The statement about hyper realistic

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

The statement about hyper realistic

Post by ILDoll »

Hi all
As there are quite a few people asking about H.R. series, here are some statement.
1. H.R. dolls are hand-made products that take 7-10 day more than the classic series. Besides, workers are still training and only one man is working on H.R. dolls now. That's why H.R. dolls take one whole month to reach anyone who order it. However, I consider it is worthy to wait patiently for this amazing artwork.
2. Photos of H.R. series are showing the size of 140 silicone and 160 TPE. We are working on the photos but they won't come out shortly. Sorry to guys who want to see more photos of them. Turst me that I worry more than you and I will post what I get asap.
3. I do fail to keep my promiss again for that the website has not completed. I take this responsibility on this. Anyone who comments this post will get a discount when you want a H.R. doll.

Sincerely,
Kevin
Good proportion with best appearance.
Satisfied service from Vincent.

http://www.ildoll.com Ins: ILDoll Sexdolls
Rapid reply from 9:00 am to 11:30 pm (UTC/GMT+08:00)
sales1@ildoll.com
weishuohe@126.com WhataApp: +86 13360576377

Chuanyin Intellegent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: The statement about hyper realistic

Post by Hitdoll »

Please turn to the post in BCD
viewtopic.php?f=267&t=113720
or the post in our section
viewtopic.php?f=148&t=113626
for further info about H.R. series.
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

WhatsApp:+86 18520290523
Rapid Reply during 08:00-23:30(UTC/GMT+08:00)

Email: sales1@ildoll.com

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Hello community members, I just wanted to state that I just placed an order from hitdoll HR series, I choose the silicone hyper realism, I wanted to state that I plan on releasing a thread that covers the progression of my order, and upon receiving I plan on releasing a unboxing and review video, but the first will come the progress update , covering the basics, from the photos they send me , to me experience with the hitdoll team and their communication with me and how well said communication handled and also the timely manner of those interactions, so all community members keep an eye out for that thread. Having said this, I would also like to speak about kevin and the sales team at hitdoll, I first would like to thank kevin for his professionalism and great customer service he provided me while helping me construct me order. We kno bye now that they’ve had some problems with the website , so ordering was had to be done hands on, not only did kevin go above and beyond to answer me questions, he did so in a polite and friendly manner, he spent countless hours and what seems more then a hundred emails , going over detail after detail, making sure that I was well informed about everything hitdoll had to offer, his professionalism and patience helped tremendously, not only in getting my new silicone lady customized , he also made me feel comfortable about me decision to shop hitdoll, thanks kevin.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Jay1313 wrote:Hello community members, I just wanted to state that I just placed an order from hitdoll HR series, I choose the silicone hyper realism, I wanted to state that I plan on releasing a thread that covers the progression of my order, and upon receiving I plan on releasing a unboxing and review video, but the first will come the progress update , covering the basics, from the photos they send me , to me experience with the hitdoll team and their communication with me and how well said communication handled and also the timely manner of those interactions, so all community members keep an eye out for that thread. Having said this, I would also like to speak about kevin and the sales team at hitdoll, I first would like to thank kevin for his professionalism and great customer service he provided me while helping me construct me order. We kno bye now that they’ve had some problems with the website , so ordering was had to be done hands on, not only did kevin go above and beyond to answer me questions, he did so in a polite and friendly manner, he spent countless hours and what seems more then a hundred emails , going over detail after detail, making sure that I was well informed about everything hitdoll had to offer, his professionalism and patience helped tremendously, not only in getting my new silicone lady customized , he also made me feel comfortable about me decision to shop hitdoll, thanks kevin.
All you mention is totally my duty. Thanks for your appreciation of both Hitdoll and me and it encourages us a lot.
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Through the website, now you guys can see the H.R. series of 140 silicone dolls and 160 TPE dolls. Other sizes are available for sure and please contact me with any doubt.
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

McPickle

Post by McPickle »

Are the pictures for 140 silicone dolls accurate? The boobs look way too big for a 140 cm doll.
Irontech 150cm Victoria viewtopic.php?p=1525502#p1525502

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Rock solid customer service and communication are far more important than any website IMHO.
Add both, and you have a lethal combination.
Very nice job on the website.
BCD

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

Look forward to your continued good work. The Hyper-Realism models are very beautiful. I am eager to see the next set of photos - do you have models also with A B or C size breast?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

DD,
The 160 Zone was made in two breast sizes so yes, they should have a nice smaller chested lady as well.
No A cups yet as far as I know.
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Scoob

Post by Scoob »

Thanks for the update. Definitely looking forward to more pictures and information, especially seeing what the H.R. vag looks like.

morgan_mr

Post by morgan_mr »

I am very interested in the Hyper Realistic line.
Will all models be available as an HR model as well?
Or only the 140 Silicone and the 160 TPE?

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

from what I was told all dolls are able to be hyper realism, it’s the textured skin , dye and painting, that will be the real touch of this lineup, the process at the moment will take a month from payment to delivery, I’m told that right now they have a great artist who handles these women, he does all the paint work bye hand. As you can tell bye the photos , his work is extremely detailed. Hitdoll has said that the only have two models with photo sets from the hyper realism line, the 140 cm silicone and the other I think is a 160 cm tpe model . They will post photos of other body types from hyper realism in near future. Kevin and his team are doing a fine job, keeping the community up to date on their product and having a prescience on TDF. I’m sure that any question our community has , they will be more then happy to answer and in a timely fashion as well.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

morgan_mr wrote:I am very interested in the Hyper Realistic line.
Will all models be available as an HR model as well?
Or only the 140 Silicone and the 160 TPE?
Photos are showing these two dolls so far. In case of waiting for more time, I suggest you customize the H.R. doll soon, by contacting me, Don or Jeff as you feel reliable and trustworthy.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Scoob wrote:Thanks for the update. Definitely looking forward to more pictures and information, especially seeing what the H.R. vag looks like.
It is disappointing that H.R. vag shows quite few more than the classic. In fact we work hard on H.R. in order to provide the humanlike visually, especially details all over the skin and the vag is just one part of it.
As far as a customer's concern, anyone, like Jay, are taking risks on making this order with limited info. However, as I told him, the risk will amaze you when the H.R. doll reaches you.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

DoctorDuke wrote:Look forward to your continued good work. The Hyper-Realism models are very beautiful. I am eager to see the next set of photos - do you have models also with A B or C size breast?
105,145 and 160 can be choose either B-cup or D-cup.
I wonder if you guys are now tired of huge breast and we are about to work on a new mold with C-cup and the size is still undetermined.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

INFORMATIONS