ILDoll 162cm - From Unboxing to Full Review

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: ILDoll 162cm - From Unboxing to Full Review

Post by forty »

manfredixon wrote:
abbadon31 wrote:If this is HR when the seams should be seamless, Can't be HR with seam lines present. Thant just threws the whole look off
I absolutely agree with this! It's a solid deal breaker for sure. Apart from that she looks amazing. Such a shame.
I want add a little to this. I haven't seen any silicone doll got this line removed completely. I am attaching the photo of two dolls' forearm using different solutions (in my opinion the best two dolls):
seam.png
seam.png (538.11 KiB) Viewed 3718 times
Top is the IL doll, leaving some seam line with texture on it. (solution one in kevin's post)
the bottom is GL, with seam line mostly trimmed, but no texture in the area (solution two in kevin's post)
Either way, you will see a line there.

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Great sharing from forty! Words from me are hard to be understood without this cmoparing photo.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

WhatsApp:+86 18520290523
Rapid Reply during 08:00-23:30(UTC/GMT+08:00)

Email: sales1@ildoll.com

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by manfredixon »

Excellent info, this is rather priceless for us who are on the fence of lashing out a huge portion of our hard earned cash. Cheers everyone who contributed!

Honestly I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to look at another doll without HR after seeing the new IL's... it cannot be unseen and dammit I WANT IT! The realism looks spectacular and I can only hope it's just as good in real life (will definitely be going for TPE to avoid the seam).
MFDX.SE WEBSITE & YOUTUBE >> YES! Doll photo sets and videos - go watch!

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A
Photo galleries: XY Doll gallery 1 - Gallery addition 1 - Gallery addition 2

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

manfredixon wrote:Excellent info, this is rather priceless for us who are on the fence of lashing out a huge portion of our hard earned cash. Cheers everyone who contributed!

Honestly I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to look at another doll without HR after seeing the new IL's... it cannot be unseen and dammit I WANT IT! The realism looks spectacular and I can only hope it's just as good in real life (will definitely be going for TPE to avoid the seam).
Boss always says so. :haha4: Besides the seam, TPE is priced more acceptable.
Hope you will find the head and the body size you prefer soon.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Darkangel65
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Darkangel65 »

Sorry you have had issues with your doll and thank you for posting a honest review from a buyers point of view...I have been waiting for posts of dolls from hit doll because I have liked the look of their dolls but have to say this review as put me off...because of the issues you have had and the bad customer service.plus the hit doll website is useless to use...hit doll shame on you
Dark
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

That’s ruff scoob, that’s why I’ve mentioned in me review of the 145bb, that they needed better packaging, especially if it’s hitdoll luxury item , they need to treat it as such , a foam Incasing should really be implemented, although the prices aren’t as high as realdoll, 3000 and above is far from inexpensive, I’ve mentioned this to kevin and there’s only so much he can do, all he can do is suggest these things to his boss , what his boss decides to do is out of his hands. Hopefully his boss realizes that great customer service is a MUST in order to garner good faith in the product. I do hope your able to repair the dent , I had a couple very small ones one her foot and arm, was able to fix them bye rubbing in a circular motion clockwise and counter clockwise and they came back to form. Not sure if that’s possible on one that big , keep us updated bud.

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

I don't know about others, but if doll makers do make customized packaging foam for each doll, with one foam for bottom and one foam for top, just like how computer monitors are packaged. I'd pay extra for the box. (I am assuming it will be way cheaper than a flight box)
On the other hand, I have no idea how packaging works, so ignore my thought if it's not feasible. :D

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Darkangel65 wrote:Sorry you have had issues with your doll and thank you for posting a honest review from a buyers point of view...I have been waiting for posts of dolls from hit doll because I have liked the look of their dolls but have to say this review as put me off...because of the issues you have had and the bad customer service.plus the hit doll website is useless to use...hit doll shame on you
Dark
Hi Dark

Thanks for your appreciation, and critical comment.
I don't know what I have done disappointed you. But you are the very first one saying so. Sincerely apologize if anything I did upset you. Or could you please tell me what exactly it is?

Best regards,
Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Jay, yours is not the same as Scoob's. The dent on his 162's breast is not caused easily, with great pressing during shipping.
Good suggestion from forty. In fact we are now doing so. Every single box will be filled some foam to fix. Actually there are two kinds of foam inside. What I mention is kind of liquid when filling in and becoming firm couple munites later.
We will think about the better protection for shipping, without any extra charge. Also I will post a video showing the packing some days later.

Best regards,
Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

I think he’s referring to your bosses customer service kevin , and the dent is unfortunate, but as you see, a quick response from “customer service” on the issue, and already are trying to implement a solution, is a positive and a move in the right direction, maybe wait till a few more reviews and see where you stand before writing them off so quickly. I’m sure scoob will keep us up to date on the issue.

Scoob

Post by Scoob »

I just wanted to let everyone know that I received a $200 refund due to the issues with my doll. They had me request the money instead of doing a regular refund so I did lose a few dollars to fees but I'm satisfied so far. Still awaiting the repair kit for the back of the knees and then I will post another update.

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

That’s great scoob, at least they are trying to make things right. Hope the repairs go well once your repair kit is in.

Darkangel65
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Darkangel65 »

Hitdoll wrote:
Darkangel65 wrote:Sorry you have had issues with your doll and thank you for posting a honest review from a buyers point of view...I have been waiting for posts of dolls from hit doll because I have liked the look of their dolls but have to say this review as put me off...because of the issues you have had and the bad customer service.plus the hit doll website is useless to use...hit doll shame on you
Dark
Hi Dark

Thanks for your appreciation, and critical comment.
I don't know what I have done disappointed you. But you are the very first one saying so. Sincerely apologize if anything I did upset you. Or could you please tell me what exactly it is?

Best regards,
Kevin
Hi Kevin no offence meant to you personally it was aimed at your boss
You are a great company with some serious sexy looking dolls
To be honest I was shocked to see the damaged deflated breast and I felt for scooby.. I can only Imagine how I would have felt spending money and having it sent to UK for it to arrive damaged.but having seen and read your positive actions being taken is great.
It was a knee jerk reaction from me to hopefully improve your future
Buyers experience with your company
Dark
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Hi Dark
Boss is fine in this issue. There may be some misunderstanding between him and me when it happened, since he can hardly read in English. In fact he is fair and responsible in business. You may learn it from the past, or in the future for sure.
Anyhow, it is our fault having the defect on behind the knees while the dent, now have been repaired, is caused by too bad shipping.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

Scoob

Post by Scoob »

Second Repair, Observations, and Final Thoughts/Suggestions
Repair

I received the repair kit which consisted of 2 syringes filled with silicone. The instructions were:
  • Mix the silicone 1:1
  • Apply the silicone using a soft brush
  • Let it dry for 20 minutes
  • Use a hair dryer or heat gun for additional curing
I was going to post before and after pictures but visibly, there is no change. The silicone they provided is just regular 2 part silicone so it doesn't restore the H.R. look. It hopefully sealed the edges of the peel so it doesn't spread any further. I'll update again if I have anymore problems with peeling.

Observations
  • Some of the joints are starting to loosen up. Nothing terrible, just enough to notice.
  • I haven't been able to get an arm position where the palm is facing down that looks natural. I think this is due to how they do the mold.
  • Her left leg either doesn't have a stop or it's far enough back that you can bend it unnaturally backwards at the knee. I haven't pushed it far enough to tell for sure.
  • I think one of her legs is bent somehow. I haven't been able to get her to stand straight and even.
Final Thoughts

I've owned a range of dolls from cheaper TPE to pricey American silicone so I kind of knew what to expect. The overall quality is good but it could be great (more on that below). H.R. is something special and really makes the doll look alive and I don't think you can find that anywhere else right now. A new doll owner that maybe struggled to save enough for their first purchase might be a little let down by some of the quality issues that I've had. However, customer service by Kevin has been really on point. While it's better to not have issues at all, great service can be the key to having an overall positive experience. I'll likely keep her for awhile until a more premium doll is available with a H.R. type of feature that's also good at play. That leads me to some suggestions below.

Suggestions

I think H.R. should be more of a premium line with these features:
  • Heads with an actual jaw/mouth/throat
  • Standing feet that don't require pegs. I know this would mean a harder silicone in the feet but I think it's worth it.
  • If you can't add articulating fingers that don't use wires then omit them altogether and just make them solid.
  • Upgrade the groin area. Maybe mold from a real woman to remove the vag stretching and improve the look. Same for the anus.
  • Improve the skeleton with ball joints where possible.
  • Extra care to trim seams before H.R. is applied.
  • The body softness is perfect but the breasts and butt should be softer and have some jiggle.
  • If none of that is possible, maybe consider offering a H.R. service where any doll can be shipped to the Hitdoll factory, have H.R. applied, and be shipped back.

INFORMATIONS