how does it cure

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to 4Woods
cyberscouse
Active Poster
Active Poster

how does it cure

Post by cyberscouse »

Have to do surgry to Sebriana 4 woods body 2 hana head euro model my question is how does silicon cure sebrina lives full time in a loft den concerned about fumes ect do i need sunlight her bits are very slightyly torn she also suffers from wounds at the back of her leg any advice please many thanks dr cyberscouse

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

This recent post (in Dolls in General) might help. If the damage is only slight, a tiny amount of silicone glue out of a tube should work, as described by Mechwizard.

The silicone glue does give off fumes when drying, but they are not particularly dangerous, as far as I know. Just a normal amount of ventilation should be sufficient.

My 4woods doll was shipped with a tinted two-part silicone repair kit (a small tub of colored silicone base and two small bottles of catalyst). That is for repairing surface damage where the repair needs to be of the same material as the doll. (I have not needed to use it, however.)

There are many topics to look through in this repair and maintenance section that might help.

INFORMATIONS