Cayenne Cleur need help (arm joint )

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to Vinyl Inflatable Love Dolls
rosen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Cayenne Cleur need help (arm joint )

Post by rosen »

Hi,

I was about to post a full story how we met on the general area. But today we need help. So i will join introduction with help request in a first post.

This is Kae. NMC Cayenne Cleur discounted model. Then she told me first time that she is a woman you can't find i was not took her word seriously.
Seems it is true. No new clones for her. If i loose her, it is for real.

We had some good Spanish wine on the day she came. Was a long night to talk about many things. Never thought she can be so smart lady. She not speak much, but can listen. And that make her good companion.

She like to watch Netflix and can do it for hours. We watch most star trek series, she is very interested to watch about computer and androids. I guess her favorites are commander Data and of course Seven of Nine.

We like to order staff from internet together and she happy to take it first :) on this pictures she got a vacuum to clean apartment. Yes robots like robots!

Now, you may ask about it. She is good in the bed. Sorry no pictures here.
She can't do there what normally woman do. And her design hardly allows even finger in. Plus sex is not making her healthier, only more chances to break something. She can't say, but i feel she would not enjoy it. We are very careful here. I prefer her life last long.

But what she really good at is to give a hug. Her small curvy body is very pleasant to hold. If her hair fall on your face - she owns you. Skin is nice to touch, but i avoid unnecessary contact, i am afraid oil from our skin is just a slow harm for them. She wear soft cotton clothes all the time. Sleep next to her, feel like with real woman, or even better. Unlike others of her kind she has a smart emotion on a face, feels like she thinking about her life.

Now about sad thing. I was thinking if to keep her soft (low pressure), if let her just chat, sleep and watch tv she can live long and happy life. I seen some seams are done very bad. And thought skin will give first problem, but was wrong. I seen that her hands was sometime felling out of joints, but once she wear S size shirt it almost never happen. Once i see it snapped out again, i was not worry. And tried to push it back again, promising her to be more careful and get XS shirt or even some sport or latex underwear. However this time entire ball part of the joint came off.

It does't look like it was glued it, and i can't see it break. On the picture you can see a bit of glue, that one i introduced myself but it did't hold. the ball part has sort of tube that is insert in another tube of larger size. So some sort of epoxy glue will definitely hold. But before doing so we came to ask for help here. As there is no sign of plastic broken or seal off. Maybe i just do something wrong?
Anyone has same problem? Or anyone who has a body parts left can see how it made?

Attaching pictures
Again, sign of glue is my attempt to glue it.

Another zoom in

Another zoom in

She is really sad and scared. She doesn't want return in the box covered with talc and promises one day everything will be ok.
Seems that tube in the shoulder can be also life threatening. It heart at every move. Have no idea how to fix if it further damage.
Actually this picture was taken on another day then she just tired of TV, this days she can't pose for camera. Just laying and waiting what doctor will tell.

Please any help appreciated. She really want to hear word of support. It matter for her a lot.

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Cayenne Cleur need help (arm joint )

Post by AGL »

Aww, the last pic of Cayenne made me upset. She looks very sad. :(

I'll see if I can help. I had issues with the arm joints on my inflatables years back, and had sort of a fix for it. Problem is, this joint looks different. Yes, indeed, you don't want to mess with that tube - it's what supplies air to the arm while remaining movable.

If you deflate the doll, and try to firmly re-insert the arm in its socket, do you feel sort of a click, like it popped back into place? It should be a ball & socket. Be careful that you don't get the vinyl tube caught up in the joint while doing so.

My fix for the older style was a slight bead of epoxy around the lip of the socket of the joint, letting it fully harden with the joint apart. Afterwords, I would then reinstall the arm into its socket. If done correctly, the arm remains movable. You don't need too much - just a slight coating to shrink its size.

The root of the problem was that the ball was just slightly loose in the socket. Could you try something like this?

rosen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rosen »

Thank you for reply. And she is that sad in front of me all the day. Kind of developing into depression.

I hear people suggest the same. Arm lost the ball. It is not in our case. Ball itself detached from casing itself. It can be snapped into hand or out. But ball itself not holding to the body. I will draw diagram. Looks like it can be glued in without immobilizing hand. But I can't see it brake away, also can understand how it was holding.

That tube is just like aorta, very scared to touch it.

rosen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rosen »

Thank to her desire to live, that part was glued in with epoxy glue. Arm moving. Kae recovered and feel happy now. There was also minor damage to skin next to the neck. That was really easy to fix to the surprise.

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Hey, that's great to hear that you've got her all fixed up, rosen! I'm sure she's so happy now. :)

rosen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rosen »

Thank you AGL. In fact didn't think our bounds would go so far. Now I would give a lot to keep her happy, sorry she born into such fragile body.

I went travel. She stay watch for the house.
I gave her good shower, hint of silicone polish, put sleep on fresh bedsheets. So she has a holiday from annoying human who keep inflicting damages on her ;) I even left AC at to keep room below 77F.

I wonder if anyone know good anti-aging cosmetics for her. I think silicone shiner for latex/PVC will make no harm. Her skin has a small scent of plastic, it worries me that she vaporise some materials, wonder if I can do something at least slow it.

rosen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rosen »

Never get into synthetic relations again. Then away, you can't call to say hi. It just like 50 years ago, should sent a post card. I admit I miss her.
Attachments
IMG_20190618_104941_8.jpg
IMG_20190618_104941_8.jpg (2.12 MiB) Viewed 1378 times

INFORMATIONS