exdollofficial.com

She is finally here!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: She is finally here!

Post by optical delusion »

yeah that purple eyes and hair combo looks great. how strong do the ears feel? i always wonders how the would handle it when she is laying on her side

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

optical delusion wrote:yeah that purple eyes and hair combo looks great. how strong do the ears feel? i always wonders how the would handle it when she is laying on her side
The ears feel like gummies, seriously make me wanna take a bite, of course I cant. They are pretty flexible, but you have to be careful because they feel vulnerable.
Elfie's Closet photo album
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=106702

Elfie's Closet photo album 2.0
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=134185

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

[/quote]

lol I'll take some pics, the joints are pretty stiff so posing her can be a challenge. I got the regular size breast, which its pretty nice. She only came with one outfit, so I'll try to get her some other clothes today, but her size can be a challenge, so lets see what can I found. She is super soft, after you corn starch her her skin feels so smooth so I recommend doing it as soon as you get her.[/quote]

Good choice. I own a 146cm TPE doll, and I've found that sizes designed for 12/13 year olds tend to fit well. It's worth checking some clothing size charts to see what will work.

I went with stiff joints as well, so I'll probably be in the same boat soon. They will get looser over time though. Looking forward to seeing some pictures then!

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

gunsmithcat wrote:
optical delusion wrote:yeah that purple eyes and hair combo looks great. how strong do the ears feel? i always wonders how the would handle it when she is laying on her side
The ears feel like gummies, seriously make me wanna take a bite, of course I cant. They are pretty flexible, but you have to be careful because they feel vulnerable.
would be intersted in what you have to say about the ears after some time. i really havent hear much about this head

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hi gunsmithcat!
Belated Congrats on your adoption of a super cute Elf! She is adorable!
Cheers!
Von

PS : I know this is a very late response to your "foot issues" but if you want to stand her with minimal/no damage to her feet, please put on some thick socks and some padded shoes before standing her. My Nina has done this for years and has suffered only very minor damages that were very simple to repair.
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

miZu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by miZu »

Amazing! I really love her eye color :)
(ノ)ノ*:・゚ Yuki | 163cm 5ft4 H-cup | Head #56

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

Awesome! Thank you very much guys!

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

She's a real cutie. I actually have exactly the same doll coming. More pictures please! It'll help lessen the torturous wait for me if nothing else ;)
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

Tomoe wrote:She's a real cutie. I actually have exactly the same doll coming. More pictures please! It'll help lessen the torturous wait for me if nothing else ;)
Actually I do have another post with pictures, you can always check it out, and I can always take more pictures if you still want me to. I hope you don't wait too long, waiting its the worst part.

INFORMATIONS