SexDollAmerica.com

Limited edition silicon dolls

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
Dollydeedee
Apprentice
Apprentice

Limited edition silicon dolls

Post by Dollydeedee »

Hi everyone so I recieved a push message by Sexyrealsexdolls with their limited edition sex doll. You can check it out here https://youtu.be/Z5baOeE0RXw
These dolls has more realistic visual textures. As you can see in the video there's veins on the boobs and freckles on the face and one big feature of the doll is it has fully articulated fingers. That's the 1st I've heard about the finger s being fully articulated. I see many people complaining about the poorly design of fingers and how come people have broken a few fingers and I'm one of them those people who has.
There are a couple downside with this limited edition doll. For me I would prefer to be able to swap heads but this one particularly you can't. It's built into the doll. Depends on how you see it the other downside is you can remove the arms and legs which leaves a cut between those limbs and the body. But the plus side on it is, it can be turned into a torso doll and it is easier for storage. For me personally I would rather an interchangeable head and my limbs to be a whole with the body.

McPickle

Re: Limited edition silicon dolls

Post by McPickle »

Those are the best fingers I have ever seen. Will the same fingers be applied to other dolls? No more wire fingers that break easily.
Irontech 150cm Victoria viewtopic.php?p=1525502#p1525502

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Not a huge fan of the removable arms and legs, but I guess the right clothing could hide it. Looks amazing, maybe a bit hard though? The hands look good enough to perform sign language, wow!

Uncanny
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Uncanny »

Has anyone reviewed the RZRN Artificial Human?

INFORMATIONS