exdollofficial.com

She is finally here!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

She is finally here!

Post by gunsmithcat »

After an eternity of waiting, my elf is finally at home. I absolutely love the detail, this is my first silicone doll so.... I noticed that it has little repairs (glue drops) all over the place... I'm pretty sure that's normal because of the imperfections of the mold.... maybe? nothing mayor.... excepting the feet. I'm pretty sure the ups driver had the box standing the whole time, because she got some damage on the bottom of her feet. The right one you can almost feel the metal. I don't know if the seller would do something about it. How often do this happen? By the way.... I was expecting her to be lighter.... she might be heavier than she looks or I'm probably totally out of shape... I can still handle her no problem... but I was surprised.
Attachments
IMG_44432.jpg
IMG_44432.jpg (1.76 MiB) Viewed 3182 times
Elfie's Closet photo album
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=106702

Elfie's Closet photo album 2.0
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=134185

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: She is finally here!

Post by mvcuk1 »

I would contact the seller with photos of the damage and any other concerns you have with the doll as ds dolls are not cheap and are on the higher end of the doll market.

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

I just contacted the seller, I'll be waiting for a reply. Thank you for the advice!

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

She's a pretty girl. I love the purple eyes with the purple hair. :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

Broven wrote:She's a pretty girl. I love the purple eyes with the purple hair. :)
Thank you! I'll upload more pics later when I get better lighting... and probably more clothes... its hard to find stuff her size.

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

She's gorgeous!

The little 'repairs' all over her are from where the frame holds the skeleton and foam core in the mold, they seal them up after and are perfectly normal and they should all be on the seam lines that run up her sides and up her arms and legs

The silicone on the feet is the only thing around the skeleton, theres no foam around that area. As long as the skeleton hasnt punched through you'll be fine with her, its not like the silicone could have moved or squished out of the way and left it thinner than it should be . Once its cured it doesnt move about.

K
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

Karrot wrote:She's gorgeous!

The little 'repairs' all over her are from where the frame holds the skeleton and foam core in the mold, they seal them up after and are perfectly normal and they should all be on the seam lines that run up her sides and up her arms and legs

The silicone on the feet is the only thing around the skeleton, theres no foam around that area. As long as the skeleton hasnt punched through you'll be fine with her, its not like the silicone could have moved or squished out of the way and left it thinner than it should be . Once its cured it doesnt move about.

K
Awesome! Thank you so much for the reply, its good to know the repairs around the seam are normal, I dont think I'll be standing the doll anytime soon so I hope the feet don't get any worst. I wish ds would do standable feet, that would really help.

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Well it all depends on how much you covet the soles of her feet. Xiaoli has some extensive and fairly course repairs on her soles as I have had her standing and her previous owner also stood her up, but I view the soles as almost sacrificial as I dont have a foot fetish and never show them on photos etc.

K

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

Karrot wrote:Well it all depends on how much you covet the soles of her feet. Xiaoli has some extensive and fairly course repairs on her soles as I have had her standing and her previous owner also stood her up, but I view the soles as almost sacrificial as I dont have a foot fetish and never show them on photos etc.

K
Honestly I don't have a foot fetish, so I might go the same path as you. I don't know much about dolls yet, but as long as the rest of the body can support standing with no damage I wont have much of a problem if the feet get a little damaged when standing, because is very limited what you can do if she doesn't stand, even for little things like changing clothes.

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Ok, you need to learn how to dress her without her standing, unless you got the DS hanging kit as well. Standing her up to dress her is asking for trouble as she wont balance well and a slight knock could send her tumbling.

I dress Xiaoli on the bed. Tops are done with her in a sitting position, then lower half is done with her on her back, that hardest part is getting jeans and things over her backside, but you'll soon learn how to lift her legs with one arm under her knees and pull clothes on with the other.

If you are going to stand her, make sure she has socks on at least to avoid her feet rubbing on the carpet.

K

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

Karrot wrote:Ok, you need to learn how to dress her without her standing, unless you got the DS hanging kit as well. Standing her up to dress her is asking for trouble as she wont balance well and a slight knock could send her tumbling.

I dress Xiaoli on the bed. Tops are done with her in a sitting position, then lower half is done with her on her back, that hardest part is getting jeans and things over her backside, but you'll soon learn how to lift her legs with one arm under her knees and pull clothes on with the other.

If you are going to stand her, make sure she has socks on at least to avoid her feet rubbing on the carpet.

K
I didn't got the hanging kit, thank you for the advice on dressing her. I was thinking if I get her to stand maybe to get some shoes with like memory foam soles, to help the feet, I would never let her standing without my support or making sure she has some solid support of some kind. I'm trying to be super careful with her, but it can be quite tricky sometimes.

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

She looks great. I've always liked the look of the 145 Nina Elf. She really is a cute doll! I'll be interested to see more pictures.

I'm waiting on my own DS at the moment (167), so reading your post is giving me something to do to distract myself!

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

Willendorph wrote:She looks great. I've always liked the look of the 145 Nina Elf. She really is a cute doll! I'll be interested to see more pictures.

I'm waiting on my own DS at the moment (167), so reading your post is giving me something to do to distract myself!
The wait is a torture.... but its so worth it when you finally get her... I'm not a very patient person so that's even worst for me when I gotta wait for something like this....

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

gunsmithcat wrote:
Willendorph wrote:She looks great. I've always liked the look of the 145 Nina Elf. She really is a cute doll! I'll be interested to see more pictures.

The wait is a torture.... but its so worth it when you finally get her... I'm not a very patient person so that's even worst for me when I gotta wait for something like this....
I am a patient person, but as time passes it's getting more difficult to wait, so go and take some pictures of your girl to distract me... :D

What breast size did you go for? They all look like good options to me.

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

Willendorph wrote:
gunsmithcat wrote:

I am a patient person, but as time passes it's getting more difficult to wait, so go and take some pictures of your girl to distract me... :D

What breast size did you go for? They all look like good options to me.
lol I'll take some pics, the joints are pretty stiff so posing her can be a challenge. I got the regular size breast, which its pretty nice. She only came with one outfit, so I'll try to get her some other clothes today, but her size can be a challenge, so lets see what can I found. She is super soft, after you corn starch her her skin feels so smooth so I recommend doing it as soon as you get her.

INFORMATIONS