www.beautiful-dolls.com

Eye Swap Questions

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to Beautiful Dolls
Mr D
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Eye Swap Questions

Post by Mr D »

I would like to change eye color and possibly change from static to blinking eyes. How hard is it to change out eyes in the Rose type dolls?

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Eye Swap Questions

Post by Samuel_78 »

For any one who is also asking this same question. Or is looking to replace the factory eyes with MF eyes.
I did this last weekend with my Chastity. Eyes come out easy, Simply spread the socket open and take out the old eye. You can then place the new eyes in. Don't forget to replace the cotton that was behind the eye. Its there to keep the plastic from cutting the TPE from the inside.

For MF eyes its a little more complicated and you best watch the video below. I'd link it but MF has it hidden from the general public.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHr1f8u ... e=youtu.be
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

GoodTimes

Re: Eye Swap Questions

Post by GoodTimes »

Samuel_78 wrote:For any one who is also asking this same question. Or is looking to replace the factory eyes with MF eyes.
I did this last weekend with my Chastity. Eyes come out easy, Simply spread the socket open and take out the old eye. You can then place the new eyes in. Don't forget to replace the cotton that was behind the eye. Its there to keep the plastic from cutting the TPE from the inside.

For MF eyes its a little more complicated and you best watch the video below. I'd link it but MF has it hidden from the general public.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHr1f8u ... e=youtu.be
Does this work with all dolls or is it limited to WM Dolls?
Where would one get the replacement eyes? Seems like a great way to prevent having to re-glue eyelashes that come loose!

INFORMATIONS