exdollofficial.com

storage question....

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: storage question....

Post by mexdl »

haremlover wrote:Mexdl - it's lovely to see your lady! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Best wishes

Harem
Feliz año nuevo! (happy new year in spanish)

Hi Harem! it is nice to be surrounding by doll lovers again. Jeanette is ready for the 2018 too.
Glad to hear from you.

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

I drilled holes through my 2 2013 heads. I removed the baseplate and made a drill out of a copper tube, by cutting teeth into one end. Starting at the bottom of the head and working my way to the top, slowly rotating the home made drill by hand. It worked quite well in the old hard silicone. One came out exactly in the center of the mold pour at the top of the head and one was a little off, but no big deal. I did this when I first received her back in 2014. She has been stored hanging since then.
Regards,
Jiayi

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

I own a DS167+ .. a slight bend at the hips and knees is fine for storing flat. But make sure you pad it with memory foam. Folks here on the forum informed me that padding under the thighs and the small of back is good to avoid the butt flattening. Good info.

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

Awesome, thank you!
Elfie's Closet photo album
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=106702

Elfie's Closet photo album 2.0
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=134185

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

mexdl wrote:and don't worry about the ds armpits , i stored my doll for 6 months inside the cardboard shipping box and no damage found on that area. the real danger in armpits is if you surpass the arms moving limits (check the ds site)
I kept my doll in shipping box for a long time before I got active enough to get her hanging hook. Despite having a thin foam mattress her butt is slightly flattened but I'm hoping that in time it'll bounce back as she's hanging in my closet now when I want hide her from prying eyes. Also at one point I accidentally raised her arms a bit too high past the limits and it caused tearing, now it seems that armpits keep tearing after repairing even if I'm keeping the arm movement well withing limits.

INFORMATIONS