exdollofficial.com

DS167 EVO with Leaf head has arrived!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: DS167 EVO with Leaf head has arrived!

Post by Kazuya »

fatal wrote:very nice is it worth buying i was looking at getting her for my first doll from cloudclimax using there payment plans either this one or the new kayla what skin colour did you choose is she any good for cuddling or kissing does she have a tounge and the mouth have oral and opens?does she feel life like when you touch her? i am not sure but i think the leaf they have on there now looks kinda a newer model for 2018
I wanted a poseable doll so I ordered fixed joints which is probably not the best set up for cuddling. The newer head (leaf) is much more realistic than the Yolanda head. Much more realistic skin and texture on the lips makes a lot of difference. Both heads that I have are closed mouth. The skin texture is impressive on these newer dolls, the breasts are very soft. If you are buying new, Paul from Cloud Climax will take good care of you and will provide aftersales care that I rarely see these days.

Ddwyerstar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ddwyerstar »

She is one big, gorgeous, hunk of silicone without a doubt! Congratulations on your beautiful purchase.
DS 163 pink skin, brown eyes, Kayla AKA "Inara"
DS 163 pink skin, closed eye WM head 59 AKA "Skylar"
DS 163 pink skin, ORdoll head 088 AKA "Sabrina"
DS 163 pink skin, Jiaxin head AKA "Allie"
MY DOLL ALBLUM http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14604

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

Thank you Ddwyerstar

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

More pics are always welcome :D

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

Here’s my attempt at putting make up on. I like a heavy makeup look, looks I need a bit more practice though. Ztar, I’ll get some photos up soon. Problem is I can only get her out on very special occasions when the wife is away.
Attachments
E41CBADA-B628-4977-8448-86D64F68AD50.jpeg
E41CBADA-B628-4977-8448-86D64F68AD50.jpeg (580.42 KiB) Viewed 906 times

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Kazuya wrote:Here’s my attempt at putting make up on. I like a heavy makeup look, looks I need a bit more practice though. Ztar, I’ll get some photos up soon. Problem is I can only get her out on very special occasions when the wife is away.
I struggle with this as well! One thing is it's a struggle to get lipstick to cover lips evenly. I suspect it is because cosmetics are not always made with silicone skin in mind.

Do the dark things like the eye liner wash off ok? I'd be afraid of staining.

BTW the Leaf face is a lovely choice. Those kissable lips....mmm

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

Jimbofod wrote:
Kazuya wrote:Here’s my attempt at putting make up on. I like a heavy makeup look, looks I need a bit more practice though. Ztar, I’ll get some photos up soon. Problem is I can only get her out on very special occasions when the wife is away.
I struggle with this as well! One thing is it's a struggle to get lipstick to cover lips evenly. I suspect it is because cosmetics are not always made with silicone skin in mind.

Do the dark things like the eye liner wash off ok? I'd be afraid of staining.

BTW the Leaf face is a lovely choice. Those kissable lips....mmm
Thanks Jim.
It goes on very well on the new DS heads has they have a matt finish and the cosmetics have something to adhere too. The shiny surfaced heads are impossible to use makeup on I find. I remove the makeup with hot water and soap or baby wipes. So far I have had not any staining.

INFORMATIONS