exdollofficial.com

Kat in white lace

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Kat in white lace

Post by Tomoe »

She is so lovely! DS145+ with KaylaS head and white skin tone?
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

NeedWaifu wrote:Didnt knew she can bend her knees like that much! Incredible.
The outfit is also pretty nice.

She is surprisingly flexible. You have to be a little careful though not to keep her in these positions too long though. Her flesh is fairly fragile.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Tomoe wrote:She is so lovely! DS145+ with KaylaS head and white skin tone?
To answer both you and MannyCan, yes.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Lika wrote:Wow amazing photos and nice poses hope to see more!!
Thank you!

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Jimbofod wrote:
NeedWaifu wrote:Didnt knew she can bend her knees like that much! Incredible.
The outfit is also pretty nice.

She is surprisingly flexible. You have to be a little careful though not to keep her in these positions too long though. Her flesh is fairly fragile.
WOW!!! Much improved range of motion in DS's new(er) skeleton design! Thanks for showing and sharing!
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

One thing I also appreciate is that she can raise her arms up over her head without apparent damage. I don't do it ever for very long though. My Sanhui 160 from a couple years ago gets armpit tears if I do that with her.

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

Have they come up with some kind of super strechy silicone lately as armpits of my doll (2016 model) were torn immediately when I raised her arms just a little bit above shoulder level?

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Pumpster wrote:Have they come up with some kind of super strechy silicone lately as armpits of my doll (2016 model) were torn immediately when I raised her arms just a little bit above shoulder level?
Yes, I think so.
DS changed their formula to be softer in 2017 as noted by Sate and others. Kat is from this vintage. The formula is believed to have been updated again in late 2017/early 2018 to become more jiggly but still soft. Interestingly, they now default the heads to hard silicone, but you can request them to use the same soft formula as the body.

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

Jimbofod wrote: Yes, I think so.
DS changed their formula to be softer in 2017 as noted by Sate and others. Kat is from this vintage. The formula is believed to have been updated again in late 2017/early 2018 to become more jiggly but still soft. Interestingly, they now default the heads to hard silicone, but you can request them to use the same soft formula as the body.
Maybe I have to get another DS doll if they manage to make silicone as stretchy and jiggly as TPE but I think they are not there quite yet. Those videos where I see jiggling TPE doll butts after spanking make me want TPE doll but I don't care much for the maintenance part for TPE :lol:

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

Jimbofod wrote:
Pumpster wrote:Have they come up with some kind of super strechy silicone lately as armpits of my doll (2016 model) were torn immediately when I raised her arms just a little bit above shoulder level?
Yes, I think so.
I was in contact with DS recently because I wanted a soft head on my 145 Nina Elf (better for kissing) and they said they only make the Evo/S-class makeup heads harder by default, so I needn't worry. But I don't know for sure.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Really pale skin has a special appeal. Reminds me of the super fair skinned actresses from then I was a kid.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

MannyCan wrote:Really pale skin has a special appeal. Reminds me of the super fair skinned actresses from then I was a kid.
Yes. I would have been afraid to order a new doll in this color (Kat had a previous life before me), but I really do like it. With light hair and clothes, she can appear somewhat angelic, and with dark hair/clothes, it can be a quite bold and contrasting. As your recent helpful post indicates (comparing the colors to common paint colors), what DS calls "white" is not just a pure white. Also, they do quite a bit of painting on the body to add in pink tones to make her look more natural. Most of this I like, though I think it's a bit heavy on the fingers and toes. Her finger paint is coming off, and I'm just fine with that. Her toes mostly stay protected in long stockings or socks (upper thigh-high on her usually).

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Glad I came back and reread this post ... I had no idea about DS hard and soft face options now available ... now I do! Thanks!
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Elwyn
Doll
Doll

Post by Elwyn »

Pfff! What a showoff! :razz:

INFORMATIONS