exdollofficial.com

DS has Robotic Ambitions

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

DS has Robotic Ambitions

Post by Metricnut »

Did you guys see the DS website has a development section that they discuss robotic DS dolls?

https://www.dsdoll.us/development
DSrobotA01.jpg
DSrobotA01.jpg (39.27 KiB) Viewed 2492 times
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

roninfiertze

Re: DS has Robotic Ambitions

Post by roninfiertze »

Metricnut wrote:Did you guys see the DS website has a development section that they discuss robotic DS dolls?
Yup, exciting!

viewtopic.php?f=265&t=99707
Present:
Katie - WM 145cm head #1 - 2014
Cheyenne - Sanhui 156cm head #2 - 2016
"Anthro Project" - HappyDoll 100cm TDF banned - 2017
Alexandria - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2017
Emily - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2018
Casandra - DH168 145cm Marie - 2020
Anastasia - CD 138cm TDF banned - 2021
Unnamed - CD 130cm TDF banned - 2021
Ordered - Zelex 142cm TDF banned - 2021

Future:
1.) GameDoll Sino G3 160cm
2.) Sino 158cm B #30
3.) Starpery 171cm

Quellis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Quellis »

Check out the DS doll YouTube page. There are updated videos with some very interesting things to show.

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

Hope those teeth are soft, imaging the doll spazzing out while giving oral!

DollPurrfect
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DollPurrfect »

I so those pictures a little while ago.

Certainly interesting and it makes you wounder what love dolls will be like in 20 years time or so.

Personally though I kind of prefer to use my imagination and I find it makes my love dolls truly my own. I hope that if we do have intelligent love dolls in the future that we still have the love dolls we currently have as well.

Crafty
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Crafty »

Every day, waifubots come closer to being a reality

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

When are these coming out for sale? and which price range? :)
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

Katerchen

Post by Katerchen »

I d love to see the reaction of our females when this becomes a reality. Well turns out that many males will chose a doll/robowaifu/waifubot instead a RG :P That will open some eyes for sure. Especially for post-wall woman feeling entitled.

But as an IT guy, the whole AI topic rubs me the wrong way. That would be an eerie feeling if something like that became reality. Its a dangerous topic. But then, having a walking and talking elf with a cute butt and titties would be something lol

Silicone-Jay

Post by Silicone-Jay »

What would happen if one of these Robotic heads get infected with a virus and ends up biting off your sausage during play? Or maybe the eyes have hidden cameras in them lol...

Katerchen

Post by Katerchen »

Silicone-Jay wrote:What would happen if one of these Robotic heads get infected with a virus and ends up biting off your sausage during play? Or maybe the eyes have hidden cameras in them lol...
I doubt it would have the force to bite off our most precious parts xD Other then that, depends on the hard and software combination they might use. The more widespread, the more likely there will be any malware for said platform. I would be very wary as soon as the device has any form of wireless capabilities ... Typically manufactures don't really put much effort in securing their stuff. Just look how long it took for wlan boxes to be password protected by default ...

Real issues will probably rise when the dolls learn walking and talking on their own ... Not only will they be able to nag but who knows what some hacker will put together to make a lovedoll go berserk ... lol

INFORMATIONS