exdollofficial.com

Big bump in the leg from the silicone... is this normal?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Big bump in the leg from the silicone... is this normal?

Post by TheIQF++ »

This is good info for me too. :thumbs_up:
FYI, samara has also recommended permatex because sil-poxy would not come out of the injector! 8O
Good to know.
How close is the problem to the leg seam on yours? That would be the ideal place to cut - but it is a few inches away from the problem area on mine. I may have to peel away some skin to get to the delaminated area. :? I want to avoid scars on the top of her thigh, so I don't want to cut there.
Karrot wrote: ...Injecting some flowable silicone and squishing it about in the de-laminated area, then leaving her to lie in a neautral position is all thats needed to fix this...
It sounds doable, I think you will succeed! :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

TheIQF++ wrote:This is good info for me too. :thumbs_up:
FYI, samara has also recommended permatex because sil-poxy would not come out of the injector! 8O
Good to know.
How close is the problem to the leg seam on yours? That would be the ideal place to cut - but it is a few inches away from the problem area on mine. I may have to peel away some skin to get to the delaminated area. :? I want to avoid scars on the top of her thigh, so I don't want to cut there.
Karrot wrote: ...Injecting some flowable silicone and squishing it about in the de-laminated area, then leaving her to lie in a neautral position is all thats needed to fix this...
It sounds doable, I think you will succeed! :D
I think is pretty close, but I'm not entirely sure. I'm waiting for a concrete answer from the seller before I do any kind of surgery, (actually my wife will be the one doing that I'll be like the nurse cleaning the forehead, she is pretty good at stuff like this). I will like to avoid scars as well, when we actually get the job done, I'll post pictures.

If you do your surgery first let me know how it goes. Good luck!!!!
Elfie's Closet photo album
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=106702

Elfie's Closet photo album 2.0
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=134185

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

gunsmithcat wrote:
TheIQF++ wrote:...How close is the problem to the leg seam on yours? That would be the ideal place to cut - but it is a few inches away from the problem area on mine. I may have to peel away some skin to get to the delaminated area. :? I want to avoid scars on the top of her thigh, so I don't want to cut there...
I think is pretty close, but I'm not entirely sure. I'm waiting for a concrete answer from the seller before I do any kind of surgery, (actually my wife will be the one doing that I'll be like the nurse cleaning the forehead, she is pretty good at stuff like this). I will like to avoid scars as well, when we actually get the job done, I'll post pictures.

If you do your surgery first let me know how it goes. Good luck!!!!
Thank you! :) I will need luck. I am nervous to cut into such a work of art. :?
I intend to start fixing her soon here: Repair of loose skin bump in silicone
So you can see how it goes.

Hopefully you will get some good news from your seller (like a replacement?) but you may still want to fix her so good luck to you both on that too.
For me, my doll already was a replacement for a different problem...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

INFORMATIONS