exdollofficial.com

WM200 head to Ex-Lite

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

WM200 head to Ex-Lite

Post by genesis218 »

I just purchased a gorgeous WM200 silicone head and will be adapting it to my DS Ex-Lite doll. I love my Ex-Lite doll compared to a comparable sized heavy 85 lbs silicone doll but I can't stand the ugly Asian Foam head that comes with it. I'm hoping to install the head by removing the adapter in the DS foam head and adapt it to the new silicone head. I'm thinking I'll have to hole cut into the silicone head hard foam base to the size of the DS head adapter that is maybe 1 1/2" around, install and epoxy it in. She'll be a little top heavy with that extra weight but she'll be beautiful. Has anyone tried this or maybe have a better idea? Sorry about calling her ugly if you guys like the Kayla head.

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WM200 head to Ex-Lite

Post by RainKing »

Can you post pics of the exlite connection? And I would suppose that the WM has a 16mm threaded hole?
I have not done this but I'm pretty mechanical and improvise a lot. May can advise you on this.
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

psion satori
Former Member

Post by psion satori »

genesis218 wrote:I just purchased a gorgeous WM200 silicone head and will be adapting it to my DS Ex-Lite doll. I love my Ex-Lite doll compared to a comparable sized heavy 85 lbs silicone doll but I can't stand the ugly Asian Foam head that comes with it. I'm hoping to install the head by removing the adapter in the DS foam head and adapt it to the new silicone head. I'm thinking I'll have to hole cut into the silicone head hard foam base to the size of the DS head adapter that is maybe 1 1/2" around, install and epoxy it in. She'll be a little top heavy with that extra weight but she'll be beautiful. Has anyone tried this or maybe have a better idea? Sorry about calling her ugly if you guys like the Kayla head.
I for one am keen to see how this works out. The only issue I see is that the WM head weighs significantly more than the Kayla head which will make her top heavy and difficult to pose. Not a problem in bed, but just be careful if you are standing her up.

You can get an adapter from mi6c, there's a thread on here somewhere, I'll post a link when I find it, if he doesnt chip in first.

No offence taken, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I'd hardly call her ugly :D

*click for bigger
IMG_20180408_132050_209.jpg
IMG_20180408_132050_209.jpg (335.58 KiB) Viewed 1628 times
More of her royal ugliness here:
https://instagram.com/kayladollx

Cheers,
G

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

Ya I'd go the adapter route too. Is the WM head Silicone or TPE? Cos TPE is heavy!
May need some lead in her boots after that mod lol
MDBG

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello,

I made an adapter to use Jinsan heads (16 mm connector) on the EXLite Doll:

The adapter replaces the original neck part of the EXLite which needs to be removed (one screw, takes less than a minute to do). The movements of the head won't be altered in any way and the old part can be put back again.

Below is my EXLite Doll body fitted with a Jinsan made head. She is Gräfin Ingrid Von Rubber, the vilain character of my Doll Laboratory Comic project:

If you have questions, don't hesitate to send me a PM.

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

@VonRubber, as always amazing work sir.
MDBG

WhataTimeToBeAlive

Post by WhataTimeToBeAlive »

VonRubber wrote:I made an adapter to use Jinsan heads (16 mm connector) on the EXLite Doll:
Nice work! Possibilities are always merrier, the more there are. ;)

Those pictures are quite enchanting!

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

I see how VonRubber did that now. Good work. Thanks for the info. That will work better than the way I was going to do it. Your doll looks awesome. My doll will be a little top heavy, that's for sure. Too bad DS doesn't offer a different head and it sure would be nice for her to have double D tits. I bought a DS 167 Evo doll from a member on this site but she's just ended up too heavy for me which is why I'm selling on this site and I already had the Ex-Lite, so that is why I'm modifying her.

INFORMATIONS