Softness Shouldn't Be a Doubt of Our Silicone. Part 3

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Softness Shouldn't Be a Doubt of Our Silicone. Part 3

Post by ILDoll »

Hi all

I wonder for what reason do we chase for the softness. Either satisfaction or lifelike indeed? It is totally a soul questioning. Angle says it should be real as a woman while evil says more softness make you crazy. Let's back to the original purpose why we want a doll. Just for sex or something else more?
I don't intend to lead you to our dolls with the words above. Just the same as I do when anyone comes to me at the first time, I want you to clarify what you exactly want.

(leave some blank for your consideration)

Okay, now is ad time for promotion. :multi: :multi:
From time to time I always want you to differ us from others. And this time I am going to express my personal feeling about the softness of our silicone.

As usual, videos come first.
softness comparing-TPE.mp4
(4.08 MiB) Downloaded 1956 times
From the video, I want to show that the softness of our TPE is the same down to the bone(skeleton) no matter how deep it is. You try with you hand or thigh. Is it the same as the video shows? If so, I think you won't be here reading this thread but under research in the secret science facility.

Let's see the silicone.
softness comparing-silicone.mp4
(6.87 MiB) Downloaded 1959 times
When touching the skin(surface), it feels like a man with some muccles. After press a little, it is a little harder, like the muccle under the fat. Harder you press, stiffer it feels, just like some inner structure such as veins and tendons. But I cannot feel the bone inside, even though I have made all my efforts.
This, is our latest silicone with better resiliecne, though it is "harder", as you see in the video.

Please let me know how you think of it. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Kevin
Good proportion with best appearance.
Satisfied service from Vincent.

http://www.ildoll.com Ins: ILDoll Sexdolls
Rapid reply from 9:00 am to 11:30 pm (UTC/GMT+08:00)
sales1@ildoll.com
weishuohe@126.com WhataApp: +86 13360576377

Chuanyin Intellegent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd.

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Softness Shouldn't Be a Doubt of Our Silicone. Part 3

Post by forty »

It's up to personal preference for sure. Some other dolls have extra soft options, but only by request, because the durability is much worse.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

forty wrote:It's up to personal preference for sure. Some other dolls have extra soft options, but only by request, because the durability is much worse.
In fact I don't want to beat others. Just as I mentioned, we are doing something better we consider, against no one.
I agree with you forty and my purpose is to show what we have. The words before introduction only speaks for myself.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

WhatsApp:+86 18520290523
Rapid Reply during 08:00-23:30(UTC/GMT+08:00)

Email: sales1@ildoll.com

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

That 162 in the second video is an absolute goddess. As far as softness goes, I actually think too soft would take away from realism. There has to be a good balance, which it looks like you are achieving.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

You did shock me blindwebster. For me, you are the first one who complains about too much softness.
The softness can be adjusted. What I showed is our standard while you can still get what you exactly want.
Well, this is just what we focus on. If you have some special requests, please feel free to ask me.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

I like softness, just in the right areas, like breasts and a bit of softness in the ass. But I would prefer a bit more firmness in the waist, belly, shoulders and back. A good balance, not being too firm or too soft.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

blindwebster wrote:I like softness, just in the right areas, like breasts and a bit of softness in the ass. But I would prefer a bit more firmness in the waist, belly, shoulders and back. A good balance, not being too firm or too soft.
Only few people hold this objective opinion.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Hitdoll wrote:
blindwebster wrote:I like softness, just in the right areas, like breasts and a bit of softness in the ass. But I would prefer a bit more firmness in the waist, belly, shoulders and back. A good balance, not being too firm or too soft.
Only few people hold this objective opinion.

Kevin
I also agree with blindwebster. It's really nice when the areas that should be soft are soft (breasts, butt, maybe thighs), while the places that should be firm are firm (arms, leg, and back).

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Great. I am sure you will like our dolls.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

INFORMATIONS