exdollofficial.com

EX lite doll repair

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: EX lite doll repair

Post by Pumpster »

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VersaChem-Flo ... 2749.l2649

This appears to be good stuff, as far as I know VersaChem = Permatex. I didn't know that flowable silicone is THIS runny though, almost like water :D I'd say this holds better than Permatex RTV silicone I've used until now. Yesterday I repaired pretty bad tear in my doll's armpit using flowable silicone and it worked out surprisingly well.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

That is correct.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

TheScAtMaN

Post by TheScAtMaN »

Awesome, thanks Pumpster!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Permatex even seals really deap tears too.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

About the only thing I hate about Permatex is that for some reason plastic caps of the tubes tend to crack and then I need to come up some other way to try and seal the tube. I don't know what's going on with these because I've never had caps cracked with other brand of tubes.

Also I learned that more viscous Permatex RTV seem to be better for attaching gauze for reinforcement purposes because flowable stuff is too thin to keep gauze in place. But flowable is better for closing tears and cuts because it's so "flowy" that it spreads evenly filling every tiny hole and end result is strong and smooth bond of 2 surfaces. Elasticity when fully cured seem to be about the same between both adhesives.
Attachments
bag.jpg
bag.jpg (50.43 KiB) Viewed 898 times
tube.jpg
tube.jpg (33.38 KiB) Viewed 898 times
cap.jpg
cap.jpg (26.19 KiB) Viewed 898 times

Greendave

Post by Greendave »

I bought some permatex flowable silicone windshield and
Glass sealant in the uk from eBay for £8.40
Just arrived today

Jeff
Doll
Doll

Post by Jeff »

One thing I wanted to mention is that for deep repair, try layers. On the final layers, make them thin and wrap your finger in painters tape to make the surface smooth. I’m glad to know foam dolls need thin layers as that means less down time.
Man dolls.... because baby dolls come from somewhere!

INFORMATIONS