exdollofficial.com

Lana's Thread ( DS Ex-Lite )

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Lana's Thread ( DS Ex-Lite )

Post by samara78 »

Thank ypu so much. Things are about to heat up.
Attachments
20180104_050014.jpg
20180104_050014.jpg (1.82 MiB) Viewed 2561 times
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

After having her around for a year. I have learned a couple of things. She only is a little loose in the hips, no biggie there. Still stands up just fine.

Also she is vety easy to repair. Just finished her insert hall with silicone. Overall she has held up well. She had a tore groin when she came here. Looks pretty good now. For her birthday she received some body blushing finished repair on the insert hall, and a new human hair wig.
Overall i am very happy with how she has held up. Especially considering her design. She really has a presence around here that is worth noting.

The other reason for the "check up" and makeover is, someone has kindly donated a sister of the same ilk to our household. Now Yu will no longer be lonely.
Attachments
Silicone niples so new
Silicone niples so new
20180109_113253.jpg (1.72 MiB) Viewed 2521 times
Sturdy leg and arm connections
Sturdy leg and arm connections
20180109_113535.jpg (2.24 MiB) Viewed 2521 times
Nice soft butt!
Nice soft butt!
20180109_113408.jpg (1.83 MiB) Viewed 2521 times
Insert hall complete repair
Insert hall complete repair
20180109_113503.jpg (2.04 MiB) Viewed 2521 times
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

you are still having a great amount of fun!! :D :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: I hope you will return :D to Hershey this spring :whistle:

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

deerman wrote:you are still having a great amount of fun!! :D :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: I hope you will return :D to Hershey this spring :whistle:
I hope so too getting some things squared away first though. Will try hard as i can to make this one as it us a very special occasion.

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

samara78 wrote:
deerman wrote:you are still having a great amount of fun!! :D :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: I hope you will return :D to Hershey this spring :whistle:
I hope so too getting some things squared away first though. Will try hard as i can to make this one as it us a very special occasion.
YOU BETTER WE NEED YOU ALL, IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

You guys are doing great! :D Come back. Next year will be even better! :whistle: I and my girls will be waiting :whistle:

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Awesome no promises i intend to make it though.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Her sister came in recently. But it all about Yu for now!
Attachments
20180106_154529~2.jpg
20180106_154529~2.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 2418 times
20180106_154614~2.jpg
20180106_154614~2.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 2418 times

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

I have a Ex-Lite and am very happy with her but I wish they offered different heads, different eyes, and maybe even a loose joint option. Different heads because her face always looks a little scary to me. After having a Ex-Lite I m so glad I didn't buy an expensive, heavy, and high maintenance silicone doll.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

You may want a silicone doll down the road. But for storage and ease of use these girls are real winners!

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

samara78 wrote:After having her around for a year. I have learned a couple of things. She only is a little loose in the hips, no biggie there. Still stands up just fine.

Also she is vety easy to repair. Just finished her insert hall with silicone. Overall she has held up well. She had a tore groin when she came here. Looks pretty good now. For her birthday she received some body blushing finished repair on the insert hall, and a new human hair wig.
Overall i am very happy with how she has held up. Especially considering her design. She really has a presence around here that is worth noting.

The other reason for the "check up" and makeover is, someone has kindly donated a sister of the same ilk to our household. Now Yu will no longer be lonely.
Considering an Ex-Lite, but heard of the 'sensitive' private area as it is prone to tearing. Any suggestions for preventing this from happening?

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Bump
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

She's beautiful samara. I miss my Ex-Lite and am going to buy another one soon. Have they changed or improved them from a couple years ago? The last one I had I modified a beautiful silicone head on to her then sold her for a silicone doll (too heavy) and now am going back. It's too bad they don't come as a one piece doll, choice of heads, and bigger hooters would be nice. Thanks.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Howdy Samara!
Just getting caught up on all things TDF/DS after being MIA for ... uh ... 6 months(?). Very impressed with Lana/Yu's transformation from sexy stoner chick to hot kitty goddess. Love the black mesh outfit with her cat ears ... so playful and sexy as f***! Yummy!!!
Cheers!
Von and the Clan
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

I was checking out to see if there was a sale on the Ex-lite over on the DS dolls site. At first I couldn't find the link to the Ex-lite page, but doing a direct search revealed this:

https://www.dsdoll.us/products/litedoll

Discontinued! Bummer!

INFORMATIONS