exdollofficial.com

DH168/DS realtionship

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

RR2017
Ex-Member

DH168/DS realtionship

Post by RR2017 »

Excuse my ignorance, but what is Doll Sweet's relationship with Dollhouse 168?

It's my understanding that Doll Sweet was once known as DS168, but the similarities don't end there. Dollhouse's 145 EVO is a virtual TPE duplicate of Doll Sweets 145 Minus. Even the packaging is the same; tabloid-sized instruction manual, blue sleeping bag, etc.

The DS145 Plus and DH 158 Plus share a lot of similarities as well.

Recently I was on Doll Sweet's website and saw their new doll is called the "EVO" just like DH's existing line of dolls.

Is DH168 Doll Sweet's Taiwan-based TPE brand?

This isn't a complaint--I've had good experiences with both brands--just a query.

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: DH168/DS realtionship

Post by Kazuya »

The DS EVO is only one body in the DS line up which is the latest incarnation of their 168 body. Don’t think the two companies have are linked in anyway.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Ds 168 refers to a doll size. They are not the same thing.
One makes tpe the other makes silicone and foam dolls only. Ds has a long history of producing and distributing dolls in japan,china, usa and around the world for many years. Their skeletons are completely different then any other doll made in china, because they are japanese engineered and produced in china.

Hope that helps clear things up for you.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

RR2017
Ex-Member

Post by RR2017 »

My point is, Doll Sweet was once known as Dollsweet 168 or "DS168". Maybe that makes my question more clear.

I own a DH145 EVO and a DS145 Minus and, Samara, I would argue their skeletons are nearly identical. The latter is of a higher quality but the similarities and striking.

Furthermore DH168 was once a seller/distributor for Doll Sweet so there is already a connection.

Perhaps I've already answered my own question.

Does anyone out there from DS or DH have a first-hand response? I'm just curious.

RR2017
Ex-Member

Post by RR2017 »

Although, I shoudn't argue with Samara, I'm sure she knows much more about doll skeletons than I.

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

There is no known relation between DH168( Doll House 168) and DS( DollSweet, EXDOLL, Arte Tokio).
They are completely different companies in many aspects such as location, ownership or designers.
Any similarities you may encounter are purely conincidental.

Kind regards.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

RR2017
Ex-Member

Post by RR2017 »

I was told directly by someone at DH168 that there is a relationship, so I guess you learn something new every day.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Maybe they branched off from the chinese factory?
Companies emerge from one another all the time.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

amordeplastico

Post by amordeplastico »

Yes there was a small connection in the past. Mizuwali, DH168 designer and photographer, was also photographer for Doll Sweet 3 or 4 years ago. Not sure if there are more links between the companies, maybe only this one.
I also know a TPE version of DS Nina/Aoi head, named "Hina", is available for DH168 bodies. Maybe a commercial agreement:
https://belledoll.tokyo/doll/hina/
AMORDEPLASTICO DOLLS
SY Doll Head #97 140cm
Doll 4ever Bella 146cm
DS Doll Nina 145cm
Doll House 168 Molly Evo
Doll House 168 Sei
Doll House 168 Molly

RR2017
Ex-Member

Post by RR2017 »

That's excellent information. Thank you!

INFORMATIONS