exdollofficial.com

Any advice on getting the insert in?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Any advice on getting the insert in?

Post by gunsmithcat »

The insert can be very tricky to get in the doll.... I used corn starch on the insert and inside the doll... well actually it wasn't me...t was my wife that helped me with it... I tend to break things when they need delicate precision... or if they get frustrating... well you get the point... I was wondering if anybody here has found an easy-er way to get the insert in and out without too much struggle... any advice is really appreciate it.
Elfie's Closet photo album
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=106702

Elfie's Closet photo album 2.0
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=134185

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Any advice on getting the insert in?

Post by Sate »

For DS dolls I will normally slide my middle finger into the insert all the way, then carefully pop it into the cavity. The cavities tend to create a suction effect when putting in the insert, so pressing down on the area below the bellybutton to push out some air will help insertion.

The cavities of certain bodies have tighter entrances like the 167, for that doll I would do it the same way but use my free hand to open up the cavities to let air out as I put the insert.

This video has me removing the insert from a DS 167 and place it back in. Skip to 5:00 to find the right point in the video.

Direct link to video: https://www.youtube.com/embed/Dz2vawcA-04

- Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

Awesome, thank you very much for the advice!

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

for me, i use Talc as its not going to encourage anything to grow in that cavity. I spread her legs so that the cavity opens up side to side, then hold the insert between both hands in a prayer kind of way and wiggle it in. Sate is right, once it gets so far it will cause a seal and block the air from coming out, so wither pressure on her belly to cause that suction effect or just some gentle finger tip manipulation inside to get it to release the seal is all thats needed

K
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

Karrot wrote:for me, i use Talc as its not going to encourage anything to grow in that cavity. I spread her legs so that the cavity opens up side to side, then hold the insert between both hands in a prayer kind of way and wiggle it in. Sate is right, once it gets so far it will cause a seal and block the air from coming out, so wither pressure on her belly to cause that suction effect or just some gentle finger tip manipulation inside to get it to release the seal is all thats needed

K
Thank you so much for the advice, actually I'm not using the insert, its too tight, I know without it, its a little bit loose and it has no texture, but at least for me is more comfortable. I wish there was something in between.

Fitz62
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Fitz62 »

I have both a Boy Toy and a Doll Sweet 167 and made an insert insertion tool out of a wooden cooking spoon. You will need to trim the sides until the width is narrow enough to fit into the insert and also sand the edges smooth. With the long handle; it makes it easy to properly place the insert.

You can put the lube in the insert first so that the wooden spoon will easily come out, or if you just want to place it for photography, you can pour alcohol on the interior of the insert and the spoon will easily slide out. The alcohol will evaporate and leave the insert sanitized.

As for the Doll Sweet Insert, I like that is is very soft and stretchy but I find that the labia end does not stay in place very well while having sex. I have seen in the forum that some owners permanently glued them in place for this issue.

I found that an Abyss/Real doll insert will work because all of the Abyss inserts have a narrow neck that holds the labia end in place. This works and looks good from the outside but does not have the greatest fit because of the length of the Abyss insert is significantly longer. Also, I liked how the DS insert felt much better than the normal Abyss.

I ended up making a combo insert. I had an old insert that had some mold staining on the neck area from leaving it in place too long, and was unable to remove with every cleaner on earth (any suggestions welcomed). Since they cost $250, I decided to use this old one for an experiment. I cut the labia end portion off an Abyss insert off (about 2") and used siliypoxy to glue the DS insert to the inside of the Abyss insert. You will need to let it dry for a least 24 hours. You will then need to take a new #10 blade hobby knife and carefully trim off portions o the Doll Sweet insert to enlarge the opening. After that, I had the Abyss Large Labia look I liked, which stayed secure for sex, but will the soft tight feel of the Doll Sweet Insert.

Hopefully, Doll Sweet, will improve the labia end/neck of their inserts so they work better because the dolls themselves are awesome.

Good Luck!

Fitz

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

Fitz62 wrote:I have both a Boy Toy and a Doll Sweet 167 and made an insert insertion tool out of a wooden cooking spoon. You will need to trim the sides until the width is narrow enough to fit into the insert and also sand the edges smooth. With the long handle; it makes it easy to properly place the insert.

You can put the lube in the insert first so that the wooden spoon will easily come out, or if you just want to place it for photography, you can pour alcohol on the interior of the insert and the spoon will easily slide out. The alcohol will evaporate and leave the insert sanitized.

As for the Doll Sweet Insert, I like that is is very soft and stretchy but I find that the labia end does not stay in place very well while having sex. I have seen in the forum that some owners permanently glued them in place for this issue.

I found that an Abyss/Real doll insert will work because all of the Abyss inserts have a narrow neck that holds the labia end in place. This works and looks good from the outside but does not have the greatest fit because of the length of the Abyss insert is significantly longer. Also, I liked how the DS insert felt much better than the normal Abyss.

I ended up making a combo insert. I had an old insert that had some mold staining on the neck area from leaving it in place too long, and was unable to remove with every cleaner on earth (any suggestions welcomed). Since they cost $250, I decided to use this old one for an experiment. I cut the labia end portion off an Abyss insert off (about 2") and used siliypoxy to glue the DS insert to the inside of the Abyss insert. You will need to let it dry for a least 24 hours. You will then need to take a new #10 blade hobby knife and carefully trim off portions o the Doll Sweet insert to enlarge the opening. After that, I had the Abyss Large Labia look I liked, which stayed secure for sex, but will the soft tight feel of the Doll Sweet Insert.

Hopefully, Doll Sweet, will improve the labia end/neck of their inserts so they work better because the dolls themselves are awesome.

Good Luck!

Fitz
It would be awesome if I could custom made something, but, I lack both the confidence and the materials for it... and probably the $$$ as well, $250 for an insert seems pricey...

Thank you for the advice, the modified wooden spoon seems like a good idea if I can get it right.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Sate wrote:For DS dolls I will normally slide my middle finger into the insert all the way, then carefully pop it into the cavity. The cavities tend to create a suction effect when putting in the insert, so pressing down on the area below the bellybutton to push out some air will help insertion.

- Sate
This is pretty much what I do as well. Works for me.
Just want to add that I also powder the outside of the insert before insertion. Seems to make it a little easier.....

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

gonestill77 wrote:
Sate wrote:For DS dolls I will normally slide my middle finger into the insert all the way, then carefully pop it into the cavity. The cavities tend to create a suction effect when putting in the insert, so pressing down on the area below the bellybutton to push out some air will help insertion.

- Sate
This is pretty much what I do as well. Works for me.
Just want to add that I also powder the outside of the insert before insertion. Seems to make it a little easier.....

:glou:
Awesome, Thanks!

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

gunsmithcat wrote:
Karrot wrote:for me, i use Talc as its not going to encourage anything to grow in that cavity. I spread her legs so that the cavity opens up side to side, then hold the insert between both hands in a prayer kind of way and wiggle it in. Sate is right, once it gets so far it will cause a seal and block the air from coming out, so wither pressure on her belly to cause that suction effect or just some gentle finger tip manipulation inside to get it to release the seal is all thats needed

K
Thank you so much for the advice, actually I'm not using the insert, its too tight, I know without it, its a little bit loose and it has no texture, but at least for me is more comfortable. I wish there was something in between.

Try using a female condom and wrapping a small wash cloth loosely around it to pad the cavity a little??

K
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

Karrot wrote:
gunsmithcat wrote:

K

Try using a female condom and wrapping a small wash cloth loosely around it to pad the cavity a little??

K
That's a pretty good idea... I'll give it a try....if nothing else I think at least the female condom should help... thanks!!!

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

I take a drop of lube on the insert and it swoops into the cavity.
She told me to come but I was already there

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

RaDiv wrote:I take a drop of lube on the insert and it swoops into the cavity.
Wouldn't that make the insert too loose?

Fitz62
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Fitz62 »

PS In addition to using my wooden spoon insertion tool, I pour rubbing alcohol on the outside of the insert. The alcohol lubricates it for insertion but quickly evaporates.

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

gunsmithcat wrote:
RaDiv wrote:I take a drop of lube on the insert and it swoops into the cavity.
Wouldn't that make the insert too loose?
Never had any problems with that. The vacuum behind the insert keeps it in place.
She told me to come but I was already there

INFORMATIONS