exdollofficial.com

PastyDude's DS Doll 100cm

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: PastyDude's DS Doll 100cm

Post by pastydude »

von_Shredhead wrote:
Pumpster wrote:Poses and pics are great altough as a former owner of ds-mini I know that it's kind of "living on the edge" to handle such fragile beauty.
And as a current DS mini Gen1 owner ... yeah ... living on the edge with her posing capabilities and fragility!
Great pics and poses regardless! Molly ROCKS!!!
Cheers!
Von
Thanks Von. So far still no skeleton problems with gen 2. She does have an armpit tear still and lady parts split a bit. Way too soft of silicone I think.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

pastydude wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote:
Pumpster wrote:Poses and pics are great altough as a former owner of ds-mini I know that it's kind of "living on the edge" to handle such fragile beauty.
And as a current DS mini Gen1 owner ... yeah ... living on the edge with her posing capabilities and fragility!
Great pics and poses regardless! Molly ROCKS!!!
Cheers!
Von
Thanks Von. So far still no skeleton problems with gen 2. She does have an armpit tear still and lady parts split a bit. Way too soft of silicone I think.
Cool! I am assuming that DS made some great improvements in the skeleton design since gen 1. Do you know if the silicone used in gen 2 dolls is softer or same as gen 1 dolls?
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

Not sure which one is softer, but gen 2 is super soft. Almost too soft for me. She's got a minor tear forming and stains easy. She the softest of my 6 dolls so far.

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Nice photo ... but just seeing it makes me fear for the little one ... I would be too scared to try that.
All the best.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

INFORMATIONS