Breast Repair

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to 4Woods
Anton

Breast Repair

Post by Anton »

Hi I've just bought a second hand 4 woods doll.
The breasts are scared and I wondered if its possible to re surface the breasts.
Does anyone know where I can get a platinum cure repair kit of sorts too in the UK?
Thanks.

r4m
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by r4m »

If I remember correctly, tin-cure two part silicone will stick to platinum-cure, but not the other way around, because platinum-cure will not cure when in contact with many substances, including tin-cure. The Real Doll repair kit will stick to platinum or tin-cure silicone, but I would check with 4Woods first. 4Woods should be able to provide a better color match repair kit.

Since you are in the UK, you might try asking Everhard. He is in the UK, and has mentioned performing repairs on his dolls. Good luck.
My dolls can be seen here - http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11496

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

r4m wrote:Since you are in the UK, you might try asking Everhard. He is in the UK, and has mentioned performing repairs on his dolls. Good luck.
Fortunately, I have not (yet) needed to repair Laura (my 4woods doll). She is very robust (soft boobs and all).

Anton

Re: Breast Repair

Post by Anton »

Thanks guys.
I would say the doll is great too but someone who had this doll before me has butchered it which is something any doll would not stand up to naturally.
Its actually not such a big deal for me now as I take mostly clothed pictures of her and I can edit things out in Gimp with the healing tool!
Thanks.

INFORMATIONS