It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 5:26 pm

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: Beware of fakes!!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:29 pm 
Doll God
Doll God

danny8524ever wrote:
You're absolutely right. But I've also seen people post on here that they have been happy with their purchases from those websites and if the vendors stores have positive feedback people must be happy with their purchases as well.

Yes - they receive a box and she pops out and astounds and they've got what they paid for and give positive feedback.

When the problems surface the positive feedback cannot be changed.

"What is the difference between a country person and a town person?" an old man once asked me.

The town person is clever. The country person is wise.

Best wishes

Harem

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:17 pm 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

[quote="danny8524ever"]is there a table somewhere on here that shows the possible heads that can go on particular bodies? Such as a chart that says here are the heads that can go on a 100cm doll followed by a table of possible heads that can fit on 135cm dolls, etc?

Just an example:

Please check attached heads for TPE 100cm,108cm and 110cm.

If other heads not big,can also be used on these dolls,if you like,such as 21# head for 125cm body.

Attachments:
5.JPG
5.JPG [ 955.49 KiB | Viewed 1671 times ]
110cm Heads.jpg
110cm Heads.jpg [ 667.39 KiB | Viewed 1671 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:21 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thank you hitdoll for that list. I pm'd you with a few more questions I have.

Harem are you saying that every person that posted positive feedback on those websites as well as every person that has said positive things about those websites on TDF said those things before their dolls fell apart, and that their dolls in fact did fall apart, and that they didn't correct themselves on TDF? Yes I took into consideration that you can't change your feedback once you make it on those websites but people who post stuff on here are able to change their remarks. Again yes I understand that there are lots of fakes but I cannot assume that every person selling a doll that isn't one of the TDF endorsed vendors is trying to sell me a fake doll. On the other hand I'm not assuming that their dolls are legit either. I'm just trying to gather every bit of legitimate information on the dolls actual heights and body measurement possibilities of each height along with every possible head that can fit on each particular body height so that I will be able to know when I see these vendors postings if the information that they have posted in their stores is real. Believe me I am not going to buy a doll from anyone until I l know that for sure. So I'm just trying to gather this information so I will know what you guys know. TDF won't put the sites you are talking about on the scam list because people here do deal with them and know that some of the vendors are reputable.

You're saying here is this example of someone that got scammed by this particular vendor on this site so everyone should avoid the site as a whole that uses hundreds of vendors. Instead you should say here is this example of someone that got scammed by this vendor on this site. List this vendors name and why they are considered a scammer. Then we can all know to avoid that particular vendor. Here's an idea if it doesn't exist already, TDF can't list aliexpress as a scam site so we make an aliexpress scam vendor thread on TDF then when we hear about someone being scammed or if are unlucky and get scammed ourselves we can post on the thread which vendor did the scamming and how they did so. And make a thread for ebay and one for amazon, etc. so nobody gets confused on which vendor is on which site. If we all did that every time we heard about a bad vendor then it wouldn't be long before all the bad vendors are listed and we all know who to avoid and why. A little work and a bit of time but would help everyone so much.

I'm not afraid to spend the extra time and do the extra work researching to make sure I'm saving money on a good quality investment. I know I'm pretty new to this and I'm not ignoring your advise. I swear it's sitting in the back of my head already but I'm looking for real evidence to let me prove to myself when someone is lying to me.

I came here looking for information to prove things and that what I'm asking for in the form of charts and lists to show me the actual measurements and head option per body height. I asked because I couldn't find them on TDF and just wanted to see if someone could show me something I missed but maybe they just haven't been made yet. If that's the case then I figure that means I have some question that would probably help me to find this information for myself.
1) Exactly what are all the doll manufacturers names?
2) Will each of these manufacturers websites have every doll body listed in height and also the different measurement options for each height?
3) Will they also have all their doll head options listed and which bodies they will fit?
(I don't mean what they have in stock, I mean every option that has been made so I don't miss anything.) I'd hate to buy a doll and then realize there was a body I didn't know about that had a bigger bust or hip size I'd prefer and I missed it or a face I like better lol.

Thank you all for the information and advice you have been giving me. I truly appreciate it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:36 am 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

danny8524ever wrote:
Thank you hitdoll for that list. I pm'd you with a few more questions I have.

Harem are you saying that every person that posted positive feedback on those websites as well as every person that has said positive things about those websites on TDF said those things before their dolls fell apart, and that their dolls in fact did fall apart, and that they didn't correct themselves on TDF? Yes I took into consideration that you can't change your feedback once you make it on those websites but people who post stuff on here are able to change their remarks. Again yes I understand that there are lots of fakes but I cannot assume that every person selling a doll that isn't one of the TDF endorsed vendors is trying to sell me a fake doll. On the other hand I'm not assuming that their dolls are legit either. I'm just trying to gather every bit of legitimate information on the dolls actual heights and body measurement possibilities of each height along with every possible head that can fit on each particular body height so that I will be able to know when I see these vendors postings if the information that they have posted in their stores is real. Believe me I am not going to buy a doll from anyone until I l know that for sure. So I'm just trying to gather this information so I will know what you guys know. TDF won't put the sites you are talking about on the scam list because people here do deal with them and know that some of the vendors are reputable.

You're saying here is this example of someone that got scammed by this particular vendor on this site so everyone should avoid the site as a whole that uses hundreds of vendors. Instead you should say here is this example of someone that got scammed by this vendor on this site. List this vendors name and why they are considered a scammer. Then we can all know to avoid that particular vendor. Here's an idea if it doesn't exist already, TDF can't list aliexpress as a scam site so we make an aliexpress scam vendor thread on TDF then when we hear about someone being scammed or if are unlucky and get scammed ourselves we can post on the thread which vendor did the scamming and how they did so. And make a thread for ebay and one for amazon, etc. so nobody gets confused on which vendor is on which site. If we all did that every time we heard about a bad vendor then it wouldn't be long before all the bad vendors are listed and we all know who to avoid and why. A little work and a bit of time but would help everyone so much.

I'm not afraid to spend the extra time and do the extra work researching to make sure I'm saving money on a good quality investment. I know I'm pretty new to this and I'm not ignoring your advise. I swear it's sitting in the back of my head already but I'm looking for real evidence to let me prove to myself when someone is lying to me.

I came here looking for information to prove things and that what I'm asking for in the form of charts and lists to show me the actual measurements and head option per body height. I asked because I couldn't find them on TDF and just wanted to see if someone could show me something I missed but maybe they just haven't been made yet. If that's the case then I figure that means I have some question that would probably help me to find this information for myself.
1) Exactly what are all the doll manufacturers names?
2) Will each of these manufacturers websites have every doll body listed in height and also the different measurement options for each height?
3) Will they also have all their doll head options listed and which bodies they will fit?
(I don't mean what they have in stock, I mean every option that has been made so I don't miss anything.) I'd hate to buy a doll and then realize there was a body I didn't know about that had a bigger bust or hip size I'd prefer and I missed it or a face I like better lol.

Thank you all for the information and advice you have been giving me. I truly appreciate it.

Hi,

We don't know what kind of dolls you are lookin for,from which factory.

1) Our factory name:Guangzhou New Sino Environmental Technology Company,Hitdoll and Z-onedoll are two brand names from us;
2) We've doll measurements on our website:www.z-onedollsex.com,or if you need more details,please contact us.
3) For silicone dolls,as we only have 140cm,150cm,158cm,160cm,162cm and 170cm so far,so all silicone heads can fit these bodies.

I think what you should do is tell the doll makers what kind of dolls you need,then they can give you advice.

Thanks!

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:21 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thanks hit I'll check out the website and see what info it has on it.

I'm not sure what I need yet because I'm not sure what is real. That is why I'm asking for every body measurement possibility for every body height from every manufacturer as well as knowing which heads can fit on which dolls. One example on partyinbkk i see that there is a 148cm doll that has the measurements 85x56x88 and another 148cm body model that has the measurements 82x62x88. Now I have no idea if these measurements are legit or not. And I'm having the same problem with all size options. This is why I'm looking for any information on the actual manufacturer production measurements so I will know what really exists and which websites are using false information. Once I know what actually exists for me to choose from I can make my final decisions on which dolls I want.

So far I'm thinking either a 100cm or a 105cm doll as my first purchase because they are the cheaper ones but I don't know what all manufacturers make these dolls, what body measurement possibilities there are for each of these, as well as which head possibilities there are for these.

The same can be said for my choice between a 135cm or 148cm doll. I was thinking of a 140cm doll but I've seen that the 135cm and 148cm dolls come in more curvy models than anything i've seen offered for the 140cm. of course if i had all possible body measurements available I would know for sure if this is the case

And my choice between a 158cm or 165cm doll

And i've just started seeing 170cm 172cm dolls? don't know about this yet. this is why I'm looking for the lists of all possible body measurement types per each body height as well as a list of which bodies each head will fit on. and if nobody has these lists I can gladly make them myself if someone can point me in the right direction where I can find the information such as manufacturer websites that show every body and head option they have created as well as what fits on what so I can consolidate it into a nice neat little chart.

Thanks for the help so far everyone and the pms I greatly appreciate it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:49 pm 
VENDOR
VENDOR

Yeah, the people will be happy UNTIL their doll falls apart.
Harem has given you very sound advice.
You can play is safe or roll the dice.
KISS
Do you want TPE or silicone?
After you really know, then what height?
Then do you like small, medium, or large chested
gals?
Once you know above, do you want a gal with a slender
set of glutes or a more voluptuous bottom?
Once you know these, you have narrowed down the
"fish in the sea"

Quote:
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time
 AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:40 pm 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are HitDolls and/or Z-OneDolls ONLY TPE (body), and not silicone? I thought Hitdoll offered both materials..... I seem to be reading two different stories, regarding this. Thank you!

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:50 pm 
Doll God
Doll God

Hitdoll do make TPE but in partnership with Z-Onedoll their output is silicone

Best wishes

Harem

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:23 pm 

Ah, ok... thanks! Yeah I was really confused. Silicone looks about the same price, though, which is great...

Still can't decide on TPE (the most realistic/hottest faces/best breast feel?), or silicone (more durable). If money currently permitted, I'd do one of each!

Are all TPE dolls with silicone heads now, or the "pillow/squishy" head? Can't seem to find much of this info....

Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:16 am 

I know that there are also many of you China agents there.

Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2