exdollofficial.com

new doll owner

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: new doll owner

Post by RJAce1014 »

haremlover wrote:Yes - Thera was demonstrating what not to do and has the silicone tears under her armpits to prove it.

Best wishes

Harem
I read that part. You also mentioned momentarily. Well, I'm not trying to argue with the way how I dress my dolls forgive me if I sounded as such xD
But my point here is that, I don't like discourage others to do the pose as it's part of what the doll can do as advertise. There's risk behind it, beware, but one
with doll expertise know the common sense being to avoid too stretch and harm for dolls. For instance, your demonstration of what not to do is a keypoint.

I just stated having 45 degrees is not going to harm them that much that can cause stretch marks or tears and of course if it's done for a moment. Maybe we can suggest that if the silicone didn't attached to the main body and has it own, then maybe, stretch won't appear. (Like how humans does their arm without any stretch on it.)

I can't explain it properly but a sort of like elasticity on the shoulder part so it doesn't stretch out the silicone or the foam.

Cheers,

RJ

Also one theory, these dolls when created, their arms are going down. When done in T-Pose like 3D modeling, there's a possibility we can decrease the shoulder to arm tension. I'm just relieving my opinions and thoughts. I do modeling and it's always on T-Pose because when done arms downs and when bones are applied, the 3D distorts in which is what I've seen in DS factory on their molds not being on T Pose.

Theory and Opinions.

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

kennydoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kennydoll »

other problems i have had with my new doll
the velcro on her head as ruined two of her wigs so i have covered the velcro up.
the gaps on her legs and arms are to big i am sure ds could design her better than this,and make her skin better

kennydoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kennydoll »

does anyone know how many people on here have purchased a ex lite and what they think of them.
also have they had the same sort of problems as myself
she also has a lot of good points,easy to move and carry as at my age i could not lift and carry a silicon doll with my back and spinal problems

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

kennydoll wrote:does anyone know how many people on here have purchased a ex lite and what they think of them.
also have they had the same sort of problems as myself
she also has a lot of good points,easy to move and carry as at my age i could not lift and carry a silicon doll with my back and spinal problems
To answer your question about how many people possessed EXLite, here goes::

We have Samara78 (She's the doctor of this thread)>>> http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=80483
We have Haremlover (He's the voice of this thread)>>> http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=81141
We have mi6c (He expertise in engineering hybrids)>>> http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=82560
We have Trongalin (He's adapting to this thread)>>> http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=84430
We have Somedude_7 (He's new like you and got problems)>>> http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=84749
We have gonestill77 (He acquired his on the Meet with Dr. Samara)>>> http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=84759
We have motoko (Haven't seen him in a while. Made me worry)>>> http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=80033

For some reason, most of them use 7 on their username xD must be a fave number.

There's probably more people here in TDF that had them only that they don't have a courage to post a topic review about it or made an appearance.
We can't say for sure how important it is to properly make this kinds of topic for people such as you to look for and asked their experiences behind it.

Next question... about her being light weight.
Indeed, you're not the only person here with back problems. It doesn't matter what age. If you got back problems, you're no exception to people that can't lift heavy objects. If you prefer life size and light, 145 isn't that heavy having a weight below 50lbs. unless you really can't lift anything below 25lbs. then yes, EX-Lite are designed just for you. I believe there's many problems already reported about EXLite. You're not the first one to have problems with her hairwig velcro.

All you need is 5 more post so you can unlock doing PMs. You can PM Harem or Samara if you need an assistance regarding the matter. I believe I recommend the similar thing with Somedude on his problems.

This doll is not perfect and pretty experimental from DS part but can be better. If more problems arise such as yours, maybe DS will start to read and hear us out. We need this fix DS. That's all.

Cheers!
:glou:

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

kennydoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kennydoll »

lol many thanks for all the above information you have been a great help thanks for your time

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

kennydoll wrote:lol many thanks for all the above information you have been a great help thanks for your time
Hi Kenny,

You're welcome! That's what this forum is all about. Information shares, experiences, problems, and each and their own help one another
and make discovery of certain cure for problems and develop immunity to fight off the problems xD

We can learn and adapt and I want you to not be embarrassed to share your problems. Post pictures too if you want to make it even
more informative to people who would appreciate much to help you out. Only 4 more and you're good to go.

Please enjoy your DS Lite. Hope to see some pictures soon!

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

kennydoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kennydoll »

thanks r j why is it that some on here on tdf have ex-lites but dont say or post anything,is it because they look at the ex-lite as a cheap inferior doll and only want the top end expensive silicon dolls.
ds want to pull all the stops out to make her better as people would be willing to pay a higher price for her,if the faults she has now were not there i would have paid an extra £500 -£800 for her as she would be worth it thanks kenny

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

kennydoll wrote:thanks r j why is it that some on here on tdf have ex-lites but dont say or post anything,is it because they look at the ex-lite as a cheap inferior doll and only want the top end expensive silicon dolls.
ds want to pull all the stops out to make her better as people would be willing to pay a higher price for her,if the faults she has now were not there i would have paid an extra £500 -£800 for her as she would be worth it thanks kenny
Well because of the rise of problems, some people chose to not bother checking the product until it actually improves. It's an experimental in DS part so it is bound to have problems.

People don't share because most people here just lurk. They don't post topic when they can and feel shy to share their own problem. It's a doll made for sex, it's natural for people to be embarrassed about sharing those private play time and knowing something goes off the road. Of course, we're in TDF, we should understand one another's need and not to be embarrassed to share those problems. It not only helps the community and others who will get them in the future but the manufacturer themselves to improve their product.

Money isn't a matter if you're buying a doll tbh. If you're saying they're not buying cheap dolls because it's not high-end, you're very wrong. There are people on tight budget here and they will always go for the cheapest alternative. Whether it is a DS Minis or EXLite and such as yourselves, people with back problems will always go for easy to carry dolls.

If lots of people actually come out and said something about this faulty product, DS might have halt the sale and change what's wrong. Remember back last year, DS Minis have been reported to have so much problem that DS pull them out of the waters. Then introduce the 2nd Gen later on. This is similar to EXLite only that, not many have it yet nor have a chance to report problems.

That's why nothing is happening. You are contributing by sharing your experience with your troubles and that's why you're very important part of what makes this doll improvement a perfection in the future.

I hope more report of what's going on to their EXLite. It seems another faulty product to me when this problems comes out now.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

kennydoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kennydoll »

how long do you think it will be before they improve the ex lite do they not see there will be a huge customer base for this doll with her being light weight,is it not worth there time and effort to make her better and to make something no one else as done.surely the guys what do the design no they are onto something as you say most people can not afford the price of a high end silicon doll

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

kennydoll wrote:how long do you think it will be before they improve the ex lite do they not see there will be a huge customer base for this doll with her being light weight,is it not worth there time and effort to make her better and to make something no one else as done.surely the guys what do the design no they are onto something as you say most people can not afford the price of a high end silicon doll
Well I don't know when and I don't know if there's any huge customer base just for the weight selection. Remember, not all of us go for majority of weight. We go primarily for appearance. Not to offend the rest of other doll owners who owns other than DS dolls but I know no one would trade an appearance vs weight.

DS mainly introduce their dolls not just for sex but also an artistic impression. Of course in TDF that promotes erotica, they're commonly known here for erotic and sex but go beyond TDF, outside that border, there's many photographers around the world mainly in Japan and China that use DS dolls for art photographic purpose. So I think the mass of group of people will only go for EXlite if they're looking for sexual relationship with dolls that is portable, made by DS which is high quality manufacturer, and low price. EX Lite wasn't bad either when it comes to design but she's not as common as the other dolls when versus the weight because DS Dolls themselves are all already light weight. Only those who go for extreme hardcore sex would want something flexible and those who are handicapped. This is my opinion. EXLite is so cheap, why anyone don't get them right now? I know people will come to me with torches but if you own DS, why didn't you have the same EXLite? Is it because of low appearance and durability it proposed? Well certainly, there's crossed reasons that I won't even tackle but my point here is, only a few selection of people go for EXLite because of it's perk for those on need but the downside to this is that only few seek attention to the problem and that's why DS sees it as just a minor damage that overtime can be resolved without the need to improve it.

Just my two cents. If more people comes out like how they do on DS Minis, then they will pullout EXLite and fix it. If not many then they won't. Besides, only US customer base often report the problems unlike other countries. They only pull it out on DS US while other port of DS don't. See a pattern here? Only in US so it means, people around the world are happy with it. Two cents again. I'm collecting coins till 99cents. Probably hit 99cents store on my way out.

Peace!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

kennydoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kennydoll »

does anyone know if you can put a different lipstick on the ex-lite and if so what sort as i do not want to ruin her face thanks

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

kennydoll wrote:does anyone know if you can put a different lipstick on the ex-lite and if so what sort as i do not want to ruin her face thanks
Well, I've been a doll owner of lifesizes for 2 years and never used a real lipstick. So far, what I use is eyeliner powder. Not only it's easy to remove later if you make a mistake, it's actually comes with many colors. Now I can't say the same about EXLite as I don't know if eyeliner would stick or do so they probably would. I use Victoria's Secret.... I think xD

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

kennydoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kennydoll »

here are a few pics

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hi kennydoll!

Congrats on adopting your new sweetie! I have no advice, but enjoy seeing and hearing opinions on this beautiful new light weight doll.
kennydoll wrote:here are a few pics
Where? :whistle:
:glou:
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Hope to see lots of pictures from you soon.

Don't worry. We are all here happy to give you an advice so you don't need to worry about your dolls. I'm a collector so I give quality advice to help preserve the quality of the doll as I don't use them for sexual play but if you do some of my advice still applies. This is to keep them durable for years to come.

It doesn't have to be a daily routine. Trust me, I been here in TDF hearing people recommend heavily everyday cleaning. I do it in a week and have my dolls prestine after two years. I guess doing it everyday is overdoing it unless you use her a lot that day.

Anyways, please provide us the pictures of your beauty. Can't wait for it to be shown.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

INFORMATIONS