exdollofficial.com

Stock DS insert vs. aftermarket - closing the gap!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

kabuki

Stock DS insert vs. aftermarket - closing the gap!

Post by kabuki »

Just posted another video on the Dolltron2020 channel:

Is anyone else using an aftermarket onahole instead of the DS insert? I really don't want to go back to the stock insert after trying this out for the past several months.
My doll video channel: Dolltron2020

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Stock DS insert vs. aftermarket - closing the gap!

Post by Aeron »

I've heard about the DS insert problem (when the legs are too wide), but does that only occur with certain insert types?

Are there any doll model + insert models that are fine?

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

Issue seems to be worse with larger dolls as DS145 doesn't have that large gap with insert, on that video you can just throw the insert in by one hand :D Mine needs some fiddling with 2 hands as the hole is smaller and insert sits in more tightly. But it's good to know that TPE insert can be used in case DS inserts start to feel too harsh.
Attachments
20180415_105228.jpg
20180415_105228.jpg (31.04 KiB) Viewed 4877 times

kabuki

Post by kabuki »

:haha4:

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

^ :lol: I just had to dig out my 3rd unused insert I've been saving and it appears to be larger size than other 2 I've been using, it fills the vag tunnel quite nicely. And omg it's so soft! Apparently other two inserts have hardened somewhat in service and feel more like tire rubber compared to unused insert. I wonder if there's any kind of treatment silicone could be made softer again?

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

I'm too wary to use a TPE insert in my DS doll, but I did get some alternate ones. I also have a 145. The ones made for the doll have the advantage of fitting inside just fine, but usually end up pushed almost an inch inside during playtime. The R type, for the 167, is actually very similar, longer, but with perhaps even a smaller opening.

I ordered a B type insert and immediately like it much better. It fits in rather tightly, and maybe sticks out just a bit, but in use there is no issue with "missing" really. Besides fully filling the cavity, the labia are larger and can help guide and correct. The inner diameter is just a bit wider, and I noticed the material was very soft. The fit of the insert in the cavity is tight enough, though, that I don't think I'd leave it in all the time. It might put undue pressure on the cavity opening, which I already had to repair a time or two. Another bonus is that it partially covers the repair scars.

I also ordered a G type, but it is so tight I'm not sure it would be comfortable. I could barely stick my finger in. It seemed to me that the material was just a tad more stuff than the B insert.

Fortunately, the B type was buy one get one free, since that is my favorite.

Quellis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Quellis »

Thank you so much for the video. I had no idea how bad the gap was on the doll. Very important to consider if I want this doll.

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

Jimbofod wrote:I'm too wary to use a TPE insert in my DS doll, but I did get some alternate ones. I also have a 145. The ones made for the doll have the advantage of fitting inside just fine, but usually end up pushed almost an inch inside during playtime.
I folded some bubblewrap and stuffed it at the bottom so that insert doesn't slide in during action.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Pumpster wrote:
Jimbofod wrote:I'm too wary to use a TPE insert in my DS doll, but I did get some alternate ones. I also have a 145. The ones made for the doll have the advantage of fitting inside just fine, but usually end up pushed almost an inch inside during playtime.
I folded some bubblewrap and stuffed it at the bottom so that insert doesn't slide in during action.
This is a good strategy. Also, if you go too crazy, you'll hear the sound of popcorn. :lol:

For me, I'm finding that the type B insert is solving both this problem and the gap on either side. It's just a bit tougher to insert in the first place.

mala78
Ex-Member

Post by mala78 »

Jimbofod wrote:
Pumpster wrote:
Jimbofod wrote:I'm too wary to use a TPE It's just a bit tougher to insert in the first place.
if you think this is tough maybe you should try a Wm doll with removable vagina. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

mala78 wrote:
Jimbofod wrote:
Pumpster wrote:
Jimbofod wrote:I'm too wary to use a TPE It's just a bit tougher to insert in the first place.
if you think this is tough maybe you should try a Wm doll with removable vagina. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I found the length was never right, leaving a large gap between the insert and the entrance. Makes cleanup a mess since stuff can spill inside the vagina cavity, eliminating the whole advantage of an insert being easier to clean.

mala78
Ex-Member

Post by mala78 »

Aeron wrote:
mala78 wrote:
Jimbofod wrote:
Pumpster wrote:
I found the length was never right, leaving a large gap between the insert and the entrance. Makes cleanup a mess since stuff can spill inside the vagina cavity, eliminating the whole advantage of an insert being easier to clean.
Wm's inserts are worst case

1st) it is hard to place it in
2st) it is extremely difficult to take it out, i give zero chances to have no tears in the vagina area after 1 month of use if you use it daily.
3st)Stuff going also inside the vagina cavity either way so besides all the trouble with the installation/uninstallation you have to clean the entrance besides the insert.

Overall it is a very bad design/idea.

No wonder why most people here have dolls with fixed vagina.

Even if you check the sales area 95% of the dolls are being sold have fixed vagina.

This month i ll make a youtube video showing what it takes to get the insert out from a WM doll and i bet after seeing this noone will ever buy a Wm doll with insert again.

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

mala78 wrote:
Aeron wrote:
mala78 wrote:
Jimbofod wrote:
Pumpster wrote:

2st) it is extremely difficult to take it out, i give zero chances to have no tears in the vagina area after 1 month of use if you use it daily.
3st)Stuff going also inside the vagina cavity either way so besides all the trouble with the installation/uninstallation you have to clean the entrance besides the insert.

Since you say WM inserts are the worst, are you suggesting other brands have inserts that actually work cleanly?

kabuki

Post by kabuki »

mala78 wrote:
Aeron wrote:
mala78 wrote:
Jimbofod wrote:
Pumpster wrote:

No wonder why most people here have dolls with fixed vagina.

Even if you check the sales area 95% of the dolls are being sold have fixed vagina.

This month i ll make a youtube video showing what it takes to get the insert out from a WM doll and i bet after seeing this noone will ever buy a Wm doll with insert again.
Please do, this is the first I'm hearing about this complaint from a WM owner and given that they're bought by a lot of first time doll owners, the public deserves to know.

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

So I bought cheap TPE onahole and I tested reaction by leaving TPE onahole on top of silicone DS insert. Couple of hours later I checked the results and there was certainly some kind of reaction happening. Surfaces that were in contact with eachother were "wet" and wiping it off left round shiny spot with slightly bulged edge on silicone insert. Kind of burn scar and it looks like TPE melted silicone! I guess I'm not fitting TPE stuff into my silicone doll then...

INFORMATIONS