145bb ILdoll/Hitdoll HR unboxing and review

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 145bb ILdoll/Hitdoll HR unboxing and review

Post by forty »

Great, With combined data
Bust : 108 cm
Waist : 79 cm <=== YES!
Hip : 106 cm
Shoulder : 46 cm
Arms : 79 cm
Legs : 81 cm
Feet : 24 cm (corrected by kevin, U.S. size 5.5-6)
Weight : 41 kg (90lb)

This should look even more realistic, with more realistic waist size and Feet length :mrgreen:
Can't wait to see her.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Closer to a western lady, comparing to smaller sizes.
I asked boss about bigger size. He said our 170 (accurate measurement) is one of the biggest sizes in the current market and its sale is not quite good as 155 and 160bb. So he will make more efforts on 150-160 instead of sizes over 170. And the proper proportion of the bodies is also our target, just as 162 shows.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

WhatsApp:+86 18520290523
Rapid Reply during 08:00-23:30(UTC/GMT+08:00)

Email: sales1@ildoll.com

Jacoby123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jacoby123 »

What doll heads are these? I’m really interested in the one with white hair.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Jacoby123 wrote:What doll heads are these? I’m really interested in the one with white hair.
It is H1,Krystal. Glad you like it Jacoby123.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Very beautiful Krystal is!!! Sexy as all hell ain’t she? She makes me thingy bulge and be visible through me trousers. :D

Jacoby123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jacoby123 »

Thanks Kevin. Quick question, if I wanted her to be as soft and jiggly as possible, do you know what I should choose: tpe or sillicone option? Also, do you know if Hitdoll can make just the breasts and buttocks super soft? or does it have to be the entire body.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Jacoby123 wrote:Thanks Kevin. Quick question, if I wanted her to be as soft and jiggly as possible, do you know what I should choose: tpe or sillicone option? Also, do you know if Hitdoll can make just the breasts and buttocks super soft? or does it have to be the entire body.
I think I should go through it again regardless of the email I sent you, so that people here will know more about it.
Super soft is a hidden option. Because it sacrifices the anti-teared, the resilience and the durability. If you do want it super soft, you will take the risk, have it damaged firstly in the sixth month at average, according to the previous customers who have brought this. Furthermore, it conflicts with weight reduction and H.R. appearance.
That's all about it in short.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

I guess everyone wants this:
grab01.png
grab01.png (12.23 KiB) Viewed 2026 times
However, the materials make too much resistance when pressed too far, so it will never feel like real flesh. I have one TPE doll, and she does feel closer to reality when squeezed in, but won't return to original shape completely after released. The silicone ones would return to original shape right away, but the resistance force gets bigger after pressing too far, to lose realistic feel completely. (not a lot of force, just enough to feel it)

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

As far as I am concerned, there is no neither silicone nor TPE what is able to fulfill both softness and resilience, which is a pair of conflict. You have to sacrifice one if you want another. And we go into the resilience which makes dolls more durable. But it is still quite balanced.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Having both a tpe and a silicone girl, I have to go with silicone as the best when it comes to feeling realistic and durability. Tpe is squishy , while silicone has a weight to it, hard to describe, but again me opinion is silicone has tpe beat all round.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Jay1313 wrote:Having both a tpe and a silicone girl, I have to go with silicone as the best when it comes to feeling realistic and durability. Tpe is squishy , while silicone has a weight to it, hard to describe, but again me opinion is silicone has tpe beat all round.
So you must go with weight reduction in your next order Jay. I hope you will find your preference among the new bodies in the future.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Who knows what body type I’ll be searching for in the future, but I do know that it will be a ildoll!!! No need to search anywhere else , HR is all I need :D

Mr Blin
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Mr Blin »

Hey, great review there jay. A lot of info. But you got me concerned about H1 head size and I'd like to know is it as you mentioned made specifically to each body? Currently I'm thinking about Hi 150 with H1 buut if its small like yours I wouldn't go with that.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Mr Blin wrote:Hey, great review there jay. A lot of info. But you got me concerned about H1 head size and I'd like to know is it as you mentioned made specifically to each body? Currently I'm thinking about Hi 150 with H1 buut if its small like yours I wouldn't go with that.
I will show you within several hours. I am home now after my friend's wedding 1000kms away.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Thanks mr. Blin, as far as the head goes , I do feel it’s slightly undersized for the body type I have, slightly, but as you go higher in body size the difference will be more and more evident, this is only me opinion, im a stickler for realism and the details. Some might find it fine and a perfect fit. I suggest if your really interested in going HR to take kevin’s offer to send you a video showing you the head on the body you want and make a decision on it after getting a good look at it. I can tell you that HR is amazing the detail and feel is exceptional. A superb product. You will not be disappointed. :D

INFORMATIONS