ILDoll 162cm - From Unboxing to Full Review

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: ILDoll 162cm - From Unboxing to Full Review

Post by haremlover »

For me the texturing of the skin is rather exaggerated.

The wrinkles around the crotch are really quite offputting.

In my view this doll is heading in a good direction but will need some refinement along the way.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

abbadon31

Post by abbadon31 »

All an all the doll as a whole looks pretty dam good

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

forty wrote:The "leather" look on some of the photo probably has more to do with color contrast of the photo.
Skin with less color is pretty much what leather is.
Leathery skin also implies skin that is dry or rough.

JB75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JB75 »

Scoob wrote:[
JB75 wrote:Any doggy style shots for anatomy placement Scoob? It's the money shot for me on a doll.

Any standing profile shots would be great too
I definitely will add more pictures like that. It's one of my major complaints when doll shopping. Too many artistic pictures and not enough informative pictures.

Thank you to everyone that commented. Sorry if I missed any posts.
Thanks Scoob. Appreciate you accomodating our requests!

As for the wrinkles, I think it adds a bit of character and maturity to the doll, as skin does wrinkle somewhat when assuming certain poses. And I'd prefer to have those wrinkles than a non HR bland TPE doll that looks artificial anyday!

Cheers Scoob.

MrEverything

Post by MrEverything »

abbadon31 wrote:All an all the doll as a whole looks pretty dam good

Yeah I'd agree, the skin texturing is more like a truck bed coating look, or some texture you'd see on marine boat vinyl than human skin. Skin pores on a young woman are quite inperceptible and the skin should look quite smooth but with very faint texturing. Overall it looks pretty nice though, I think IL needs more head selections, more boob size selections and bigger butts/hips.

Scoob

Post by Scoob »

Standard Pictures and Additional Comments

I took a few more quick pictures to fulfill the requests. These are unedited and the light source is a work lamp with a daylight bulb pointed up since I ran out of actual daylight.

Bent Over

Standing

Skin Texture

Inbetween

More Thoughts

• The skin texture varies in how strong it is. I still prefer having it as opposed to a smooth skin doll.
  • Those creases are still there, maybe not as pronounced. They haven't bothered me but I can see how they could be annoying.
  • I hate the way the vag stretches when you spread her legs but it wasn't unexpected at this price point.
  • I still haven't powdered her and the skin feels slick. I haven't seen any oil leaking though.
  • I spoke to Kevin again and he said his boss does not want to refund me any repair expenses. He did offer to send some extra eyes or wig and the H.R. samples I originally asked for. I think that's poor customer service on his boss's part and something to keep in mind if you decide to order.
I'll update again once I try to fix the dent.

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Regarding the dent - this is something I have seen several times. First, it is repairable (see my youtube vid on this) and second, mine deflated due to air pressure from sea level to 2450 feet elevation and back. It also happened to my RD2's leg (ballooned out) and the SH breast was something I really found easy. I also did this to DS dolls with success.

Otherwise, she's a very nice doll..Get her powdered and is should dull the texture some.

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

JB75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JB75 »

Scoob wrote:
Standard Pictures and Additional Comments

I took a few more quick pictures to fulfill the requests. These are unedited and the light source is a work lamp with a daylight bulb pointed up since I ran out of actual daylight.

Bent Over

Standing

Skin Texture

Inbetween

More Thoughts

• The skin texture varies in how strong it is. I still prefer having it as opposed to a smooth skin doll.
  • Those creases are still there, maybe not as pronounced. They haven't bothered me but I can see how they could be annoying.
  • I hate the way the vag stretches when you spread her legs but it wasn't unexpected at this price point.
  • I still haven't powdered her and the skin feels slick. I haven't seen any oil leaking though.
  • I spoke to Kevin again and he said his boss does not want to refund me any repair expenses. He did offer to send some extra eyes or wig and the H.R. samples I originally asked for. I think that's poor customer service on his boss's part and something to keep in mind if you decide to order.
I'll update again once I try to fix the dent.
Thanks Scoob for your time. The pics were exactly what I was interested in seeing.

Sorry to hear you didnt get a refund. But hopefully the free wigs will compensate for the expense of the repair materials?

I think this doll has great tits, and I'm quite sold on the HR... But I don't think Hitdoll have a doll body that is my type yet. I will wait until they make a doll with curvy hips, and bigger ass first.

Btw, have you test driven the doll yet Scoob?

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Sorry about the refund Scoob.
The testing material needs some time to be done. I will email you when the parcel set off.
Would you mind telling me more about the creases later? Where are they on the body?
Do you have any idea for not letting the vag stretches when spreading her legs? In fact we had a methed in 2013. But something unhappy happened. So we gave up this.

Sincerely,
Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

WhatsApp:+86 18520290523
Rapid Reply during 08:00-23:30(UTC/GMT+08:00)

Email: sales1@ildoll.com

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

I would think the way to prevent vagina stretch is to make the mold with spread legs and a closed labia. There might be some side effect where there is more crotch wrinkles when the legs close, but it might be worth it.

abbadon31

Post by abbadon31 »

If this is HR when the seams should be seamless, Can't be HR with seam lines present. Thant just threws the whole look off

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

DexterQuest wrote:I would think the way to prevent vagina stretch is to make the mold with spread legs and a closed labia. There might be some side effect where there is more crotch wrinkles when the legs close, but it might be worth it.
Boss told me about this. However, in this way, the defective percentage is too high.
abbadon31 wrote:If this is HR when the seams should be seamless, Can't be HR with seam lines present. Thant just threws the whole look off
You should have known that any doll coming entirely from one mold has seam line for sure. There will be less on a doll seperating apart.
If you do want a H.R. doll without any seam line, you may choose TPE.

Sincerely,
Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Hi Scoob

I think there is something misunderstanding between you and boss. After told the cost of your reparing, he is shocked by the price. He says he never thought that it would cost so much for an injector and a bottle of glue. Yes, in China here, it costs less than CNY 20. After knowing this, he determinedly tells me to refund you. He sincerely tells me to say sorry to you.

Best regards,
Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

abbadon31

Post by abbadon31 »

abbadon31 wrote:If this is HR when the seams should be seamless, Can't be HR with seam lines present. Thant just threws the whole look off
You should have known that any doll coming entirely from one mold has seam line for sure. There will be less on a doll seperating apart.
If you do want a H.R. doll without any seam line, you may choose TPE.

Sincerely,
Kevin[/quote]

I make props and I understand 2 part molds and seam lines, but once its out of the mold you can clean up the seam lines to make them invisible. If its silicone you will buff and grind it just like latex, but if its TPE you will heat and iron it after removing the flashing and use a texture stamp to blend the textures back. Just like using oiled sandpaper to hide a repair.

Looking at the last images posted none of my dolls have seam lines that look as bad as those. I'm not here to start any conflict, just pointing out what I see in the images supplied. The texture and molting is fantastic and its well done, but it looks unfinished with those seam lines and distracts from the realism your trying to sell.

Just my 2 cents

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Hitdoll wrote:
DexterQuest wrote:
It does look like the seam lines are more obvious on H.R., or at least Scooby's. The seam lines look dark, like they were painted over.

INFORMATIONS