exdollofficial.com

Ex lite best sex positions

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Greendave

Ex lite best sex positions

Post by Greendave »

I have seen posts concerned that the ex lite is no goof for sex
This is so untrue as over the last few weeks I have had sex every night and morning
And some of the best orgasms I have ever had even compared to a real woman
The first essential is to remove the insert supplied and get one that can actually be
Penetrated
Paul At Cloud climax gave me excellent advice and supplied the ds s type insert
Which was transformational now I could get penetration
My favourite by far is to sit on a stool with Kayla on my lap facing me with her legs
Straight out on either side, penetration is easy and I can look into those amazing
Brown eyes with my arm around the small of her back easily generating a fantastic
Rocking motion that slowly builds to an amazing orgasm
I ike to delay orgasm for hours so let it build stop for a bit lightly kissing and stroking
Her hair and gazing into those incredible eyes
When I eventually let myself come it is so intense that I feel like everything I am is
Concentrated in the end of my penis and I am exploding into the universe
In that moment I experience ultimate joy
Next best is me on my back with Kayla on top again with her legs straight out on
Either side of me
With my hand under her left armpit I can easily get a great up and down motion
And again can make this last for ages before coming
As she stands up so well I enjoy standing behind her with her bent over the bed
And looking at that tight bum as I slide in and out
Another favourite is to have her on the bed at the right height on the duvet with her
Legs wide open and her on her side so that I can see her lovely bum and pussy
I do this in front of a glass wardrobe mirror so I can see myself fucking her this looks great
In the morning it is usually missionary with her legs wide and up around my shoulders and
A pillow under her bum to get the right height with me kneeling between them
This is great teaser and again looking into those eyes with her hair framing her face is awesome
How are other exlite owners getting on

Tosin007

Re: Ex lite best sex positions

Post by Tosin007 »

Greendave wrote:I have seen posts concerned that the ex lite is no goof for sex
This is so untrue as over the last few weeks I have had sex every night and morning
And some of the best orgasms I have ever had even compared to a real woman
The first essential is to remove the insert supplied and get one that can actually be
Penetrated
Paul At Cloud climax gave me excellent advice and supplied the ds s type insert
Which was transformational now I could get penetration
My favourite by far is to sit on a stool with Kayla on my lap facing me with her legs
Straight out on either side, penetration is easy and I can look into those amazing
Brown eyes with my arm around the small of her back easily generating a fantastic
Rocking motion that slowly builds to an amazing orgasm
I ike to delay orgasm for hours so let it build stop for a bit lightly kissing and stroking
Her hair and gazing into those incredible eyes
When I eventually let myself come it is so intense that I feel like everything I am is
Concentrated in the end of my penis and I am exploding into the universe
In that moment I experience ultimate joy
Next best is me on my back with Kayla on top again with her legs straight out on
Either side of me
With my hand under her left armpit I can easily get a great up and down motion
And again can make this last for ages before coming
As she stands up so well I enjoy standing behind her with her bent over the bed
And looking at that tight bum as I slide in and out
Another favourite is to have her on the bed at the right height on the duvet with her
Legs wide open and her on her side so that I can see her lovely bum and pussy
I do this in front of a glass wardrobe mirror so I can see myself fucking her this looks great
In the morning it is usually missionary with her legs wide and up around my shoulders and
A pillow under her bum to get the right height with me kneeling between them
This is great teaser and again looking into those eyes with her hair framing her face is awesome
How are other exlite owners getting on
When did u buy ur Ex Lite & what insert where u using? The one it came with or some other insert?
I heard that the Ex Lite Manufacturer's corrected the problem as many ppl where complaining initially b4
about the Insert being too excessively tight for them. (Even Asian Men included who btw have a stereotype
for having smaller members overall ;) ).
As for orgasm u are 100% Correct, Asian Women in general will do that to you/ for u & it mostly has ALOT
to do with their appearance/ features. (Which like u is why I like the Ex Lite so much or any Doll
for that matter with an appearance in the Likeness of Asian Women).
The orgasm is strongest when u are looking @ her right? It's all in the face, the Smooth Skin, small
lips, the porportions of the body, the facial symetry the delicate refined features, the eye's,
everything about Asian Women provides a very powerful orgasm in general.
I too agree with u, some of my most Powerful Orgasms in general/ in life have come from this Doll too.
I can just stay hard forever looking @ it.
(Even compared with real Women).
PS. Can u plz Post some Photo's of ur Kayla doll for me please? (If Possible), especially of the insert
I want to see if they correct the problem for sure.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

I'm sold! That's quite an endorsement :D
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Thanks for such a detailed review. I am one of those who finds the ex-lite very attractive in terms of looks and weight but is hesitant to consider getting one because of its bad rep when it comes to sex. That obviously has not been your experience - maybe the new insert is what makes the difference.

My only question is how soft does her skin feel? My silicone jm doll feels toned like a young athletic woman, but there is also a wonderful feeling of softness over top of that. She has very soft and pliable silicone skin; I imagine a tpe doll is even softer. I guess I'd be concerned about the ex-lite if it felt more like foam.

Tosin007

Post by Tosin007 »

MonAmour wrote:I'm sold! That's quite an endorsement :D
It is good! Trust me you wouldn't regret it! :wink:

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

I want to believe this as well, as I've had a hard time to have a good time with my Ex-Lite. I was stupid to not order the S-type insert at the same time, even if I had read about it on the forums. It was probably due to stress about making an order during the sale. Might just have to get me one or two now to give it another shot. So far I've been putting a fleshlight in her thigh-gap without the case, but with a closed end of course, which work well for doggie-positions. That's what I like about this doll compared to my WM140, that she's tall enough to be able to do doggie standing up :D

There are a number of cons I'd like to bring up though, now that people seem to get excited;

-The foam is stronger than the joints of the skeleton, meaning the doll can't stay well in positions because it will slowly retain certain angles. Especially the legs can be a pain if you want them straight for a standing pose.
-There's a LOT of squeaking noises during interaction. You think the goose-necks are bad? This is on another level!
-Range of motion on limbs is very restrictive, which is another reason to why sex is hard or at least limited with this doll. Also limits posing for photography.
-The material is quite fragile, much more so than TPE, and I imagine a lot harder to repair. You got to be a true gentleman with this lady!
-As with most dolls, she got a short torso and long legs. She's almost 10cm shorter than me, but yet her crotch is slightly higher up than mine when standing up straight.
-Skin-color is very strange, and kinda dull to be honest. I don't even know what to compare it with. Looks like the kind of grey-ish tan you can get from too much solarium.
-The limbs and head can be very hard to pull off for storing, even without the yellow pins. It's easy to damage the seams of the foam in the process. Hopefully it gets easier with time from wearing.

The very low weight is both a good and bad thing imo. It's incredibly easy to move around, and it can easily stand up while leaning on something, without ruining the floor or risking a complete disaster if falling down. But at the same time I must confess that I miss the sense of mass in the doll, which is important to get that feel of realism. It resembles more to a mannequin or even inflatable doll when thinking about it. But of course I understand that it was designed to be as light as possible, for various reasons, so I don't consider this a downside to the product itself, but it might be so for the user if used to silicone/TPE-dolls. Maybe ~20kg would be more convincing?

But I'm not disappointed. For that price it's a very nice full size doll, more or less sex-capable. I love to keep her dressed up in some fine clothing and just standing around in my apartment with a teasing pose, always up for some shameless groping or quickie over the desk or kitchen table :D That's something I don't dare to do as much with a heavier doll, and it's certainly not as easy or natural with a short doll.

I still need to spend more time experimenting with this doll before settling with final conclusions. I was very skeptic the first time I saw it, but I have grown to love the concept, and I really hope DS keep developing it and add options. The skeleton certainly need to get stronger joints, make it easier to disassemble, and also make the legs fit better to their mounts in order to not make the gaps so obvious. Also, a less depressing skin-color, or at least add options.

autolycus wrote: My only question is how soft does her skin feel? My silicone jm doll feels toned like a young athletic woman, but there is also a wonderful feeling of softness over top of that. She has very soft and pliable silicone skin; I imagine a tpe doll is even softer. I guess I'd be concerned about the ex-lite if it felt more like foam.
I'd describe it as a "fit" kind of soft, pretty realistic in many areas imo if you imagine like you say, an athletic person with more muscles than fat, but with a toned "yoga"-style type of body. Breasts were smaller than I expected from pictures, which was a pleasant surprise for me :D They are of same foam material, so soft but not jiggly or anywhere close to realistic. Butt is also same material, very fit to the touch but incredibly good looking considering the material. Overall I think the foam is nice to the touch, and they have managed incredibly well with definition in shapes. The big downside is of course the massive seams around the body, but which doesn't matter much if you keep her clothed or in some sort of unitard/onesie.

TPE is almost ridiculously soft in comparison, but unfortunately I don't have a silicone doll to compare with yet. I at least imagine that silicone is closer in comparison, and a more realistic middleground (my next doll is most definitely going to be a silicone) for a body of a fit nature.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Greendave

Post by Greendave »

Since my original post I have had sex with Kayla every night and morning
With three wigs transforming her appearance
Paul from cloud climax got me a very sexy long blond wig and a sophisticated
Short blond wig which give me three very different women
I forgot to mention that Paul told me to stretch the insert
So I used a cucumber left in for hours for a few days so that I could get
Deep penetration
This is the absolute essential to sex with Kayla
The right insert and getting it stretched to enable good penetration
My current favourite is
Sit Kayla up so that she is stable and open her legs
Get two pillows behind me for support and sit Kayla on me
Facing with her legs either side and my penis positioned for entry
Initially leave her leaning back slightly and get her head positioned
So that those eyes are locked on to mine and insert my cock
Then leaning her forward there is a point where her weight
Gets my cocktail deep inside but with my left arm under her left
Armpit I can get an incredible pivot movement which moves her
Up and down sliding on my cock
Now with this deep penetration and those incredible eyes plus
The sliding and out comes the best possible orgasm which
I can make last for hours until it nearly kills me with its Intensity
There are many more Kayla specific positions
So I will figure out how to post photos and attach them to my next post

nordicocean7

Post by nordicocean7 »

Hey guys!

So my question is simple, is there any way to modify her for full deep missionary position? EX’s are absolutely beautiful but it is very hard to get missionary without tearing the foam above her vagina. Just curious if anyone found a good way to stretch her hips.

INFORMATIONS