exdollofficial.com

PastyDude's DS Doll 100cm

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

PastyDude's DS Doll 100cm

Post by pastydude »

When DS Doll first announced their 100cm mini, I was very excited. However, I decided to wait a while, as I already have a Virgin Rose Doll mini - and a new plastic skeleton had me a bit worried. After seeing the posts about the first edition, I was rather bummed out. I really wished that the skeleton was made of metal. I'd pay the extra for that.

While checking out their website a few months back, I noticed the 100cm was back. The web page stated that the skeleton had been reworked and was now a lot stronger. I decided to order the 2nd edition Eve.

After waiting 4 weeks for production, John sent me these cell phone pictures of my soon to be new doll:
2017-05-11 153609.jpg
2017-05-11 153609.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 11602 times
2017-05-11 153637.jpg
2017-05-11 153637.jpg (1.47 MiB) Viewed 11602 times
2017-05-11 153645.jpg
2017-05-11 153645.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 11602 times
He says that it will be shipped next week.

Here is to hoping for a safe trip!

homanoidus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: PastyDude's DS Doll 100cm

Post by homanoidus »

I am very interested to have your review when she will be yours!
I am thinking about purchasing one too.
I already have a mini : a VRD (Mona) and a DS145- (Melissande)
"To put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." (Dead poets society)

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

Congratulations PastyDude's

is a great acquisition, i like the portability and the weight, and since this is a DS doll the beauty and the sculpt is great!
now the hard part, keep waiting for her.

I hope you can post her here and make a review, a lot of people want to know about this 2nd gen doll.

regards

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Finally Pastydude!

I can't wait for your actual review of this 100cm. We have to know if the 2nd Gen has a real mileage of improvement versus the first gen. This will aid us all here who expected more from this line-up.

Post us an update!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Congrats PastyDude!
Can't wait to hear your thoughts about her!
She's a cute lil beauty, that's for sure!
Seeya!
:glou:
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

She is pretty they redid her makeup too. She looks great congratulations
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

I'm so excited for you to get her. (Wait aren't you supposed to be more excited than me?)
Well, I just wanted to see how her new Gen 2 would turn out. I want one but the Gen 1 problems
are turning me off. She's easy to acquire if no problems. I might get 2 in one order. (Emily and Eve)

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

Thanks mexdl, RJAce1014, Von and samara.

Hehe RJAce1014 - I'm starting to feel the pressure is on now! Just hope I'm qualified enough to write a good enough review. :)

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

pastydude wrote:Thanks mexdl, RJAce1014, Von and samara.

Hehe RJAce1014 - I'm starting to feel the pressure is on now! Just hope I'm qualified enough to write a good enough review. :)
haha who wouldn't? I would be like you too in probably a week. John told me that she's almost done and factory photos is coming soon this week. I'm biting my shoes waiting... (Seriously now, that shoes is dirty RJ, bad bad kitty.)

I can relate. Hey, don't be discourage. You don't have to be professional reviewers to be one. Just tell us what you feel, your experience, your thoughts, is there something need of improvement, how the shipping go by? How would you rate it from 1-10. Those are the only things you need to talk about in the review and what the majority look for.

We wanted to know if 2nd Gen is durable enough for new or old consumers to buy them against their failed 1st Gen. So just let us what you think and that's all. Qualification needed, zero lol

Trust me, it'll be good. I'll be the first one saying... "FIRST" in the comment section xD jk

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

mysto

Post by mysto »

Seems great news. Your thought once you have her will be most appreciated.
“The mind that opens to a new idea never returns to its original size.”
― Albert Einstein

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Post a lot of pictures too. One mentioned that you gotten the new make up for DS Minis. That will be awesome to see the new make up as well.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

Hmm - DHL tracking said "Clearance processing complete" on May 21st in California. However in the next city destination, it now says "Shipment on hold" on May 22 and May 23rd... wonder what that means. It was supposed to be scheduled for delivery tomorrow - which means it would have had to have been shipped from that city to one closer today - but rather, it is on hold.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

pastydude wrote:Hmm - DHL tracking said "Clearance processing complete" on May 21st in California. However in the next city destination, it now says "Shipment on hold" on May 22 and May 23rd... wonder what that means. It was supposed to be scheduled for delivery tomorrow - which means it would have had to have been shipped from that city to one closer today - but rather, it is on hold.
I have two dolls ready to be shipped. So I'll be similar to you in a week xD.

Yeah, ever read my reviews? You'll in for some shit with DHL. Anyways, if you haven't read it, yes there's that stupid delay on which why I hate DHL but there's nothing you can do. They're more trusted than TNT or UPS anyday now.

If you received the duties, it will be a day delay. Trust me, you'll be waiting and waiting and it sucks but remember this, at the end of the day when you receive her, the worry is over, and happiness overflow.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

RJAce1014 wrote:
pastydude wrote:Hmm - DHL tracking said "Clearance processing complete" on May 21st in California. However in the next city destination, it now says "Shipment on hold" on May 22 and May 23rd... wonder what that means. It was supposed to be scheduled for delivery tomorrow - which means it would have had to have been shipped from that city to one closer today - but rather, it is on hold.
I have two dolls ready to be shipped. So I'll be similar to you in a week xD.

Yeah, ever read my reviews? You'll in for some shit with DHL. Anyways, if you haven't read it, yes there's that stupid delay on which why I hate DHL but there's nothing you can do. They're more trusted than TNT or UPS anyday now.

If you received the duties, it will be a day delay. Trust me, you'll be waiting and waiting and it sucks but remember this, at the end of the day when you receive her, the worry is over, and happiness overflow.

Cheers,

RJ
Thanks for.your input. My brain tends to go to an irrational fear state way too fast. I freak myself out and think police and reporters are gonna show up at my house and shame me and my family. It's totally irrational, I know. I don't mind a delay if it's just normal process. John asked me to call DHL and ask if there is a fee to pay, but the idea of calling a shipping company to ask about a sex toy terrifies me. I'm an introvert chicken!

INFORMATIONS