sexyrealsexdolls.com

Paige Nightmare of Wires

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to Candy8teen Dolls
BigHighEnder
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Paige Nightmare of Wires

Post by BigHighEnder »

Okay, bought a new Paige doll was sold wires in limbs, never told this would happen. I have lots of repairs, and I suspect I will have to do a major lengthwise limb cut to remove the wires. Trying to pull them out at the end doesn't work, they are in too solid. I suspect afterwards I can close up a razored cut on the limb with aquaseal and cotol240. Note: The seams appear to all be okay. Here are the current pictures of what is going on. I asked Mike for a new doll, ain't happening so I am going to try a repair here. I just wasn't expecting this from $1500.00 of doll that should have been vetted for quality but that is a different issue. Back to the task at hand. So recommendations as to how to go about this. The wire runs from the bottom heel to the buttocks, this will be major cutting on the backside of each leg, foot to butt. Arms are also an issue too. Here is what I am dealing with, all my pics. Please moderators leave them online so people can help give me advice here, thanks.

After a week.

Image Image Image Image Image

A little more than a month later.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

BigHighEnder
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Paige Nightmare of Wires

Post by BigHighEnder »

Okay, going to mod this doll to make it usable. Not sure why but was able to measure the vaginal cavity at just 1 1/16 inch width which is much smaller than most guys are. I have decided to go with a good quality cyberskin vagina or what they call a closed end 'Pocket Pussy'...

Rather than complain about what I got, I am going to start to try and fix it the right way. That said here is what I will be doing for Paige first since she is in the very worst shape. The vagina area!

My first thing to measure was that of the several pocket pussy's I purchased they seem to be at a width of 2 1/2 inches outside diameter to 2 3/4 inches. I am thinking of getting a hole saw about 2 3/4 inches on a power drill. The pocket pussy's have an average approx length of about 4 3/4 inches to just under 5 inches. What I am looking at here is a approach at clearing out just enough material for a slightly loose fit. The inner part I will use the soft expanding wall foam. Then I am thinking silicon, not sure how it will interact with the foam or the cyberskin if there will be any issues here. Once that is dried and holding the pocket pussy in place I am then going to finish the outside with a small wooden coffee stir and the aquaseal which should hold up for a while. Once last thing, I am also considering a loose plastic wrap on the outside of the pocket pussy in case it tears, no need to seep into the foam. This is one fix on the doll. I think this is quite doable, anyone have thoughts on it? I got a pretty thick pocket pussy as they can vary in wall thickness. Once this is set I suspect it will be much more realistic and finally usable.

Anyhow, I am thinking about an hour of repair time here. Any suggestions especially on what I will be using and if you have anything better please let me know. I honestly hate to see these dolls unused sitting here. They both deserve a real chance. Thanks all.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

You can fix her many good threads on it.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Ugh that is some pretty sad quality right there. Could have gotten a really nice doll for not much more elsewhere.

I have said it before and i'll say it again, skeleton is VERY important in a doll.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

The entire skin of that doll is a mess. Personally, I would consider hiring a lawyer.

TDF: This at very least deserves a Buyer Beware tag. If your gonna give that to MD who puts out dolls 100x times better than that piece of junk then your tag isn't worth the space it takes up.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

Baa. This is an old post. Who's dumpster diving?
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

INFORMATIONS