exdollofficial.com

introducing Nadia (DS163+, Cream Skin, Sandra Head)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

introducing Nadia (DS163+, Cream Skin, Sandra Head)

Post by MannyCan »

I can't believe its been almost four weeks since I received my DS163+, which I purchased through Booty Call Dolls. In truth, I haven't had nearly enough time to really spend with her. But last week, I finally was able to complete a full photo session. Admittedly, I'm no photographer. In fact, this may be my very first attempt ever at studio photography. But I really felt I owed it to Jeff from BDC and the Doll Forum community to delay no more. So without further ado, I'd like to introduce Nadia.
Photo_01.jpg
Photo_01.jpg (584.36 KiB) Viewed 12265 times
Nadia (shown in this pictorial) is DS Sandy Head. Her sister Reetzia, which I hope to get to know better soon is a DS Kayla Head. Together they share this wonderful DS163+ body.
Photo_02.jpg
Photo_02.jpg (623.32 KiB) Viewed 12265 times
Nadia reflect the side of me that enjoys a confident, sensual woman. Being comfortable in her own skin, Nadia is purposefully erotic. She knows that excellent sex, like excellent food or music, is a part of what makes life great. Her DS163+ body makes it pretty easy to be secure about her looks. When I thought "erotic" and "confident", I immediately thought "French" and "Russian". That's how Nadia got her name.
Photo_03.jpg
Photo_03.jpg (583.5 KiB) Viewed 12265 times
One thing I will say though (and many DS doll owners would agree) is that the doll looks much much better than the pictures convey. I don't know if its because I'm new to photography or what. But everything from the face to the body is just much more brilliant and perfect when you're in the room with her.
Photo_04.jpg
Photo_04.jpg (486.58 KiB) Viewed 12265 times
For the first time, I really respect photographers that can shoot and edit erotic pictorials. Flatly, its not easy to stay focused on the tasks at hand. I find it much too tempting to run my hands along Nadia's figure and slip in a fondle when I should be minding lighting or apeture. Somehow though, I see this as a good thing.
Photo_05.JPG
Photo_05.JPG (584.65 KiB) Viewed 12265 times
If your doll doesn't move you, then that's a lot worse. For me, Nadia did not disappoint.

For those of you who are wondering, Nadia's apartment is in New York City. Its rendered, and I'm still getting used to doing digital composites. Making environments that Nadia and Reetzia can call her own was important to me.
Photo_06.jpg
Photo_06.jpg (449.78 KiB) Viewed 12265 times
Ok - this is where doing the photography thing starts to get really difficult. :razz:
Photo_07.jpg
Photo_07.jpg (466.05 KiB) Viewed 12265 times
I really love Nadia's long and shapely legs. They go amazing in heels. And her ass is no joke. (thank you TheIQF++ for tips on keeping it great).
Photo_08.jpg
Photo_08.jpg (599.58 KiB) Viewed 12265 times
I hope you enjoyed this little pictorial. Nadia and I had a lot of fun making it.
Photo_09.jpg
Photo_09.jpg (771.46 KiB) Viewed 12265 times
And for all you non-prudes - this is a bonus photo.
Photo_10.jpg
Photo_10.jpg (384.93 KiB) Viewed 12265 times
I will be doing a review of the DS163+ (as opposed to introducing my dolls) in the next few weeks.
Also - please take a look here for my recommendation of Booty Call Dolls as a vendor.

Particular shout outs to: Samurai, George from XS, TheIQF++, Ddwyerstar, Nova-I, xarcane, Sate and of course wise haremlover.

Thanks for all the great advice and stuff!!
Until next time - Peace Out.

chewy

Re: introducing Nadia (DS163+, Cream Skin, Sandra Head)

Post by chewy »

Nicely done. Welcome to the forum Nadia. The cream skin looks incredibly lifelike.

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

very nicely done.

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

Congrats!
Welcome hot Dollie Nadia :razz:
Happy Honeymoon

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

Welcome beautiful red Nadia!
:smilecolros:

Congrats MC, it looks like you a going to take great care of her and keep her like new. :thumbs_up:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

You're making me want to get another 163 man, damn that dress really draws you in.

May have to take out another loan now lol.

- Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hey! Thanks for the special mention :-)

Superb - you're doing brilliantly and mastering a new technique that's beyond my realm. Awesome. There used to be a Realdoll owner who set up his dolls in such created environments and I really enjoyed his photos.

She's Sandy, by the way, not Sandra.

Looking at my Chloé and Aira, people tell me that she's either Russian of some description, Eastern European perhaps, or Iranian. Perhaps your Nadia has more heritage she hasn't told you about yet. . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

Welcome to The Doll Forum Nadia and welcome to the evergrowing DS family, Manny.
She told me to come but I was already there

Ddwyerstar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ddwyerstar »

Shes a beautiful girl! Nice photos, be gentle with her.
DS 163 pink skin, brown eyes, Kayla AKA "Inara"
DS 163 pink skin, closed eye WM head 59 AKA "Skylar"
DS 163 pink skin, ORdoll head 088 AKA "Sabrina"
DS 163 pink skin, Jiaxin head AKA "Allie"
MY DOLL ALBLUM http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14604

Jason1978

Post by Jason1978 »

she's beautiful, I had debated getting the 163CM when I ordered my doll, but I went with the 158, I have no regrets, but the 163 is damn hot too :)

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Wow! Fantastic pictures.. Nadia is gorgeous!!! And thanks for the shout out.. You are most welcome. I'm glad I was able to help where I could... Congrats again!!!

Doll To China
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Doll To China »

Hey man,

Nice photos, she's hot!!!
0X 0X 0X 0X

Kimi.
Official Website: https://dollto-china.com
Get in touch: kimi@dolltochina.com

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Kimi,
Thank you for complimenting his photos.
Manny and I worked together for over four months finding him the doll he would desire the most.
She is sweet doll!
Jeff

INFORMATIONS