Softness Shouldn't Be a Doubt of Our Silicone.

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
Zaborg

Re: Softness Shouldn't Be a Doubt of Our Silicone.

Post by Zaborg »

And weight if you could for both in silicone.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

160 weights 26kg while 162 weights 32kg.
Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

WhatsApp:+86 18520290523
Rapid Reply during 08:00-23:30(UTC/GMT+08:00)

Email: sales1@ildoll.com

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Seems like I have forgotten to put the video about butt. Sorry for my mistake.
Here it is.
softness of butt.mp4
(6.81 MiB) Downloaded 1311 times
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

MrEverything

Post by MrEverything »

Hitdoll wrote:Seems like I have forgotten to put the video about butt. Sorry for my mistake.
Here it is.
softness of butt.mp4

Seems like the butt is actually quite firm, seems like alot of pressure needed to push your finger into the buttox. Sino seems to have a much softer silicone.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

MrEverything wrote:
Hitdoll wrote:Seems like I have forgotten to put the video about butt. Sorry for my mistake.
Here it is.
softness of butt.mp4

Seems like the butt is actually quite firm, seems like alot of pressure needed to push your finger into the buttox. Sino seems to have a much softer silicone.
Yes, Maybe Sino has better softness.
We do so in case of tearing. My presure is to show the resilience.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Hitdoll wrote:
MrEverything wrote:
Here it is.
softness of butt.mp4

Kevin
Have you guys considered adding gel implants like Sanhui? It helps a lot to have different parts of the body have different softness. Arms are firmer while breasts, stomach, and butt are much softer.

MrEverything

Post by MrEverything »

Hitdoll wrote:
MrEverything wrote:
Here it is.
softness of butt.mp4

Kevin

How did the durometer measuring device measure ZERO?

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

MrEverything wrote:
How did the durometer measuring device measure ZERO?
Shore A scale Starts at 10 for soft, and 80 for hard.
under soft (extra soft) always reads a "0".
The meter that reads extra soft level would cost more than one grand, and I don't think they need it.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Aeron wrote:
Have you guys considered adding gel implants like Sanhui? It helps a lot to have different parts of the body have different softness. Arms are firmer while breasts, stomach, and butt are much softer.
In fact we provide super soft silicone as a hidden option and have sold several of it. All buyers has been reminded repeatedly that it would be very easily damaged. They knew clearly about it before the payment. That means we have the softness you need while you do not want to take the high risk of damages. Or in or ther words, the durability beats the softness. Do you agree?
I don't want to share the videos about it. Contact me if interested.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Workers told me that there's a more accurate shore durometer with a taper below instead of a ball. However, just as forty and Dreamstalker mentioned, we don't need it. I don't intend to mislead you that our silicone is soft exactly the same as TPE. Normally and generally, silicone is harder than TPE. Our strength is softer with even better durability.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

That’s exactly what I was talking about in another thread about sino and the problems they are having with the labia and inner vaginal tearing , the whole “super soft” silicone seems to suffer from durability issues, and one reason , if not the main reason people turn to silicone is the durability. when it comes to these lovely ladies, and the money we spend , great durability is a must.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Jay1313 wrote:That’s exactly what I was talking about in another thread about sino and the problems they are having with the labia and inner vaginal tearing , the whole “super soft” silicone seems to suffer from durability issues, and one reason , if not the main reason people turn to silicone is the durability.
No no no Jay. If you can afford it, you will choose that. The softness of her feels like gel. However, it is not human like. It is a doll, an over soft toy.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

I feel you kevin, I’ve seen the videos that are out there of various brands and their gel implants on buttocks, and yes they are impressive, but in all honesty, first thing that came to me mind was ... oh no, that shit will tear easily, that was just what I felt, many people will not worry about that, and really want the softest they can get, but others as meself who have had problems with dolls durability, it’s a deterrent. Again , this is solely me opinion, only speaking for meself and the experiences I’ve had .

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Jay1313 wrote:I feel you kevin, I’ve seen the videos that are out there of various brands and their gel implants on buttocks, and yes they are impressive, but in all honesty, first thing that came to me mind was ... oh no, that shit will tear easily, that was just what I felt, many people will not worry about that, and really want the softest they can get, but others as meself who have had problems with dolls durability, it’s a deterrent. Again , this is solely me opinion, only speaking for meself and the experiences I’ve had .
Our super soft silicone doll is for the whole body, not just parts of it. And I am considering if I should send the video which I made for the customer to confirm... Because boss pretty dislikes to produce it which may cause problems. And that's why it is a hidden option out of the list.
BTW, this customer was in a nearby city and had visited us to confirm what he would get. Feeling his strong willingness, boss made it for him and two more for his friends ever after. --According to boss.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Wow, that’s interesting, I mean there’s nothing wrong in having something for everyone, I believe only can be a good thing to have as an option, for the people that want it , as long as they are aware of how fragile it will be. Offering your customer a multitude of options is great. :D

INFORMATIONS