exdollofficial.com

DS "Evolution" questions

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/
symmes

DS "Evolution" questions

Post by symmes »

Hi,

Long story short: I'm considering buying a new doll, and one of the brands I'm considering is Doll Sweet. See this thread for details. In that thread, somebody mentioned the new Doll Sweet "Evolution" or "Evo" 167cm variant. I haven't found any mention of this on the official Doll Sweet site, though, just the one UK vendor listed in that thread. (I'm in the US, so I'd prefer to buy via a US vendor, although I realize I'd probably be fine ordering via a UK vendor.)

So, does anybody have any more information on this? Is this a change that's rolling out to all DS dolls, or at least all of the 167cm models going forward? If so, when is the cutoff date for getting the new vs. the old style? Or is this a new variant that's being sold alongside the older design? Or is it something else entirely? I'd like to know the details before I drop ~$3K on one of these dolls, only to get something unexpected.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: DS "Evolution" questions

Post by samara78 »

Order from john and steven directly. The evolution doll finishes the deal to make ds doll the MOST competitive SILICONE doll out of china. They have the beauty of 4woods and the best frame on the market.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I am sure they will keep our favourite dolls for now.

Inquiring directly with ds will bring the best result for you.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

INTJonny

Post by INTJonny »

The US site has the 167evo now. Check it out!
DS does it again. This is breathtaking. The pictures are fantastic.

I still have a 145 doll on my mind as well as a new 167 lately as an upgrade for Ariel (my 167) since i think the silicone is much softer now compared to the 2016 167 dolls (someone correct me if I'm wrong on this). I was chilling with Ariel recently and thought man.....they could do a much better job on her naughty parts. The 160 doll implements this much better. And then what do ya know BAM!

As always, built in vaginas (to me) can be worrisome in terms of tearing and damage. I don't mind inserts one bit because of the convenience as long as its implemented fairly well like in the 160 model, but if this new built-in style passes durability tests....it's going to be a winner for me.
If successful, I hope they extend to other bodies.

I'm still sittin before next purchases....but I'll be watching like a hawk.
So excited - what a way to start the year. Anybody know any more info about the 167Evo? Harem?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Looks like the labia are upside down. That's my only complaint

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

A great looking doll indeed, but I'm waiting and hoping for the same upgrade to other models too, as I'm more interested in a slim body. As far as I know they do tend to upgrade all models each year or something like that, but not sure if they will go full "Evolution" on them all yet.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Paleonaturist »

Saw this thread, was intrigued.

Went to DsDoll, saw the dolls.

I love my little Kimi (DS Mini), and am entranced by the small, sweet 145 ... but I may have a new favorite doll here. The texture, the makeup (which DS already does very, very well!) - she's just absolutely blinkin' yummy.

And just over twice the price of the "on-sale" 145.

<sigh>

~B.
"Plays with dolls"

This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty.

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

I'm also looking at the evo 167 with the Leaf head. It's very difficult to understand the ordering because it's not clear if you can get the two heads for free in one deal and special makeup deal ("waxworks") in another. It's not clear what the difference is between the makeup option, and what colors are the high-end realistic "option". I want the color as shown in the promo's and do not want to make a 3K mistake.
Also they state shipping is extra, and I wonder if this is consistent among all vendors carrying the brand

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

INFORMATIONS