sexyrealsexdolls.com

ISO of photography helper in zip 25442

No matter how great your camera might be, it is how you apply your skills that makes the difference between an OK shot and a great shot. Here you can talk technical, talk creative, share your techniques, lighting, and digital editing. This is where we can all help each other to take better photos.
If you post a photo here and are looking for a critique, you should be prepared for honest criticism even if it hurts. It will only help to make us better photographers.

Moderator: Swan

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

ISO of photography helper in zip 25442

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Hi everyone,
I'm back from a rather long sabbatical and I've acquired a new doll that I'm really having fun photographing. I had a doll also in the mid 2000's (what is now Mechadoll) and did lots of photography with her too!
Now I'm wanting to take things to a new level and that will require physical help. I wonder if there's anyone in zip 25442 that would like to get involved?
Some shoots I'm planning on involve Easyrider's Magazine like motorcycle shots (and yes, I have a very wild show chopper for this), forest hiking shots, Hot tub shots, race car shots (and yes I have a race car too) interesting public shots, etc.....so I kinda need a crew lol.
In addition, someone good with make-up would be valuable.
Take a look at my album and check out my stuff. Let me know if your interested?
David
in the Eastern WV panhandle.

My model, Ava
P1011094.JPG
P1011094.JPG (1.86 MiB) Viewed 1532 times
P1010022.JPG
P1010022.JPG (1.75 MiB) Viewed 1532 times

INFORMATIONS