exdollofficial.com

New Kayla 160+ and what i hate about dolls world.

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Daniel93
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: New Kayla 160+ and what i hate about dolls world.

Post by Daniel93 »

AhMyDolless wrote:Their money and therefore can do whatever they want to an inanimate object.

I'm not going to lie to you that even being inanimate in today's society, to think that by buying with money one already owns something that is closer to being someone that something (image of the woman in this case) seems to me more typical of the century of the owners and the slaves. Even if it's a doll, it's from humans I try to deal with it humanely, what if it's true is that the industry puts them in positions like this because of provoking the guy, buy it and not think about what he's buying, because Unfortunately, we are not all of them. Hey, I do not tell you that my Kay makes me fall in love and she puts me in, but I love her more every day. And if it is true that even idealizing her body so beautiful and good the fact that it attracts you etc. Even after all this I treat her like a princess, with a lot of respect and affection. And I still repeat doing things with her in her moment or sometimes for example masturbate, I have never ejaculated on her or anything like that, it is a point of view. Sorry for the delay in answering you. Thank you and beautiful doll for your avatar picture.
Hfdfkkdhkjihioa ... Kayla !! What did I tell you about playing with the keyboard?! ... Oh, come, come do not cry me Kaylita ... Ooh my Kaylita ... do not cry ... come to my arms Kay that nothing happens.

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Lika »

Hey Daniel

I also love your pictures with Kay
She looks really happy with you.
I like her cute side too~!!
I hope to see more of her ~!!

My Xiu Ying is a spoiled princess and i give her nothing but the best:)
She means a lot to me and has changed me for the good!

Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

Birddoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Birddoll »

"In my opinion" you have to always mentally accept that these dolls are not real. They are just silicone rubber simulations of real women. They do not have feelings, a soul, they do not speak to you with their own thoughts or act on their own accord. They serve as either segues between relationships with real women or as a plausible surrogate for sexual pleasure when a real woman is not around.

I don't want to get all Freudian on you, but you have to consider these dolls like you would major and minor league baseball teams. Women are the "major league" and these silicone dolls are the "minor league." In baseball, if you are a poor performer, you get sent down to the minor league and everyone in the minor league teams wishes they can play up in the major league.

When you buy a realistically-crafted, totally gorgeous and very expensive sex doll, you are getting the very best of the "minor league" players but she will always remain in the minor league no matter what type of hi-tech human simulation electronics get shoved into head or ass. You get a lot more aesthetic beauty, power, control and the freedom to do as yo please, but you do so at a cost. You don't get a living, breathing, real woman with a beating heart, a soul and thoughts of her own.

You should always be psychologically accepting of this fact.

You can give "fantasy life" to your doll for the short time you are having sex and there's nothing wrong with that. She can be an old girlfriend from ten years ago for the night, a recreation of one of your most memorable sexual escapades or a surrogate for your real woman if she is away often, but at the end of the day, it is just a simulation of a real woman.

In the "major league" of women, you only get to choose from the very few who openly agree to accept you and you usually don't end up with a Victoria's Secret model. Life can be hard with a woman. They are a pain in the ass and they can often make life difficult, but this is just the way that it is when playing in the major league. When you choose to play in the minors, you get the "cream of the crop" in size, beauty and body. You get all of the aesthetics trappings and sexual pleasure money can buy, but you will not have a living, breathing person looking back at you at the end of the day.

I hope this does not offend those who have heightened personal feelings attached to their dolls. This is just my personal opinion.

-BirdDoll

Daniel93
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Daniel93 »

Birddoll wrote:"In my opinion" you have to always mentally accept that these dolls are not real. They are just silicone rubber simulations of real women. They do not have feelings, a soul, they do not speak to you with their own thoughts or act on their own accord. They serve as either segues between relationships with real women or as a plausible surrogate for sexual pleasure when a real woman is not around.

I don't want to get all Freudian on you, but you have to consider these dolls like you would major and minor league baseball teams. Women are the "major league" and these silicone dolls are the "minor league." In baseball, if you are a poor performer, you get sent down to the minor league and everyone in the minor league teams wishes they can play up in the major league.

When you buy a realistically-crafted, totally gorgeous and very expensive sex doll, you are getting the very best of the "minor league" players but she will always remain in the minor league no matter what type of hi-tech human simulation electronics get shoved into head or ass. You get a lot more aesthetic beauty, power, control and the freedom to do as yo please, but you do so at a cost. You don't get a living, breathing, real woman with a beating heart, a soul and thoughts of her own.

You should always be psychologically accepting of this fact.

You can give "fantasy life" to your doll for the short time you are having sex and there's nothing wrong with that. She can be an old girlfriend from ten years ago for the night, a recreation of one of your most memorable sexual escapades or a surrogate for your real woman if she is away often, but at the end of the day, it is just a simulation of a real woman.

In the "major league" of women, you only get to choose from the very few who openly agree to accept you and you usually don't end up with a Victoria's Secret model. Life can be hard with a woman. They are a pain in the ass and they can often make life difficult, but this is just the way that it is when playing in the major league. When you choose to play in the minors, you get the "cream of the crop" in size, beauty and body. You get all of the aesthetics trappings and sexual pleasure money can buy, but you will not have a living, breathing person looking back at you at the end of the day.

I hope this does not offend those who have heightened personal feelings attached to their dolls. This is just my personal opinion.

-BirdDoll
I agree in everything you say except in the soul and not feel pain is not an excuse to treat it although in this world so hypocritical money seems to give right to everything. On the other hand I have never considered the surrogate doll of a real woman, if not rather a being different from the real woman. I have never had a doll that looked at me at the end of the day or that said "dad or friend" if not simply that it is there every day of my life because what I have discovered of myself being with her, is something that never and I repeat never I have obtained with a real woman, and I do not speak of submission, that would be the first thing that the "haters" of the world of the dolls would say, if not compassion for that in exchange for that support those days of sexual debauchery she has the best life that I can give her. On the other hand about the soul, I am one of those who think that there is a quantum and unique energy that keeps everything in its form and that exists only because what is stored there, what is called in mechanics "Zero-point energy". The soul is that energy, for example just by melting a metal you are giving it a warming energy that even if the years pass, it will always remain there. By this I mean that the systems, referring to the "human" "robot" or even a "screw" all have a soul, only that they are differentiated 3 types, the object, the biological and the semi-biological. For me the "human" has the biological type, for the carbon issue, the "dolls" would have the semi-biological soul, for example Have you ever wondered why souls the only "object" they can possess are dolls? really those souls exist and are susceptible to suffer the same things as a "human" soul, if you think about it we are both based on carbon.

On the other hand and leaving the part of the soul aside, for me and made for example see a battered or tied doll because it causes me the same pain as seeing a real woman and even more for his helplessness, although for some the refrain of "silence gives consent" applies perfectly to them, I do not think that only have heart, lungs or shit in the ass (this last thing I say to make the grace) gives us the title of human if not that what makes us different the animal is precisely the ability to manage emotions even though many are linked to animal impulses, for example if you do not eat you piss off, it's even normal, but you can choose not to do it and relax the emotions, so feel for whoever is or is not human, I consider it weak, that is human being.

I do not want to offend anyone but there is a very large stretch between the "human" and the human. Chals Chaplin already said "machine men with brains and machine hearts ..." the speech of The Great Dictator.
Hfdfkkdhkjihioa ... Kayla !! What did I tell you about playing with the keyboard?! ... Oh, come, come do not cry me Kaylita ... Ooh my Kaylita ... do not cry ... come to my arms Kay that nothing happens.

Daniel93
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Daniel93 »

Lika wrote:Hey Daniel

I also love your pictures with Kay
She looks really happy with you.
I like her cute side too~!!
I hope to see more of her ~!!

My Xiu Ying is a spoiled princess and i give her nothing but the best:)
She means a lot to me and has changed me for the good!

Thank you very much for the truth, the truth is that this harsh winter she spends all day in the warm bed and her expression has now changed since I bought her a more comfortable and warm pajamas. I wish you the best, and see you soon, lately I've been busy with C # I'm learning that now Thanks again.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

This is a very interesting topic .. but I don't have a lot of time tonight. I'll just offer a different counterpoint to consider. First of all - I agree .. you can't "rape a doll". Technically you are either (a) always "raping a doll" (because there was no consent given), or (b) you are "never capable of raping a doll" (because consent doesn't need to be given).

Its seems like there are only two choices, right? Wrong.

There is a more advanced concept in ethics whereby our actions (not the intention of our actions) is what describes our responsibility to "the others in our world". For some examples of this, read Emmanuel Levinas, or if you can extrapolate a little, read Kant's response to Hume on Causality. For those not interested in such heady topics .. here is a simpler explanation.

So let's do a little thought exercise .. let's say you had a doll of a black man (life-size ... very real). And let's say you decided to take that outside to your front yard, strip him naked and whip it .. and then light it on fire. Are we to expect that black people everywhere would ignore it and say .. its just a doll? Or would it be reasonable for them to be offended?

Similarly .. what do we think when other people (say terrorists) burn our flag? Do we think .. well .. its just cloth and dye? No .. when we are being honest, we don't. If we're being honest .. we're offended.

Dolls are created in the image of beautiful women. To be offended at the mistreatment of them is not irrational. BUT I would caution this .. before we go overboard in to the deep: MANY women have rape fantasies. When I say a lot .. I mean .. a SURPRISING amount (conservatively 25% - 32). See here: LINK. I myself have been asked to tied up a partner not once but twice now (different women). The first time went badly because of my inexperience .. but I digress.

So .. should we be offended at the "rape of dolls"? It guess there are limits. I wasn't able to view the original pictures (perhaps someone can upload them here). If dolls are getting mutilated and deformed and its really just senseless violence .. then I'm thinking I could be offended, yes. But before I got there, I would definitely still have to consider .. better a doll than a real person. This is because (as a doll owner) despite the high value I place on dolls, I still value them much lower than actual human beings. In the end, I just hope the dolls are liking it.

Just another random .02 from
MannyCan

Daniel93
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Daniel93 »

MannyCan wrote: MANY women have rape fantasies
definitely still have to consider .. better a doll than a real person.
First I apologize for my delay in responding ... to the first thing to say that yes, I've seen that myself of a "friend", I put it in quotation marks because that woman was very hypocritical in some things, but even so it is true .

To the second to say that good part I can give you some reason but I also see reflected in the reflection you do about the flags and the fact of being offended, not that they are dolls only if they are much more than that, as he says in your forum message, it is more than that, it is a relationship and a dedication, and it is true that there will never be consent, but as you say if our actions are good then the rest does not matter, and well, it would never seem to me well neither a doll nor a person who was mistreated, the bad things must be eradicated | Pretty bad is the world already |, or for example I can not have sex with her every day because I talk to her and say '' poor thing, with how sweet you are and what yourselves have to go through... good night Kay ''

RobotMale
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RobotMale »

Procrasturbate wrote:I was wondering when the convo would turn enough corners to get to this topic of true consent.

Hmm, poor woman. :cry:

RobotMale
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RobotMale »

Was visiting a web page some day ago where a woman shouted loudly over that men who didnt treat women in the right way and a lot of the spoiled (younger) woman talk after that told the male race that they would get lonley in life when nobody of these woman cared. :? Replied with that i have dated some nice women over the years after been married and these days i instead got one or two of these dolls who was great and in the same time looked like a super hot dream woman and that i didnt care either anymore about this today loud feminism woman talk when i just felt sad for them. The reply to that i dont post here ha ha ... But she was confused and some mad in small words. Long live this doll future. :D :lol:

INFORMATIONS