New 151, great proportion, with A33

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: New 151, great proportion, with A33

Post by Hitdoll »

The only info I currently know is that there is a 16? with the same proportion coming in the near future. Hope it will be your preference.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

WhatsApp:+86 18520290523
Rapid Reply during 08:00-23:30(UTC/GMT+08:00)

Email: sales1@ildoll.com

JB75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JB75 »

Hitdoll wrote:The only info I currently know is that there is a 16? with the same proportion coming in the near future. Hope it will be your preference.

Kevin
Sounds interesting. I await the first pictures!

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

Sure. We won't let you wait for long.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

JB75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JB75 »

Hitdoll wrote:Sure. We won't let you wait for long.

Kevin
Thank you

virgo44

Post by virgo44 »

A 16? with the same proportion as ?? weight reduced hopefully. I am waiting

On another note how strong are the finger wires because I like to have my doll sleep with me what wire do you use and have you thought of using a stainless steel wire rope i know that it comes in small diameters

Also a life length torso would be nice mouth to vag about 28 inches
Latika WM 166C head 265

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by manfredixon »

Hitdoll wrote: The specification I have just measured.
151new spe..png
Kevin, could you please clarify what the measurement "band" (of 61cm) refers to?

At first I thought it was the under bust circumference, but it seems strange that it would be less than the waist..

Thanks
Fred
MFDX.SE WEBSITE & YOUTUBE >> YES! Doll photo sets and videos - go watch!

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A
Photo galleries: XY Doll gallery 1 - Gallery addition 1 - Gallery addition 2

morgan_mr

Post by morgan_mr »

Would it be possible to get some front and side and back pictures of the 151 similar to the other body sculpts that are shown on the body details page of the website?

Like this pic and at the link below?

http://www.ildoll.com/bodydetails.jsp
Attachments
150.jpg
150.jpg (443.01 KiB) Viewed 2176 times

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

manfredixon wrote:
151new spe..png
Kevin, could you please clarify what the measurement "band" (of 61cm) refers to?

At first I thought it was the under bust circumference, but it seems strange that it would be less than the waist..

Thanks
Fred
That is correct. it is the under bust, and it is quite common to be less than the waist. Consider this is a plus size body shape.

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by manfredixon »

forty wrote:
manfredixon wrote:
151new spe..png

Thanks
Fred
That is correct. it is the under bust, and it is quite common to be less than the waist. Consider this is a plus size body shape.
Hm yeah actually, after inspecting the pictures it makes sense. Thanks for pointing that out. Cheers!

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by manfredixon »

morgan_mr wrote:Would it be possible to get some front and side and back pictures of the 151 similar to the other body sculpts that are shown on the body details page of the website?

I second this for sure, 100%! This kind of picture should be bloody mandatory for ALL manufacturers to have available for all models on their website. It's the only way to tell them apart. So tired of the generic posing shots that really don't say anything about the looks of the doll. Yaaaawn!

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

manfredixon wrote:
morgan_mr wrote:Would it be possible to get some front and side and back pictures of the 151 similar to the other body sculpts that are shown on the body details page of the website?

I second this for sure, 100%! This kind of picture should be bloody mandatory for ALL manufacturers to have available for all models on their website. It's the only way to tell them apart. So tired of the generic posing shots that really don't say anything about the looks of the doll. Yaaaawn!
Glad you like it. In fact this is the basic info for any product but I wonder seldom made this when I was new.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by manfredixon »

Glad you like it. In fact this is the basic info for any product but I wonder seldom made this when I was new.

Kevin
Please forgive my confusion here Kevin, but I'm not quite sure what you mean?

I think the original question was: do you have a hanging "front-back-side" photo of the naked 151 doll available, and if so could you link to it please?

That would be very helpful in seeing what she actually looks like as far as body proportions etc goes, and also make it easier to compare to other models :) cheers!

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

manfredixon wrote:

Kevin
Please forgive my confusion here Kevin, but I'm not quite sure what you mean?

I think the original question was: do you have a hanging "front-back-side" photo of the naked 151 doll available, and if so could you link to it please?

That would be very helpful in seeing what she actually looks like as far as body proportions etc goes, and also make it easier to compare to other models :) cheers!
Hope it is not too late for you cause it was just finished a few days ago and I just found your post.
165471f181d8dad47b230b3788ea843.jpg
165471f181d8dad47b230b3788ea843.jpg (103.87 KiB) Viewed 1992 times
Please note that the first two specifications is bust and band.

Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

bcdedit
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bcdedit »

Oh yeah, I think this is looking very good. Anxiously waiting for anatomical placement pics.

downer28

Post by downer28 »

So, I just want to say congratulations to Hitdoll as this will be my very first doll! I spent the better part of a week doing research, asking questions, and making sure I made the right decision. You really don't know how hard this was for me. I had notes everywhere and I was going back and forth, unsure of what to do many times. In the end, this manufacturer and this doll in particular beat all the other dolls in the features I wanted and I ordered one late yesterday.

And there was something about this doll that reminded me of someone but I just couldn't place it until after ordering it. And then it hit me, she gives me mad Ceara Lynch (femdom extraordinaire) vibes! https://imgur.com/a/xrMTGvb That's cool as fuck!

Keep making awesome dolls!

P.S. Can we get some dolls with smaller cup sizes?

INFORMATIONS