Comment about knee joint

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to 4Woods
rolf67ino
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Comment about knee joint

Post by rolf67ino »

I bought the AI Doll S+ with three heads and sure it was expensive for me and my intentions was what it looks on the home page , to love her with the positions as the pictures and all instructions to take advantage of her but something has for sure going the wrong way when the left knee has start to being loose and not good...Sure I am much of a photographer and I am very happy with my doll to make pictures for my private albums but I have try to love her to as it should be possible but that part is not so easy as I think everybody should know ....

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Comment about knee joint

Post by netwit »

Welcome to the forum, rolf67ino.
I moved your post to the 4Woods section.
Have you contacted 4Woods about the issue? If not, you should. I've heard they are extremely helpful :thumbs_up:

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Comment about knee joint

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi rolf67ino, welcome to TDF :D

The 4Woods S-plus is very pretty. So sad to hear about her knee problem.
I own three 4Woods dolls, all purchased through Doll Story (4Woods Europe) and I also had a problem with a knee :( Doll Story solved this very well :thumbs_up:
So, as Netwit already said, do contact 4Woods Japan or Doll Story and they will certainly help you to solve this issue.

Good luck!

:glou:

rolf67ino
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by rolf67ino »

Hi ..Im not so comfortable to read and write here on this forum but I trying to figure it out...How ever I sended a small film to the Doll Story about the problem and they contacted me very soon after that and told me to send the doll to them for repair. So that is fine and I thank them for the quick response...So now Im going and longing for my doll and hope she coming back in better condition....I do love her and I have three heads so there is three girls in my home.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi rolf67ino, thanks for letting us know!
I'm sure Doll Story will repair the doll perfectly :D

rolf67ino
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by rolf67ino »

Hi..Got my doll back..The knees was god repair but the scars was little to much visible. Sure I love my doll but Im little confused for the arms they do not stay up in some positions. And the neck is still miserable, and a new whole on one foot. I have send pictures to Doll Story but as usually is hard to make contact with them…..

Amanda__
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Amanda__ »

Welcome to the club...

INFORMATIONS