exdollofficial.com

Angela: DS 158 with 'Fleur' head

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: Angela: DS 158 with 'Fleur' head

Post by Everhard »

Angela naked on the bed
Angela naked on the bed
AngelaDSDoll2018-06-03_19web.jpg (309.43 KiB) Viewed 824 times
We have a heat-wave in southern England today. Ideal time for a cool doll.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Everhard wrote:However, the DS 158 is the best doll ever, in my opinion. Being a copy of a real woman (with a few changes) she is very realistic and her flesh is soft. I will try to get a photo of her slight belly bulge, which seems so real. Negative points (in my opinion) are the elongated lower legs, which many DS dolls seem to have, and her feet are unrealistically small (UK size 2). Even so, while my new DS 167 doll is in some ways more advanced, the DS 158 is my favorite.
Yes - the DS158 and plus are rather good.

The original lady who gave her form to be cast as this doll had Japanese legs. If they hadn't have elongated them she wouldn't have achieved elegance.

Certainly this lady . . . . is cool.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

:mrgreen:

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member