The statement about hyper realistic

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: The statement about hyper realistic

Post by Aeron »

DelosDroid wrote:One of things that put me off the fixed vagina dolls is reading reports of the internal 'plug' ball coming out and causing moisture to reach the metal skeleton and creating rust. Side effect of the construction/pouring process I believe. Will these new silicon HR dolls have the same plug in there?
What you're thinking of is for TPE dolls. For fixed vaginas on TPE dolls, there is a hole at the back of the vagina because of how it gets made. This hole is supposed to then be plugged. Some manufacturers secure this plug by welding it in place for a permanent fix. Some other manufacturers do not, and it's recommended to check the plug is properly in position when receiving the doll.

For silicon dolls, this normally isn't an issue.

DelosDroid

Post by DelosDroid »

Aeron wrote:
DelosDroid wrote:One of things that put me off the fixed vagina dolls is reading reports of the internal 'plug' ball coming out and causing moisture to reach the metal skeleton and creating rust. Side effect of the construction/pouring process I believe. Will these new silicon HR dolls have the same plug in there?
What you're thinking of is for TPE dolls. For fixed vaginas on TPE dolls, there is a hole at the back of the vagina because of how it gets made. This hole is supposed to then be plugged. Some manufacturers secure this plug by welding it in place for a permanent fix. Some other manufacturers do not, and it's recommended to check the plug is properly in position when receiving the doll.

It is an issue if the silicon pouring is the same as the TPE. If I understand it correctly, the metal skeleton is held in place inside the mold by a steel rod that attaches via the the vagina passage. Once the molding is complete, the rod is removed and the hole is then plugged by a ball of TPE. The fact that the doll is made of silicon does not change the physical manufacturing process. Which is why I was asking. Some people received dolls where the hole hadn't been plugged correctly and had came out.

I was curious about it since Scoob's review pictures showed his doll with what looked like two hole patches in her back (tenth picture in his post)... viewtopic.php?f=148&t=118108

I thought that maybe IL had secured the doll in the mold with bolts in the back instead of inside the vagina canal.

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

DelosDroid wrote:
Aeron wrote:

It is an issue if the silicon pouring is the same as the TPE. If I understand it correctly, the metal skeleton is held in place inside the mold by a steel rod that attaches via the the vagina passage. Once the molding is complete, the rod is removed and the hole is then plugged by a ball of TPE. The fact that the doll is made of silicon does not change the physical manufacturing process. Which is why I was asking. Some people received dolls where the hole hadn't been plugged correctly and had came out.

I was curious about it since Scoob's review pictures showed his doll with what looked like two hole patches in her back (tenth picture in his post)... viewtopic.php?f=148&t=118108

I thought that maybe IL had secured the doll in the mold with bolts in the back instead of inside the vagina canal.
You'd have to get ILdoll to confirm, but I think silicon dolls have the vagina added in after the body is made. TPE is poured hot. Silicon is cured so there's more flexibility with what can be done.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

I wonder why it concerns you a lot. Anyhow, I have asked both workers and boss about it.
According to workers, there is no plug caused in the progress.
According to boss, the thinnest part in vagina is 3 cm reaching inside.
Please let me know if you are still doubting.

Best regards,
Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

WhatsApp:+86 18520290523
Rapid Reply during 08:00-23:30(UTC/GMT+08:00)

Email: sales1@ildoll.com

INFORMATIONS