exdollofficial.com

Don't Dismiss A Doll Named Alissa (DS163+)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Don't Dismiss A Doll Named Alissa (DS163+)

Post by TheIQF++ »

MannyCan wrote:Wonderful - I definitely have a soft spot for the DS163+.

Just wondering - you got her back in 2015 .. why feature her now?
(meaning - is there a special reason? Or just "because"?)
Hello MC,
I showed the 2nd head I got for this body, just not the main one. When I got her back in 2015 I really did not plan to even take pictures but it just kind of grew on me. I'd had this idea for a method to make a doll walk. Since this was my first doll (and because of her significance to me) I wanted her to be the first of my girls to walk. It just so happens that the contest theme of "housework" that Mr. Hollows selected fit well with her character. It just felt like the right time to introduce her. She is well built and still going strong after almost 2 years.
And also to show my appreciation to DS for making her and other forum members for showing how much fun you can have with a doll (besides the obvious!).
She seems to look and learn while listening intently...
new_Guy wrote:Awesome work on that animation, that had to have taken some serious time to put together.
haremlover wrote:Utterly wonderful!

And Alissa is one of my favourite faces although I haven't got one.

Best wishes

Harem
RJAce1014 wrote:This technique is marvelous despite using a loose joint. The effort, the techniques, all and all this is a magnificent well done animation technique. With editing in hand proves CGI stays superiority for dollamation.

RJ
Thank you! This time around it took so long because I had to learn some new things. I don't have any CGI programs to make her move, maybe one day I will look into it.
She actually did walk and move around thanks to a rig I cobbled together. Sometimes I held her then just erased it all from the frames with GIMP.
I had to make a script in AHK to export all the frames the way I wanted them. I tweaked it and tried it again many times!
The loose joints have more to offer than I thought. I like how they move easy and just slow enough to not be totally loose.
8)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

sanskrit wrote:
TheIQF++ wrote:She does not pose for pictures very often but this is her cleaning up around the house.
She looks very cute, and nice work on the clean up animation. Good luck to you in the photo contest!
Thank you for your support. I am very happy she did so well in the contest. :D To make her walk was like a gift to her for all the enjoyment she has brought me. Then to have her win was the icing on the cake. I am very grateful! Image
I have to also thank hollows+fentimen for selecting "housework" for a theme idea. That just fits with who she is.
She don't want no scrubs... 8)
Now my dream is to make her dance! Like a good dance routine. Which will be very difficult because I can't dance either.
That is part of the reason why I have chosen "Dance Moves" for a theme idea this time. Hopefully others will show me and Alissa some moves to learn and build off of.

There are a lot of talented people who take part in this challenge and it is great to see their dolls in a moment of living. I'm glad to be a part of this group. Image That's why I think it is less of a contest and more of a dance party to show some moves! Everyone is invited.

This is only her first try! Next time she will do better!
She looks like she had to count to keep from messing up. :o I am proud of her for trying.

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

I have to say TheIQF Your animation are awesome Totaly love what you do and its a joy to view, makes me smile everytime i watch these.

The time and effort that must go into making these must be immense, so to say a few words of thank you for doing these and posting them seems the least we/i can do. :thumbs_up:

Well don Sir and Alissa is awesome as well :mrgreen:

Sam.. :glou:

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Great thread TheIQF! Alissa is amazing Dude! And your animations totally rock ... so damn smooth too! A+ Buddy!
:glou:
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

The CGI work you put into this is remarkable. I must praise you for the effort and also the patience it takes. Green Screening is not an easy work. Editing is still required and it's sort of a paint to adjust the transparency of which. Now, it would be good though if you done a ref MoCap and animated her that way. I tried it when doing a signature animation of Yumiki and it looks better in mocap via fbf reference than freestyling the animation. So far, even for freestyling and meant no offense but penguin walk xDD it's still remarkable.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

Samurai wrote:I have to say TheIQF Your animation are awesome Totaly love what you do and its a joy to view, makes me smile everytime i watch these.

The time and effort that must go into making these must be immense, so to say a few words of thank you for doing these and posting them seems the least we/i can do. :thumbs_up:

Well don Sir and Alissa is awesome as well :mrgreen:

Sam.. :glou:
Thanks a lot Samurai and right back at 'ya. I've been a fan of your dolls and their outdoor adventures since before I was a member here.
von_Shredhead wrote:Great thread TheIQF! Alissa is amazing Dude! And your animations totally rock ... so damn smooth too! A+ Buddy!
Cheers!
Von
Thanks! I would still pick Alissa again today as my first doll. I have spent a lot of time with her and the animations get easier. Bringing her back to life is endless fun for me.
RJAce1014 wrote:The CGI work you put into this is remarkable. I must praise you for the effort and also the patience it takes. Green Screening is not an easy work. Editing is still required and it's sort of a paint to adjust the transparency of which. Now, it would be good though if you done a ref MoCap and animated her that way. I tried it when doing a signature animation of Yumiki and it looks better in mocap via fbf reference than freestyling the animation. So far, even for freestyling and meant no offense but penguin walk xDD it's still remarkable.

Cheers,

RJ
A lot of what I've been doing lately is a "test" of what can be done and if I can do it. That includes getting a better understanding of editing. That was truly her first steps and she looked like she was trying to keep her balance. :mrgreen:

This time she is walking on her tip toes while she dances! She said she learned a few little dance moves this month. :wink:
So little that they are micro!
Alissa "I Learned A Few Little Dance Moves"
"When you dance, you've gotta flow like an electron."
She knows her way around a mother board too. :wink: She's magical!

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Haha that animation. I mean, I clearly see a winner already.

Sucks, I can't join or still don't have time. I just got my rack stand
and still have two jobs. I already filed my two weeks noticed, should have
more time in two more weeks.

Anyways, if you ended up winning and host next month, I'll try my best to
join. Although I love the Dance theme, I hate how my jobs put me in
lock down. I can't have fun outside life like you do. :C

Alissa dance great too. Arghhh... I'll try to enter.
Thus your contest end midnight tomorrow? If so, I might be able to
join... ahh.. lol I was hoping too much. haha

But anyways, nice job!

Cheersburger<

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Alissa dancing around on a motherboard ... AWESOME!!!

Great animation IQF!
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

ok... the moon walk had me gushing.
VERY well done. both of you.
its refreshing to see her dressed with taste too.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

You should do more animations like this IQ.

I'm missing a lot on my animation side because of my time.

Anyways, hopefully see your entry on the next contest.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

Alissa is doing well.
I had no intention of upgrading Alissa to a new body. I love the 163+. I just wanted to see how she looked with the 167 body. I'm amazed how much I like it! :D
More importantly, she just looks at home.
She is dressed kind of warm today in a winter coat.
ImageImage
She looks quite happy getting used to longer legs. :)
This was a test for a few things I wanted to try: the movement, the fashion and pose, and the pencil drawing look.
I just love her!

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Hi, very nice to hear from you and about Alissa again, even better that all's well. :D
Hope you had a nice xmas and my best wishes for the new year to you and all your sweeties :!:
You got me slightly confused by "getting used to longer legs" though as I have always thought the stylish 163's to be the leggy ones, are you seriously implying the 167's to be even more so ??? 8O :?
Kind regards.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

mi6c wrote:Hi, very nice to hear from you and about Alissa again, even better that all's well. :D
Hope you had a nice xmas and my best wishes for the new year to you and all your sweeties :!:
Thanks a lot for the kind words and same to you! :D I am happy to have spent some good quality time with her recently. It's been good times. 8)
mi6c wrote:You got me slightly confused by "getting used to longer legs" though as I have always thought the stylish 163's to be the leggy ones, are you seriously implying the 167's to be even more so ??? 8O :?
Kind regards.
That I am but both are very nice. They feel amazing too with the improvement in silicone. Luckily she has the ability to switch back and forth at will. Going between stiff and loose jointed is another plus. We're not ditching the 163+ body anytime soon. :wink:
Her calves go for days. :thumbs_up:
This is an animation of her drawing with pencil and paper. She started with something easy like a cube but things got tricky.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Amazing gifs. She is incredible looking! And you are artist.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

My 167 body that Alissa uses from time to time had a very unfortunate problem where the silicone skin became de-laminated from the foam underneath. It resulted in an odd bulge that was starting to worsen.
It shows up more when the leg is bent in the sitting position.
I've heard of this happening but not often.

DS recommended injecting silicone glue and I got some helpful tips from the people in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=95420 Special thanks to samara for answering my questions yet again for this latest repair. :D
I used a metal flavor injector to shoot some permatex into the void by going though the side seam.
After a few tries it eventually worked pretty well! No more ugly bulge! 8)
Then luckily the incision healed nicely. :D
I'm glad these dolls can be worked on and fixed. Hopefully this won't happen to you, but if so there is hope!
I finally got to spend some time with her after being in surgery for so long. It's great to have her back to normal.

INFORMATIONS