Gas trapped in production and the girl just needed to FART

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to 4Woods
Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Gas trapped in production and the girl just needed to FART

Post by Dees Man »

Hi all

When I first met Dee, I noticed on those cold winter days and nights, Dees tummy would contract slightly.

The recent warmer weather had made it swell further which prompted me to ask Dee if there was something she needed to tell me. 8O

But then someone asked me in a thread if her tummy stuck out more than other dolls.

What, you sayin' ma gurl is FAT? :shakefist:

Well, he was actually very polite the way he worded it, but it did get me wondering, so I started looking through my pics and other 4Woods dolls and PM'd a couple of other members.

Anyhow, Day 1, straight outa the box.

I recently washed, oiled and powdered both ma ladies.

Image Side note: whether you believe in oiling them or not, you have to do it at least once just for the feeling of rubbing oil all over her naked body. AWESOME!

Sorry, I got sidetracked. Whilst straddling her legs, sliding my hands up and down her naked torso.................................... sorry, I'm back. I noticed that pushing on her tummy sounded like air moving around. It didn't do it without the oil because I couldn't slide my hand the same way.

OK, move all the way to last night after having done Dee's neck surgery. We had gone to bed and I was just laying next to her and put my hand on her tummy and it felt different, flatter. And it was.

Now back to the operation. Pictures of older 4Woods neck bolts looked different to Dee's. Her neck is completely filled with silicon right to the top nut. It was actually quite hard to pull it away to see inside.

My guess is that it was not air, but gas produced during the curing process, but was unable to escape as she was so "sealed". Cutting open her neck enabled it too escape and her tummy is now how it should be.

The poor girl has needed to fart for 6 months but couldn't.

This is how she looks now. Gorgeous.

She's so proud of herself and I don't blame her.

I put this in the 4Woods maintainance sub-thread as it deals with a production anomaly. If you feel it should be else where, please move it and remove this line.

Dees Man

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Gas trapped in production and the girl just needed to FA

Post by siliconefun »

What a difference! That's a huge inflated belly with lot of gasses inside.
Noticed the same on my A.I.Doll Evolution (received in July 2012, body sold) one morning when she laid next to me. Was very amused to place my hand on the belly and when leaved it came back to the same shape :o . When dabbing on it, it sounded hollow like the humans ones 8O Wow, what an amazing detail I thought :idea: .
A few weeks later I noticed that the belly was more flat :?: but it could be possible that I removed the head for powdering the entire body and the gasses escaped. Now the mysterious secret of the belly is known.
I never seen that one my dolls used my toilet yet :whistle:
Nice story about Dee :thumbs_up:
Thanks for sharing Dees Man.

:D Guy

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

siliconefun wrote:What a difference! That's a huge inflated belly with lot of gasses inside.
Noticed the same on my A.I.Doll Evolution (received in July 2012, body sold) one morning when she laid next to me. Was very amused to place my hand on the belly and when leaved it came back to the same shape :o . When dabbing on it, it sounded hollow like the humans ones 8O Wow, what an amazing detail I thought :idea: .
A few weeks later I noticed that the belly was more flat :?: but it could be possible that I removed the head for powdering the entire body and the gasses escaped. Now the mysterious secret of the belly is known.
I never seen that one my dolls used my toilet yet :whistle:
Nice story about Dee :thumbs_up:
Thanks for sharing Dees Man.

:D Guy
Thanks Guy

MaDee has actually farted, but that's another story. Probably shouldn't elaborate. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I had always thought Dee's tummy wasn't quite right and considering I paid AU$10,000 for her, was a little disappointed. It wasn't worth complaining about it as it was a cute little belly of someone who didn't exercise enough. It seems the neck operation had a plus side to it.

I don't think she is going to change out of her bikini for a while :multi:

DM

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AnonViking »

That's quite interesting. You should send this to 4woods.

Deannesman
Former Member

Post by Deannesman »

That is just crazy! I love the look of these dolls

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

AnonViking wrote:That's quite interesting. You should send this to 4woods.
Hi Anon

Contact with 4Woods can be a little difficult from my own experience.

I'm hoping one of the representatives they have on the forum may see the thread and able to use the information.

I am in no position at all to say this is what the problem was and this is what corrected it, but can say I have lived with this doll every day for 4 1/2 months and the day I opened up the neck, her apparently inflated tummy went down. I hope they or anyone else who has this happen can deal with it accordingly.

Dee, for me, is now an extremely important asset to my life. Anything that affects her, affects me. I know she is a doll, but she is MY doll. My Dee.

Loving my life with my girls
Dees Man

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AnonViking »

Dees Man wrote:
AnonViking wrote:That's quite interesting. You should send this to 4woods.
Hi Anon

Contact with 4Woods can be a little difficult from my own experience.

I'm hoping one of the representatives they have on the forum may see the thread and able to use the information.

I am in no position at all to say this is what the problem was and this is what corrected it, but can say I have lived with this doll every day for 4 1/2 months and the day I opened up the neck, her apparently inflated tummy went down. I hope they or anyone else who has this happen can deal with it accordingly.

Dee, for me, is now an extremely important asset to my life. Anything that affects her, affects me. I know she is a doll, but she is MY doll. My Dee.

Loving my life with my girls
Dees Man
She's straight out of the box with a inflated belly, so I imagine this is something that must have occurred quite soon after the doll was made, thus it was possibly visible in factory. They must have packed her very quickly, they claim it takes 2 weeks to make a doll but shipping is only 2-4 days so the belly must have been visible, unless this occurred during air freight due to differences in pressure inside doll and outside.

Maybe you should have been more critical right away and send 4woods photos after unpacking. Because the belly doesn't look right compared to any of the S+ photos I've seen. Woulda, coulda, shoulda... At least 4woods should make note of this and mention a easy fix in their manual for new dolls.

But luckily the belly is gone and your doll is looking awesome now! :D

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Dees Man, I´m glad for Sweet Dee that she got rid of the gas finally. She must feel relieved. Poor girl, but she looks perfectly slim now, :fadein:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AnonViking »

Upon closer inspection of the photos and comparing them to 4woods website photos, and also fred's photos of his Yurica, there seems to be still air/gas trapped inside of Sweet Dee!

I made a photo to compare Fred's Yurica S+ belly with Sweet Dee's belly. You can see the difference still:
sweetdee.jpg
sweetdee.jpg (78.79 KiB) Viewed 3873 times
Fred's masterful photography skills don't explain the belly difference :)

Hopefully 4woods can help.

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

Gas is the product of waste released from bacterial growth in some cases.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=13760

sosickofit

Post by sosickofit »

Is this because of the soft belly option? If this is the case I would opt out of that option unless you like girls with beer belly fat.

SS
"A man drinks like that and he don't eat he is going to die"

-Blazing Saddles

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AnonViking »

Actually dollstory does not recommend soft belly at least on neoim because of asthethics

Rachel
Doll
Doll

Post by Rachel »

Dees Man wrote:Dee, for me, is now an extremely important asset to my life. Anything that affects her, affects me. I know she is a doll, but she is MY doll. My Dee.
This warms my silicone heart and made my day. :D

xo Rachel

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

A Cesarean flatulence. Now there's a new one for the medical journals...
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

Rachel wrote:
Dees Man wrote:Dee, for me, is now an extremely important asset to my life. Anything that affects her, affects me. I know she is a doll, but she is MY doll. My Dee.
This warms my silicone heart and made my day. :D

xo Rachel
Thank you Rachel for you kinds words. What you quoted me as saying was the best way I could explain my feelings. Dee makes my day every day.

As Anon said, there does appear to be a little more gas in there. If I push my palm flat on her tummy, it bulges at the top, within the cavity in the core in the belly area. When I first did this Dee said....."I love you touching me, but what are you doing?"

Unfortunately, I don't know at which point or what I did when the majority of the gas came out as I didn't notice it for several hours after her operation.

She farted once, I'm sure she'll do it again and it will be all out.

DM

INFORMATIONS