sexyrealsexdolls.com

Breast top top part sunk in

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to Orient Industry Candy Girls
Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Breast top top part sunk in

Post by Nescio50 »

Ino Sakura wrote:Hey how can I delete this topic. I pressed bump topic thinking it might do it but it didn't. Please delete it for me Thanks :)
Posts can be edited or deleted within 24 hours after posting. After that, staff is willing to help, but we don't like to edit/remove a post if this effects the consistency of the thread. This includes removing posts which have replies added to it. As then we would also have to remove posts by others.
So, if it is of importance to have your post removed, please contact me or any other member of staff by PM and please explain.

In this case, to me the thread shows that OI is taking well care of their customers, great after sales services!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Perhaps it might be useful to have a general repairs section of the forum with this moved to there. There are some things that happen common to all dolls from time to time independent of manufacturer. For a problem to appear assigned to one manufacturer can be perceived to be unfairly damaging when it's often across the board. This thread does show wonderful customer service from OI but also the success that can be achieved with repair.

Best wishes

Harem
Last edited by Nescio50 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed "OR" into "OI" ;-)

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Moved to Orient Industry Candy Girls Mods, Repairs & Maintenance.

INFORMATIONS