exdollofficial.com

EX lite doll repair

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

EX lite doll repair

Post by samara78 »

I just wanted to let f you with the ex lite know that permatex silicone is perfect for repairing these sweet dolls
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

psion satori
Former Member

Re: EX lite doll repair

Post by psion satori »

Useful info. Thanks Samara78.

G

TheScAtMaN

Post by TheScAtMaN »

Do you think regular silicone bathroom sealant would also work?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

TheScAtMaN wrote:Do you think regular silicone bathroom sealant would also work?
No i do not. It will be hard and make a huge mess on your doll. Permatex just a bead of it on a toothpick will seal her up. The flowability of it goes right into the pore of the foam. Makes a soft beautiful repair.

Permatex flowable windshield sealant can be purched cheaply at and auto perts store for around 5 or 6 dollars u.s it is the best stuff to use and all i will recommend for this doll.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Jeff
Doll
Doll

Post by Jeff »

Thanks, Samara! Excellent to know! I also recently had a surgery with this product. The lady of the house and I learned a bit extra about silicone doll repair when we remembered that reborns are also sometimes made of silicone. We did a lot of research. We learned that the shinny effect can be dulled with an extremely thin layer over the repair that's later brush dusted with powdered sugar, then later rinsed away once the silicone has cured. We thought of doing this for me, but decided that my second surgery would look best with matched silicone from my makers at Abyss. I can offer testimonials that Permatex is incredibly flexible and soft, feels great and cures very well on my silicone. I had a deep injury down to my metal bones in my foot. It was quite severe as were some of my injured fingers when I was holding onto my giant teddy bear buddy, Gordo, and the lady pulled him out of my hands! How rude of her!

I've been thinking that at some point, I would like a wife. I would not be compatible with a TPE lady. It would end up being a toxic match, we would rub each other the wrong way and cause mutual damage. It's good to know a DS lite lady would be a good match. I certainly would need a low-maintenance wifey. Sounds like we would be compatible. :D
Man dolls.... because baby dolls come from somewhere!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

It's a wee bit different with foam dolls. A very very thin layer will do. Press the 2 pieces together. In 2 minutes they will be sealed. Allow to completely cure for a couple of hours.
The latex worked ok. But it left a hard scar in places i used it on her. Not thecase with permatex. A smooth,soft beautiful repair.

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

samara78 wrote:
TheScAtMaN wrote:Do you think regular silicone bathroom sealant would also work?
No i do not. It will be hard and make a huge mess on your doll. Permatex just a bead of it on a toothpick will seal her up. The flowability of it goes right into the pore of the foam. Makes a soft beautiful repair.

Permatex flowable windshield sealant can be purched cheaply at and auto perts store for around 5 or 6 dollars u.s it is the best stuff to use and all i will recommend for this doll.
Are there any significant differences between Permatex RTV and flowable windshield silicone? Mainly regarding elasticity because RTV stuff that I have now seem to be quite stiff and doesn't stretch much, making it not so good to use for reinforcing stretchy tear prone places for example.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

A particularly helpful observation in relation to operations cutting into the foam core of silicone dolls. DS recommends gluing with superglue but news of the Permatex option seems to be an advance.

Best wishes and thanks for your dedication

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Pumpster wrote:
samara78 wrote:

Are there any significant differences between Permatex RTV and flowable windshield silicone? Mainly regarding elasticity because RTV stuff that I have now seem to be quite stiff and doesn't stretch much, making it not so good to use for reinforcing stretchy tear prone places for example.
The flowable is soft and elastic. Only a thin coat is needed.

4500 rtv food grade is only great for mixing to make makeup.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

haremlover wrote:A particularly helpful observation in relation to operations cutting into the foam core of silicone dolls. DS recommends gluing with superglue but news of the Permatex option seems to be an advance.

Harem
No problem. Love learning about our lady dolls and providing the best help possible to doll admirers.

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Also to note, the Permatex flowable windshield sealant also works well on TPE repeairs where you dont want to use TPE solvent. It works, and is now a standard for all repair doll related. It's acetic acid based and will not harm TPE from Jinsan.

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

haremlover wrote:A particularly helpful observation in relation to operations cutting into the foam core of silicone dolls. DS recommends gluing with superglue but news of the Permatex option seems to be an advance.

Harem
I have always used flowable windshield sealant for both the silicone and the foam in my repairs of my DS ladies. Works really well and I was too lazy to use both the super glue and permatex. LOL
Jiayi

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Lmao. Jaiyi

Good observation by mishka also

TheScAtMaN

Post by TheScAtMaN »

Does anyone have a UK brand product they would recommend for our foam ladies?
A search for Permatex came in around £35 a tube on Amazon UK!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Do you have an autoparts place there. Flowable silicone is the type you need.

INFORMATIONS