Skin fixes (advice required)

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to Beautiful Dolls
newguy32
Active Poster
Active Poster

Skin fixes (advice required)

Post by newguy32 »

Hello all,

I'm very happy to say I am the proud owner of a 120cm Reiko doll which I'm awaiting, however, she is not in A1 condition. I bought her off a fellow board member - here is the original post which shows the areas that need attention.

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 28&t=63693

I already plan to very gently go around the circumference of her body with a sharp craft knife to make here look more tidy - cover up the moulding marks best as possible

Any tips/ideas/recommendations for the other areas?

with thanks

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Skin fixes (advice required)

Post by samara78 »

You will need to determine if she is tin or platinum. This doll is a copy of reiko. No telling what mix you need.You will have fun trying to figure that out with no info, as to who made the copy.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

newguy32
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by newguy32 »

samara78 wrote:You will need to determine if she is tin or platinum. This doll is a copy of reiko. No telling what mix you need.You will have fun trying to figure that out with no info, as to who made the copy.
Ive read its a SanHui Reiko doll

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

It's not a sanguine it is a copy. She has two mold lines around her whole body. No telling which mix she actually is. Don't get me wrong for the price you can't beat this doll very hot and sexy.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

newguy32
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by newguy32 »

samara78 wrote:It's not a sanguine it is a copy. She has two mold lines around her whole body. No telling which mix she actually is. Don't get me wrong for the price you can't beat this doll very hot and sexy.
Thats what I thought, rough around the edges yes but with patience and a steady hand I'm sure I'll get her looking MUCH better! + she looks fantastic, and that pussy :D lol... The only problem will be what to do with the rest of the blemishes on her limbs, I wouldn't know where to start with mix ratios etc :(

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

You need to find out the mix and shore rating how hard it is. Than contact smoothon. For part a and b silicone to mix.

INFORMATIONS