exdollofficial.com

EX-Lite Ordered.

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

nordicocean7

EX-Lite Ordered.

Post by nordicocean7 »

So i am super excited, placed my order..made my dol-down payment. Next to favorite part shopping for this and that while i wait. Not sure of clothing sizes really yet but i reckon S or XS will do. If anyone owns one of these or the silicone version..any tips, tricks, or suggestions would be welcome. Will be shoe shopping today if i can get a sense of her shoe size. I am either way very excited. This will be my 3rd doll purchase and as i did previous, i will post many photos.

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: EX-Lite Ordered.

Post by RainKing »

if Ex Lites are all the same size I think AlexaTilbrook is someone you can PM and ask.
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

nordicocean7 wrote:If anyone owns one of these or the silicone version..
Congratulations. A good choice if you are looking for a photo model. :)
The clothing size is rather a XS or XXS, or have a look for teenager clothes, because these dolls are very "petite".
My cyba is wearing EU35 size boots with thick socks. Shoes in size EU33 or 34 would be optimal.
But as long as she is not going to wear open shoes like sandals or peep toe high heels it won't matter that much.
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

nordicocean7

Post by nordicocean7 »

So i know i have been reading a lot about difficulty with sex in this specific doll model. Am i to understand that it is impossible? I really hope that is not the case as it is my primary reason for this purchase. I recognize some positions may be impossible..but if there is no way for it to be done..ill be bummed.

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

It is not impossible, you can find several videos of Ex-Lites used as sex dolls online.
But you will probably need to attach the arms and legs permanently and maybe
want to use a different insert than the one that comes with the doll.
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

nordicocean7

Post by nordicocean7 »

Ok..well i appreciate the info. Any recommendations on a good insert that will work with the EX-Lite doll? And thanks by the way for all the info..i really appreciate the help.

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello, Nordicocean!

I'm excited for you!
Anticipation is the greatest part of pleasure.
I loved that part. ^^

Regarding the shoe size, my SooYoung wears korean size 220 ballet flats, which I've learned is close to EU size 34 and it is a snug fit.
She has also a pair of high heels EU size 36, which I bought online.
A tiny bit loose, but still fit her cute feet nicely.

I myself was a little disappointed when I realized that Xlite isn't really built for penetrative intercourse.
You can make it work, but the uneasiness and related difficulties will be off-putting.
They are for me.

SooYoung and I have come to love the practice of intercrural sex and sumata.
We use a fleshlight sleeve for that.

Try to suggest these to her when she arrives! ^.~

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

psion satori
Former Member

Post by psion satori »

nordicocean7 wrote:So i am super excited, placed my order..made my dol-down payment. Next to favorite part shopping for this and that while i wait. Not sure of clothing sizes really yet but i reckon S or XS will do. If anyone owns one of these or the silicone version..any tips, tricks, or suggestions would be welcome. Will be shoe shopping today if i can get a sense of her shoe size. I am either way very excited. This will be my 3rd doll purchase and as i did previous, i will post many photos.
Congratulations nordicocean7,

As other have said, the ExLite is a fantastic photographic model, and being a realistic height, it's easy to find clothes that fit. As for actual sizes, you'll quickly discover that sizes vary from brand to brand and shop to shop. Generally speaking she's a between a UK size 4 to UK size 6. All the shoes and boots I have for her are an EU 36.

If you are shopping on line, it's best to check the sellers sizing charts for specific measurements. The ExLite is:
Bust: 80cm / 32"
Waist: 58cm / 23"
Hips: 87cm / 34"

However, don't forget thrift stores. I get most of Kayla's clothes, boots and accessories from charity shops, and have picked up some amazing bargins. I've noted most of the sizes for the clothes she wears in her photoshoots, so you should find all the info you need here:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84102

Have fun and looking forward to seeing your pics.

Cheers,
G

Greendave

Post by Greendave »

The ds s type insert was recommended by Paul at cloud climax
And this I can actually get inside
The one that came with the doll was impossibly tight
Kayla is stunningly beautiful and great for photos
And cuddling
Paul got me a long blond wig which suits her so much
That she is mesmerising
Looking into those eyes framed by this beautiful long blond hair
While cuddling and running my hands over her
Sexy curves is unbelievably real
Suggest Paul at cloud climax who has so much advice
To give
I have figured out a way to have incredible orgasms with
Kayla and when I can figure out how to start a new thread
Will post details

psion satori
Former Member

Post by psion satori »

Greendave wrote:I have figured out a way to have incredible orgasms with
Kayla and when I can figure out how to start a new thread
Will post details
Go here: viewforum.php?f=143
Then, click on the 'New Topic' button on the left hand side. That will start a new thread in the DS forum.

G

nordicocean7

Post by nordicocean7 »

Hey thanks for all of the info, very helpful. I am obviously a bit disappointed to hear that the sex doll I ordered isn’t good for sex. I feel like with all of this honest feedback DS would make some changes to improve this product. I will buy a different insert if that is what I need. I will make an order for the DS s type insert tomorrow..hopefully that will solve the issue for me.. Again, thanks for all the info, I really appreciate the help.. this experience would otherwise feel a bit alone.

psion satori
Former Member

Post by psion satori »

nordicocean7 wrote:.................. I am obviously a bit disappointed to hear that the sex doll I ordered isn’t good for sex.
I don't think anyone said that. You just need to take your time to get to know how she can be posed. Granted her range of motion more limited than a TPE or silicone lady, but if you treat her gently and take your time, you'll be pleasantly surprised :whistle:

She is definately not a 'wham bam, thank you mam' kind of gal. Think of her as the shy, inexperienced, girl next door and you'll be fine. Soft and gentle, rather than hard and fast, and i guarantee she'll blow your mind.

G

nordicocean7

Post by nordicocean7 »

Thanks for the info gdy67. Taeyeon did say that the doll was not built for penatrative intercourse, as well as some other members comments on other posts. It does sound like with the proper invert that she can be a great companion. Thanks again for your advice. I will take it to heart and be gentle in familiarizing myself with her when she arrives. Thanks again mate.

nordicocean7

Post by nordicocean7 »

Could anyone help me figure out how to PM people? I’m not very computer savvy.. like a caveman thawed out of a glacier if I’m being honest.

ginastiqbm1
Ex-Member

Post by ginastiqbm1 »

You have icons "profile" and "pm" next to every reply or "new massages" next to Forum logo on top of page.
prefer contact on Uk love doll forum, thanks.

INFORMATIONS