It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:33 pm

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.


Official TDF Rules & TOS


Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use




 Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page 1, 2  Next
   
 Post subject: VRD always creative!
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 4:18 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:26 pm
Posts: 1001
Location: France
Attachment:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 60.42 KiB | Viewed 3614 times ]
Go to VRD's website, to see news... And oh my!
Nice shemale!



_____________________________
"To put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." (Dead poets society)
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: VRD always creative!
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 12:23 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:00 am
Posts: 1278
Location: Mars, or so it seems...
Well... No offense to anyone to whom this might be welcome news but I just don't get it. How big could the market for this possibly be? Seems a waste of VRD's R&D if you ask me. I wish they had instead released a Kelu with smaller breasts! THAT would be a significant seller. I don't know if this dickdoll will be.

I absolutely LOVE VRD and Kelu. I fully intend to purchase one. Please, please, please VRD - make one with small boobs for us please!

lovingchanj



_____________________________
The more I understand, the less I know.
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: VRD always creative!
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 12:28 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:23 am
Posts: 717
Location: An Island in the Pacific
One would hope they would market a doll with smaller breasts before they do a he-she.



_____________________________
~Simba

" 26 Because of the present crisis, I think that it is good for a man to remain as he is. 27 ... Are you free from such a commitment? Do not look for a wife. " 1 Corinthians 7:26-27 http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=57746
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: VRD always creative!
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 1:16 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:26 pm
Posts: 1001
Location: France
Attachment:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 1.97 MiB | Viewed 3564 times ]
A small doll with small boobs... Maybe never for well known reasons.
My opinion is that my VRD has reasonable sized boobs,
look I have one in my hand, and they are so funny to play with!
I think she is maybe one of the only small doll with reasonable sized boobs (except with Mini Love Doll, body2)



_____________________________
"To put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." (Dead poets society)
 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: VRD always creative!
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 4:19 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:00 am
Posts: 1278
Location: Mars, or so it seems...
Ahhhh homanoidus a picture is worth a thousand words! You are right. Her boobs don't look so big when contrasted with your hand. In fact they look perfect!

But now this picture is like, burned into my brain! I want a Kelu so bad!

On a side note, during the recent thread discussing chinese doll skeleton quality I couldn't help but wonder about the skeleton in Kelu. She's similarly priced to a chinese doll but I am guessing she has a better skeleton. (Not to mention her many other qualities). Care to comment homanoidus?

lovingchanj

lovingchanj



_____________________________
The more I understand, the less I know.
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: VRD always creative!
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 7:31 pm 
Doll Guru
Doll Guru
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:34 pm
Posts: 5390
Location: I am the little devil in the pic
Shit...I think she has a bigger one than me...


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: VRD always creative!
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 2:15 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:26 pm
Posts: 1001
Location: France
Tybalt wrote:
Shit...I think she has a bigger one than me...


Ha ha!, that's not the ones who have the biggest ears that hear the best!

Cheers
Homan



_____________________________
"To put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." (Dead poets society)
 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: VRD always creative!
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 2:43 am 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:20 pm
Posts: 2550
Hahah yea the scale of that thing is kinda intimidating. She looks sexier then I do and has a bigger penis. Welp I guess real women are not going to want men anymore! Oh well, Fine with me.



_____________________________
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.
 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: VRD always creative!
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 2:59 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:26 pm
Posts: 1001
Location: France
lovingchanj wrote:
Ahhhh homanoidus a picture is worth a thousand words! You are right. Her boobs don't look so big when contrasted with your hand. In fact they look perfect!

But now this picture is like, burned into my brain! I want a Kelu so bad!

On a side note, during the recent thread discussing chinese doll skeleton quality I couldn't help but wonder about the skeleton in Kelu. She's similarly priced to a chinese doll but I am guessing she has a better skeleton. (Not to mention her many other qualities). Care to comment homanoidus?

lovingchanj

lovingchanj


Hi loving,
The Kelu has a skeleton, not made with wire or metal, but a movable skeleton in a kind of solid plastic or nylon, I don't know exactly.
You can see what I have seen on that place :
viewtopic.php?f=150&t=51324
Szalinski explain with photos how he repaired his Kelu after she fall down from a chair to the floor.
He open and we can see a part of the doll's skeleton.
You can ask him.
A doll is always fragile and needs to be carefull.
The skeleton is totally free, the arms and legs can move in all directions.
It is very nice for sex play and cuddling.
She can't hold a pose, she always need a chair or something to lay against.
Her hands are floppy, just a small palm inside.
In next julliet she will have her first birthday and no problem with her skeleton, she is like the first day.

Homan



_____________________________
"To put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." (Dead poets society)
 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: VRD always creative!
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 3:11 am 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:20 pm
Posts: 2550
homanoidus wrote:
lovingchanj wrote:
Ahhhh homanoidus a picture is worth a thousand words! You are right. Her boobs don't look so big when contrasted with your hand. In fact they look perfect!

But now this picture is like, burned into my brain! I want a Kelu so bad!

On a side note, during the recent thread discussing chinese doll skeleton quality I couldn't help but wonder about the skeleton in Kelu. She's similarly priced to a chinese doll but I am guessing she has a better skeleton. (Not to mention her many other qualities). Care to comment homanoidus?

lovingchanj

lovingchanj


Hi loving,
The Kelu has a skeleton, not made with wire or metal, but a movable skeleton in a kind of solid plastic or nylon, I don't know exactly.
You can see what I have seen on that place :
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 50&t=51324
Szalinski explain with photos how he repaired his Kelu after she fall down from a chair to the floor.
He open and we can see a part of the doll's skeleton.
You can ask him.
A doll is always fragile and needs to be carefull.
The skeleton is totally free, the arms and legs can move in all directions.
It is very nice for sex play and cuddling.
She can't hold a pose, she always need a chair or something to lay against.
Her hands are floppy, just a small palm inside.
In next julliet she will have her first birthday and no problem with her skeleton, she is like the first day.

Homan


Hmm plastic skeleton. Well, I guess as long as your careful a plastic skeleton should at least last a VERY long damn time, compared to the metal wire based ones. Being free moving the plastic joints shouldn't be under much stress if your careful too.



_____________________________
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.
 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: VRD always creative!
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 8:02 pm 
Doll Guru
Doll Guru
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:34 pm
Posts: 5114
Location: Third Rock From The Sun
homanoidus wrote:
Go to VRD's website, to see news... And oh my!
Nice shemale!

Oh My!! How very interesting and unique! Great find Homan!!
DarkOne wrote:
Hmm plastic skeleton. Well, I guess as long as your careful a plastic skeleton should at least last a VERY long damn time, compared to the metal wire based ones. Being free moving the plastic joints shouldn't be under much stress if your careful too.

Hi DarkOne,
I've had my Kelu for nearly 2 years (maybe longer) and have had no problems with her at all. With the exception of a slight rubbing off of her lip color she is as fresh and undamaged as the day I unpacked her. VRD's are made exceptionally well!

Cheers,
Von



_____________________________
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: VRD always creative!
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 1:18 am 
Active Member
Active Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:38 pm
Posts: 187
The Kelu doll skeleton, I would consider "loose" not "floppy", and it moves in a very realistic way and only in a realistic way - bending her the wrong way (in a non-realistic way) can hurt her. But the skeleton does have some give/flexibility. The single-spine might not be made of plastic though (it too, moves realistically). Of the small dolls I have had, the VRD is without a doubt the MUCH better skeleton!


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: VRD always creative!
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 4:22 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:37 am
Posts: 1402
Location: United States
Dang, that's awesome. Too bad they can't fit a vag on there too.


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: VRD always creative!
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 8:19 pm 
Active Member
Active Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:00 am
Posts: 110
lovingchanj wrote:
Well... No offense to anyone to whom this might be welcome news but I just don't get it. How big could the market for this possibly be? Seems a waste of VRD's R&D if you ask me. I wish they had instead released a Kelu with smaller breasts! THAT would be a significant seller. I don't know if this dickdoll will be.

I absolutely LOVE VRD and Kelu. I fully intend to purchase one. Please, please, please VRD - make one with small boobs for us please!

lovingchanj

These are my thoughts exactly. Well said!


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: VRD always creative!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:22 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:37 am
Posts: 1402
Location: United States
So anyone bought one yet?


 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next


Who Is Online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Chatting users:

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum