exdollofficial.com

DS versus EX doll BIG differences....

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: DS versus EX doll BIG differences....

Post by gunsmithcat »

Cloudclimax wrote:Good Evening,

Ex Doll - brand name in Asia
DS Doll - brand name Western Hemisphere

Same products same brand, same company some products are sold only inside of Asia, some products sold only to the West. Majority of 158-167cm are identical products just branded differently for the core markets which are China, Japan and Asia.

Good Example Walmat USA, ASDA In the UK same company different brand name.

Hope this explains.

Thank you
Paul

CloudClimax
Flagship Reseller for DS EX Doll UK & EU
Thank you so much for the explanation.
Elfie's Closet photo album
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=106702

Elfie's Closet photo album 2.0
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=134185

greenhorse
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by greenhorse »

Can DS officially confirm that ex is the SAME as ds?

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Heres a stupid idea that may give you an answer. The DS heads I've encountered have a hole right through from neck to top. If you pop her head off and shine a bright torch up through the neck hole, can you see it through the silicone at the top of the head? if you can its likely its just silicone closing the top off.

I think i recall you asking about the serial numbers stamped on the DS neck pins and posting a pic of the one you have, and if thats the case you can use the hang kit to hang the body without head using the neck clamp, but it also means you can insert the loop designed for hanging her (for short periods) that goes up through the head. You'd just have to open up the top hole.

Worth a look

K
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

Karrot wrote:Heres a stupid idea that may give you an answer. The DS heads I've encountered have a hole right through from neck to top. If you pop her head off and shine a bright torch up through the neck hole, can you see it through the silicone at the top of the head? if you can its likely its just silicone closing the top off.

I think i recall you asking about the serial numbers stamped on the DS neck pins and posting a pic of the one you have, and if thats the case you can use the hang kit to hang the body without head using the neck clamp, but it also means you can insert the loop designed for hanging her (for short periods) that goes up through the head. You'd just have to open up the top hole.

Worth a look

K
I think there is a plastic, or metal plate at the top... you can feel that is very solid where the whole is supposed to be... you can see kinda through the whole in the head, I'll add a pic... I'll explore into that, but for now she is staying on a bed, until we decide on something more permanent to storage her.
Attachments
IMG_47471.jpg
IMG_47471.jpg (558.57 KiB) Viewed 719 times
Elfie's Closet photo album
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=106702

Elfie's Closet photo album 2.0
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=134185

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

greenhorse wrote:Can DS officially confirm that ex is the SAME as ds?
I don't know why people question this so much. They are obviously the same, just by different names. Artetokio is the same as well, just targeted for the Japanese market.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

INFORMATIONS