exdollofficial.com

DS145cm: Problems w/ removable vagina insert?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

YES
50%
NO
50%

Total votes: 6

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

Do you own a DS145cm doll with a removable vagina insert?
If so, are you having the problems shown in the following video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koIAXJdFSzs

(Watch the video from 16:03 to 17:14 TRT, which shows gaps between the vagina insert and the vagina orifice, thereby creating problems during use and an unappealing look.)

Follow-up question: If your doll's vagina insert has the problem shown in the video, when was it manufactured [e.g. when did you receive it (i.e. month and year)]?

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: DS145cm: Problems w/ removable vagina insert?

Post by gunsmithcat »

I do have a ds 145, I got her not too long ago, about the end of December last year. The insert it does have the same problem as in the video, maybe not as severe , but to be honest I don't use the insert at all, its too tight. Nice video, I always wonder about sanhui dolls as well, so its very informative.
Elfie's Closet photo album
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=106702

Elfie's Closet photo album 2.0
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=134185

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

gunsmithcat wrote:I do have a ds 145, I got her not too long ago, about the end of December last year. The insert it does have the same problem as in the video, maybe not as severe but to be honest I don't use the insert at all, it's too tight.
@gunsmithcat: If you don't mind me asking, are you having sex with the DS145cm WITHOUT the insert?
If so, what's that like? Isn't she too wide without the insert? Also, don't you miss the texture of the insert?

Ronin

Post by Ronin »

What is the new Evo like with the built in insert as the only option?

Too tight? Just right?

Are they durable as a sex doll? Or more just as a photo model?

INFORMATIONS