exdollofficial.com

PastyDude's DS Doll 100cm

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: PastyDude's DS Doll 100cm

Post by RJAce1014 »

They didn't confiscate her so it doesn't matter. She was still in good hands. Her body proportion can't be distinguished anyways so they have to make sure. I asked where he lives because it could play a major role from which State in America does this BS to packages. I live in SoCal so if there's such thing as this, I'll do the same.

Yes I agree, I told you a few comments back, you'll in for some shit with DHL haven't told you yet so you probably prepared for this. I also agree with them if you have the courage to lash out on social media how DHL delivered your package that contains cabinet parts lol jk, (They don't have to know what's inside.) But seriously, I know DHL has bad customer service, didn't know they went overboard with your package. Hope she's safe somehow.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

Not sure if it was LA or Portland DHL that had so much fun.

Let's start by getting the bad stuff out of the way 1st.

Here is how they treated the box:
1.jpg
1.jpg (2.39 MiB) Viewed 2893 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (3.74 MiB) Viewed 2893 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (947.75 KiB) Viewed 2893 times
A little bit caved in side there:
4.jpg
4.jpg (655.58 KiB) Viewed 2893 times
Seems like they couldn't decide where to start cutting first, or that this was just from random contact with something:
5.jpg
5.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 2893 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 2893 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (1.32 MiB) Viewed 2893 times
8.jpg
8.jpg (1 MiB) Viewed 2893 times
Not reclosed all the way:
9.jpg
9.jpg (1.29 MiB) Viewed 2893 times

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

Lets see what's inside:
10.jpg
10.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 2893 times
There's the sleeping bag and wig:
11.jpg
11.jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 2893 times
Almost to scared to open it.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

That box looks beatup badly. Hope the contents isn't badly harmed.

Any note indicating that it was inspected? They can't just go out of there way without notifying you at least why they have to do that.
DOLLAVIDALOCA

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

HOLY SHIT that looks painful!!!

12.jpg
12.jpg (973.7 KiB) Viewed 2893 times

But everything seems okay:
13.jpg
13.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 2893 times
Well, I can move all of the joints. Nothing seems out of place or broken. Her back joint even moves properly from what I can tell.

Yippee!!! :multi: :glou:

She doesn't look very happy with her trip at all! Or maybe she thinks "Who the heck is this guy!" :)
14.jpg
14.jpg (2.38 MiB) Viewed 2893 times

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

RJAce1014 wrote:That box looks beatup badly. Hope the contents isn't badly harmed.

Any note indicating that it was inspected? They can't just go out of there way without notifying you at least why they have to do that.
Only thing leaning towards inspection to me is the tape on the outside saying repackaged and all of those cuts down the box. But there was nothing else in the box. Only the doll, sleeping bag and a wig. (These don't come with instructions?)

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

pastydude wrote:
RJAce1014 wrote:That box looks beatup badly. Hope the contents isn't badly harmed.

Only thing leaning towards inspection to me is the tape on the outside saying repackaged and all of those cuts down the box. But there was nothing else in the box. Only the doll, sleeping bag and a wig. (These don't come with instructions?)
Hey, they left your box standing so I was worried more damages can occur. Stupid DHL lol and here I thought they actually know what plastic mannequins are.

Anyways, I think it's either DS bend those to fit the box or so and so since my dolls neck are all bent when arrive. Imagine it standing upside down. That can potentially harm the body and the neck.

Just glad she made it.

Now give us an insight when you get a chance. How is Gen 2 skeleton looks like. She survive this horrible shipment so that should prove that DS did their homework on others experiences.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

I seem to remember reading that gen 1, some people got ones that were already broken during shipping - I think.
So, if she could survive this kind of bad shipping and handling - that would seem to support DS's claim that the skeleton was improved. :D

She also is enjoying her mini-sized sleeping bag:

Hanging out with my bear, pretending they are going camping.

Bear sure looks happy!

Me too.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Wow she's definitely cute. I didn't realize that her mouth is not open all the way. She's similar to my Yumiki (DS Saki) on which her mouth is closed.

Indeed, there's several issues that had been treated. Now we need to see the range of motion and etc.

We'll give you sometime.

Also btw, congrats that she finally arrive and safely tuning your house.

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

How cute is she! Congrats on her not being damaged.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

She's cute, and congrats on getting her home.

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

RJAce1014 wrote:Wow she's definitely cute. I didn't realize that her mouth is not open all the way. She's similar to my Yumiki (DS Saki) on which her mouth is closed.

Indeed, there's several issues that had been treated. Now we need to see the range of motion and etc.

We'll give you sometime.

Also btw, congrats that she finally arrive and safely tuning your house.

RJ
Thank you RJ. She has teeth! I'll post more pics soon.

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

samara78 wrote:How cute is she! Congrats on her not being damaged.
Thanks Samara, she sure is. I was pretty scared there for a while.

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

Mishka1965 wrote:She's cute, and congrats on getting her home.

Mishka
Thanks Mishka! :)

It's was a bit of a stressful wait.

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

Put my order in somewhere around April 16th - 17th. John emailed me to confirm the order on April 18th. Sent my $440 down payment on the 19th. Was told that the stand is sold out, which was a bummer. So was the nicer outfits. John said that making the doll may take 2 to 4 weeks.

I emailed John on May 1st to let him know that lots of TDF member's are asking me to write a review and post lots of picture for the new mini. He replied "The doll is making. I will email you once it ready. we will do our best." :D Nice guy.

May 11th John emailed me cell phone pictures of the completed doll and and invoice for $561. The total for the mini + shipping + Paypal fees = $1001.

May 12th John emailed me saying they got the payment, doll is ready for shipping. The shipping company will come take the box next week. I waited the week and then emailed May 20th asking if there was a tracking number. 21st got an email saying shipping company took the box, gave me a tracking number, said he hopes the box arrives safely. He then said I should take lots of pictures of the box when I get it, in case there is damage and that we need it if we have to deal with DHL.

The rest of the story is in this thread.

INFORMATIONS