The statement about hyper realistic

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: The statement about hyper realistic

Post by Hitdoll »

MrEverything wrote:
Hitdoll wrote:Actually we will wok it out in a different way and it is the same as on silicone. Don't worry about the durability.
In fact some similar appearance on silicone has been here for quite long. And have you ever heard of this on TPE?
The answer is negative.
Thanking to Jay's review, H.R. on silicone did amaze you a lot. However, we consider that the most achievement about H.R. is showing on TPE.
Now I am wondering who will be the very first owner of H.R. TPE girl in the forum.

Kevin

Is the application of whatever you using to create the Hyperrealism on TPE a safe product? Since it will last the life of the doll I presume, is it applied on the surface or into the TPE?
Good question from MrEverything to fulfill this post.
1. The materials are harmless to humanbody and it is fixed after drying out.
2. Though H.R. shows the same on both silicone and TPE, we work it out in different ways. Just like you assumed, it is applied into both silicone and TPE.
Thank you.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

WhatsApp:+86 18520290523
Rapid Reply during 08:00-23:30(UTC/GMT+08:00)

Email: sales1@ildoll.com

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

I have to say .. HR is really awesome. Its really inspiring and takes doll to a whole new level. I like it because its not like a huge jump in technology. Its a huge jump in ARTISTRY.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

MannyCan wrote:I have to say .. HR is really awesome. Its really inspiring and takes doll to a whole new level. I like it because its not like a huge jump in technology. Its a huge jump in ARTISTRY.
Yeah, that's why we are confident.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

While the extra details from HR like veins and small imperfections are impressive, what about the standard version? Does it at least come with basic texturing?

I ask because other silicon makers in this price range include texturing as part of the standard product.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Aeron wrote:While the extra details from HR like veins and small imperfections are impressive, what about the standard version? Does it at least come with basic texturing?

I ask because other silicon makers in this price range include texturing as part of the standard product.
Sure we do. But it would be less, comparing to the H.R. line. In fact they are from different molds.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Hitdoll wrote:
Aeron wrote:While the extra details from HR like veins and small imperfections are impressive, what about the standard version? Does it at least come with basic texturing?

Sure we do. But it would be less, comparing to the H.R. line. In fact they are from different molds.

Kevin
Cool, could you make a thread at some point with pictures of the standard silicon models and how they look?

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Aeron wrote:
Hitdoll wrote:

Kevin
Cool, could you make a thread at some point with pictures of the standard silicon models and how they look?
I did. Please check the post about classic deities.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Hitdoll wrote:
Aeron wrote:
Hitdoll wrote:

Kevin
I did. Please check the post about classic deities.

Kevin
Yes, saw the video. It's helpful at showing the overall shape, but the video quality is low and has a lot of artifacts.

I meant if you show some high resolution pictures of how the classic series looks up-close and how the standard texturing looks.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Aeron wrote: Yes, saw the video. It's helpful at showing the overall shape, but the video quality is low and has a lot of artifacts.

I meant if you show some high resolution pictures of how the classic series looks up-close and how the standard texturing looks.
You may take a look at the post "before & after H.R." in which I posted some very close photos showing details before H.R. work. Classic silicone line is something like that.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Hitdoll wrote:
Aeron wrote: Yes, saw the video. It's helpful at showing the overall shape, but the video quality is low and has a lot of artifacts.

You may take a look at the post "before & after H.R." in which I posted some very close photos showing details before H.R. work. Classic silicone line is something like that.

Kevin
The "before" images look like they have *zero* texturing.

This shouldn't be the case for the classic series right? Since you said they have basic texturing, and that they use different molds from the HR line.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Is it? Maybe it is not obviouw enough for you to see it clearly. I will work out some more for you later.
And yes, they come from diffrernt. Besides, H.R. work enhance the skin texture as well.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Roynotboy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Roynotboy »

I wouldn’t mind having a look at a 160 smaller breast HR finished product in tpe or would I be the first to order?
Cheers

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Roynotboy wrote:I wouldn’t mind having a look at a 160 smaller breast HR finished product in tpe or would I be the first to order?
Cheers
Sorry, you will be the second and have to wait about three weeks to see a silicone H.R. 160 with smaller breast. :wink:
If you have made up your mind, don't hesitate. Orders are getting more. If the schedule is full, you will wait longer.

Sincerely,
Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

DelosDroid

Post by DelosDroid »

One of things that put me off the fixed vagina dolls is reading reports of the internal 'plug' ball coming out and causing moisture to reach the metal skeleton and creating rust. Side effect of the construction/pouring process I believe. Will these new silicon HR dolls have the same plug in there?

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

DelosDroid wrote:One of things that put me off the fixed vagina dolls is reading reports of the internal 'plug' ball coming out and causing moisture to reach the metal skeleton and creating rust. Side effect of the construction/pouring process I believe. Will these new silicon HR dolls have the same plug in there?
I wonder if I can get your worry. You are talking about the fixed vagina will cause the skeleton rusted, right?
Only one reason leads to this. The silicone/TPE is broken and water gets inside the skeleton. For me, I cannot break such thick material by my dick. And I believe no one puts anything sharp into the vagina. Tearing? The ductility of silicone enable a doll for legs' 180° opened. I mean the probability of this is too low unless an accident.
Okay, suppose it does happen unfortunately. The skeleton is made by "304 stainless steel". It is very difficult to be rusted. (Is there any of you simply explainign it as a scientist?!!!)
In a word, I have never heard from our customers about rusted. I am sure it won't occur in normal use.

Best regards,
Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

INFORMATIONS