sexyrealsexdolls.com

Powder or Vaseline for Tube insertion?

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to JM Doll - Joy Model Doll
Doctor X

Powder or Vaseline for Tube insertion?

Post by Doctor X »

Noob here,

Got a wm140 from Amazon. Pretty good so far! Although i had to jury rig a missing neck bolt! Some minor scratches and crumbes in vagina opening though...
Researching repair kit atm, but wouldn't Vaseline be better for inserting the tube back in? Powder seems too harsh/dry?
This is after one use, removal and insertion.

Thanks...
Dr X

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: Powder or Vaseline for Tube insertion?

Post by TJ_Foxx »

I always used sanitizer gel or spray rubbing alcohol on the insert. I have silicone dolls though. However I used the same on the TPE doll I had for a short while and it didn't seem to harm it. Though, members with more TPE experience that I, have said not to use alcohol based products with TPE.

Welcome to TDF!

Have a look at our new member page. :thumbs_up:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 31&t=69369
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Thank ya sir!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I would use powder as it helps the insert to stay in place better when installed. Vaseline is less messy, but if you don't hit the opening exactly right when inserting your penis, the insert can get pushed out of place making things even more difficult.
Of course this only applies to a TPE lady. With a silicone lady; use alcohol to install the insert. Also Vaseline or other petroleum based products are a huge no no with silicone.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

For a tpe lady, i usually lightly oil the outside of her insert before pushing it all the way in with a wooden mandrel inserted into it. The baby oil will get absorbed relatively quickly (5-10 min... just go easy on the oil to avoid tpe oversaturation over time) after which the insert will stay put until you remove it. I wouldn't use vaseline personally.

Powder like Stewie said is also a good option, the wooden mandrel really helps here too!

Another trick that really helps is to try to make way for the air getting out with a finger or two as you push the insert in, otherwise pressure will build up in there and you'll have a hard time reaching the end.

It's pretty tricky at first i'll give you that, but once you get the hang of it and develop a good technique you'll have a much easier time doing it.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Thanks everyone! This isn't exactly the thing you ask a coworker about! Ha!
I must have jumped in shock a dozen times the first day! Come around the corner and...
Woah! Too real!

Dr X

chEstermac
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by chEstermac »

I'v just got my factory photos (Which look great,thanks Jeff!)and so xpect her home shortly.So what's the proper way to care for new arrival?Do I rub with baby oil?Can mineral oil or petrolium jelly be used cuz I hate the smell of baby oil?Can straight corn starch be used for powder?Any big no no's anyone can warn me abt?I plan to take vid and pix of the grand opening and will post .Thanx for any advice!

INFORMATIONS